[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Jason Genova stronger than you? Be honest.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: che.jpg (106KB, 878x585px) Image search: [Google]
che.jpg
106KB, 878x585px
Is Jason Genova stronger than you? Be honest.
>>
>>37979943
How can you compete with that retard strength
>>
>>37979986
he has been training.for like 30 years and he struggles to bench 225 for 6. not that strong desu
>>
>>37980020
You're the retard my dude, he regularly benches 315+
>>
what's his stats mate
>>
He has yet to use proper form on any lift. I remember watching trying to squat 225lbs and having to do quarter squats because it was too heavy.
>>
>>37979943
well i dont have retard strength, so yeah, probably
>>
He can bench more than me but I'm taller, faster, more athletic, more aesthetic, have more stamina, and don't have autsim. I win.
>>
>>37979986
This.

I worked in a mental hospital as a nurse, I am 6 feet tall 175 pounds at the time. lifted and ate lots of meats and oats.

this scared retarded kid half my height and half my weight garbed my wrist and pushed me to the wall because he was having one of his retarded panics.

it was like wrestling a tiny gorilla he tossed all the guys around like it was nothing.

eventually a security guard who is 300+ had to hold him down, and could barely keep the kid held down, while the nurse with the needle came to put him to sleep.

the kid was did not know how to speak and his parents said all he did was watch tv all day and eat thing of from the floor.
>>
File: themonkeyprick.png (756KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
themonkeyprick.png
756KB, 900x900px
Yes
>>
>>37980030
hey jason
>>
Ya he is currently. Why the fuck do you guys bully retards anyways
>>
>>37980037
One clean and jerk, without the cleaning part
>>
>>37980146
if you can't handle getting roasted, don't get a vlog/blog whatever. get out of the kitchen if you can not take the heat.
>>
Yes, he takes PED's
>>
Where does retard strength come from?

Is it purely a mental thing? To be able push harder? Because I know when I lift I always have a feeling that I could do more with a different mindstate.
>>
>>37980030
https://www.instagram.com/p/BHTFRWyhXt4/?taken-by=lordvader25

Not really though.
>>
didnt he struggle with a 250 squat being 200 pounds? How is he so big and he can't even bench 300 considering he got helped with 315, I'm assuming he can barely do 300
>>
>>37980604

Have you watched his vids? He barely trains when he's "training". He has no sense of progression. He just goes in and lifts whatever he feels like and this might be 20 reps at 1pl8, this might be half a rep at 3pl8s, then he does 3x5 min cardio and he's outie.

If someone would get him on a real program he would get very very strong, but he'll probably just injure himself with that shit form, he can't even curl properly.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.