[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm underweight, help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Recently went to my doctor. he tells me I'm seriously underweight, he's worried. I'm 5'11'' and weigh 120lbs, sometimes less, over 25yo.. I've never been more than 160lbs my entire life, and that was during a time where I was eating McDonalds 2-3 times a day. Thing is, I eat frequently, not a lot, but often. I'm the type that eats when they're depressed and shit, or I just have to have food while watching a movie or whatever. No matter what I do I can't seem to gain any weight whatsoever, and I'm limited to what I can do with muscle gain and working out because I have a heart condition. I'm allowed to walk and jog and other similar light exercises but lifting weights is a no, basically anything that puts on a lot of strain on my heart all at once I can't do. How the hell do I gain weight fit? Jogging and shit isn't going to build enough muscle to matter I believe, I can't lift unless it's like hand barbells, I can do pushups / situps if I'm careful about it and don't push myself too hard but I've always thought that you can't gain unless you push yourself. I eat tons of junk food, cakes and shit, trying to drink nothing but milk, but still sit around 110-130lbs at most. Worst of all, I'm an American, so I live in a country with a reputation for being the fattest and I'm getting shit for looking anorexic even though I'm not, please help me, any advice appreciated.
>>
>>37974842
>can't lift
>hand barbells

Gave yourself away m8
>>
>>37974847
What do you mean? Yeah I'm a newfag to fit
>>
>>37974842
taking 3 sittings over a single cheeseburger doesn't count as 'eating mcdonalds 3 times a day' you horrendous skeleton.

Don't you dare ask for advice unless you can state your BMR, TDEE and average caloric consumption
>>
>>37974857
Alright give me a bit, will find those out and get back to you with it
>>
BMR is 1600.8
The TDEE is 1,910
I do my best to eat at least 2,000 a day, still nothing
And I'm not eating one cheeseburger for 3 meals a day and I can't picture anyone doing that, I'd fucking starve to death.
>>
>>37974877
Honestly I'm probably not hitting 2k calories a day, but I'm trying. I get full easily and forcing myself to eat results in feeling sick like I'm going to throw up. How the hell do you guys do it?
>>
>>37974885
Try harder.
Download a calorie counter and start actually counting your calories so you're not confused.
>>
>>37974903
So fit's suggestion is to just cram more food down my throat? Brutal. Should I avoid liquid calories, or start drinking protein shakes? Would that even do anything for me?
>>
>>37974842
See that link on the top of the first page of /fit/. It has a fucking dinosaur running around on it?

Open it. Read it. If you just want to gain fat, eat between 250-500 cals above maintenance. If you wanna look amazing, lift while you do it. The sticky tells you all you need to know. Go fucking read it, and come back when you have specific questions. Jesus fuck, it's one of the best resources on the internet, and people don't even peruse it.
>>
>>37974842
SS + GOMAD
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.