[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anybody here used Exclusively HGH?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: HGH-1.jpg (61KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
HGH-1.jpg
61KB, 300x300px
Has anybody used HGH by itself without steroids at the same time? Curious on the effects.
>>
>>37971156
It costs thousands of dollars unless you run a secretagogue
>>
Yes there is a noticeable height and dick growth if that is what you are really asking
>>
>>37971194
What about hands, feet, jaw, and organs? Does it give you a giant head? Would a year cycle make you look like a freak?
>>
>>37971178
Spending $10,000 on improving yourself really isn't that much if you have the money for it.
>>
>>37971231
Yes all of those things but it will take years of use for those results
>>
>>37971239
>Spending $10,000 on improving yourself really isn't that much if you have the money for it.

Of course not but people here don't have that kind of money nor the connects for legit pharma HGH. It's not like you can just buy that shit on TOR or r/sst or some guy off /fraud/ and not get scammed when it costs thousands per month, assuming they even had access to it.
>>
>>37971178
>>37971194
>>37971284

Have any of you used it before? I'm interested in a first hand experience.
>>
File: 1468431943481.jpg (73KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468431943481.jpg
73KB, 1920x1080px
>>37971156
Bumpu also intrested
>>
>>37971321
No man, try MK677 and ask /fraud/ about it.
>>
HGH is fine on its own. Obviously it works best with steroids and insulin stack, but it's effective on its own, too.

Things to keep in mind, though;

You need to run t3 or t4 with it.
You need a decent dose - 6 - 8iu a day for a minimum of 6 - 12 months to notice anything significant.
For the price - you'll get better results from steroids. HGH is really something to use once you've been running steroids for 5+ years and worked out your stacks.
>>
>>37971239
And spending $4,000 on a dinner isn't that much
>If you have the money for it
>>
>>37971605
>better results?
What kind of results do you mean?

I'm wanting to use it to improve face, frame and height.

I'm fine with my natty gains strength-wise.
>>
>>37971675
True.
>>
>>37971788
>use it to improve face

.... Anon I think you need to do some serious research. Do you actually think HGH will improve your facial aesthetics???
>>
>>37974035
It does bone structure and the skull, chin and jaw are no exception. But, it doesn't mean you'll look good. You'll probably just end up looking like a neanderthal or Kanye West with an ulcer or something.
>>
You end up looking retarded.
The HGH will grow your jaw, but not your teeth. So you end up with gaps between all your teeth.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.