[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cutting tips

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>135lb, 5'6" manlet some muscle, no gym cuz poorfag, want to cut to get rid of sum extra fat
according to the sticky, I should be eating 1350 cal a day? and yet still eat 135g of protein? which would mean that half of my diet everyday is protein. Is this right or am I being newfag tard
advice appreciated
>>
>>37977846
.8g/lb is the MAXIMUM you will need.

Some only synthesize.6g/lb

I recommend 35-45% of calories from protein
>>
>>37977889
thx breh
so the 1350 cal thing is right tho?
>>
>>37977918
Assuming a sedentary lifestyle, yea.

1350-1400 ish
>>
>>37977846
Get active man. Do some running and bodyweight exercises. You will be able to put on a little bit of muscle despite calorie deficit/no gym, and you won't look like a skelly when your done which is almost as bad as skinnyfat, which is most likely where you are if your sedentary
>>
I'll just straight up say it, as a 5'6" 145lb at around 10% or less body fat.

You're a DYEL. stop cutting, start lifting. now.

If you're still going to be autistic about it, one of the benefits to being our size is that cardio actually makes a good dent in our TDEE. 200 calories from a bike ride is easily achievable and that's a big chunk of that 1300-1400 calorie limit, making cutting significantly faster.
>>
Yeah you might be a good candidate for a recomp, especially if you are noob dyel. Eat your tdee, lots of protein, lifting hard. You'll burn fat and build muscle, keeping same weight.

If you are that small with a decent amount of excess body fat, almost any training will build muscle if you take in enough protein, even if you are losing fat. Adding activity isn't necessary for weight loss, but if deficit eating as a man is less than 1500 calories, adding in a mile or two walk a day will let you eat a little more.
>>
I'm 6'2, weigh 220 and got good upper and lower body but I still have belly. I ride my bicycle for 30 mins and on average get about 6.5 miles and right after I go home and get to work on upper body(pull ups, drops, push ups). Anyone got some tips? Diet and/or workout tips I mean.
>>
>>37977846
Lol manlet
>>
>>37979471

recalculate your BMR for your ideal weight (not current), and go from there. try intermittent fasting or keto for a few weeks, or try HIIT (especially if you're biking, it's pretty intense).
>>
>>37979675
Thank you sir
Never heard of these. New to this board
>>
>>37979698

np. check the sticky and/or google, should be plenty of info in those.
>>
>>37977846
it's 1g per lbs LEAN mass, fuccboi. and at your height you can skew that to the lower end of the scale. you should be fine with 90g. either chicken breasts or whey protein if you want to hit targets and maintain your caloric deficit
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.