[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

skinnyfat need advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (420KB, 1811x1771px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
420KB, 1811x1771px
hi guys, skinnyfat here, i'm not sure if i should bulk or cut. been cutting for some time trying to get rid of the fat on my lower belly but I got to a point where I eat so little I constantly feel weak and I dont think this is going anywhere.
1st pic flexed
>>
File: 2.jpg (485KB, 1781x1938px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
485KB, 1781x1938px
unflexed
>>
>skinnyfat
You are just fat m8
>>
File: 3.jpg (442KB, 1764x1814px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
442KB, 1764x1814px
feel bad even looking at this, lol
>>
>>37983745
>those nipples
How often do you stimulate them?
On a serious not you should cut and do a fuckload of cardio if you want to lose that gut.
>>
Just gotta be patient man and keep at it.

Imagine 1 year from now. Either you'll be looking back and saying 'yeah nothing was happening so I was ok to give it up' and look the exact same or you can look back and say 'fuck man I did it'

It's really up to you

I think that you know that if the pounds on that scale keep going down from week to week you're going to lose that excess body fat and you saying to yourself "I don't see any change" is just an excuse. I think you know that
>>
>>37983933
This. You're honesty not looking that bad here. You're fat, no doubt, but with time it's will pass; only if you keep at it thought. Don't give up, pussy.
P.s. Nice nipples
>>
>>37983933
This.

Bro I was 120kg

Now 90kg. Hard work, clean eating. It pays off. Don't give up.
>>
>>37983933
same guy here just wanted to add something that I've been thinking about recently

Do you have that image in your head of you in 6 months? Where you have good habits and work out 5 times a day without a problem and eats healthy food every day without a second thought? That image of yourself that's broken a lot of the bad habits you're dealing with right now?

To make that guy a reality you have to start pretending to be him. Today.
>>
OP here, thanks for replies but I dont need motivation, I need an answer - bulk or cut? From your replies Im guessing I should cut until I can see my lower abs and then bulk?
>>
>>37984059
Wow your fucking retarded. CUT.
>>37983781
Already fucking said it.
Did you brain go straight to your nips? FUCK
>>
>>37984059
You should definitely bulk, but don't do any upper body work. Your legs need to burn off all those fat calories. Just keep squatting.

Eating oatmeal every meal helps too, but /fit/ rarely comments on these successes I don't know why.
>>
>>37983745
Lift on a small surplus. Basically leanbulk.

t. Former skinnyfat
>>
>>37984149
>dont do any upper body
Are you retarded?
>>
>>37984188
>not appreciating the shitposting since OP ignored the sticky

Careful who you call retarded f.am
>>
>>37983745
you're not skinny fat
just cut
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.