[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

arms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: casey.jpg (261KB, 709x1063px) Image search: [Google]
casey.jpg
261KB, 709x1063px
If im doing a meme fullbody routine what can I do to get my arms to explode? right now my arms are my smallest muscle group at 13.25" after doing SL for 8 months
>>
>>37970014

That dude looks more feminine than she does
>>
File: noway.jpg (38KB, 607x642px) Image search: [Google]
noway.jpg
38KB, 607x642px
>>37970029
she was the decoy on to catch a predator, can you believe that
>>
>>37970050

lol
>>
>>37970050
holy fuck she aged badly ;__;
>>
>>37970050
jesus fuck she aged like milk

i remember her
>>
>>37970078
it's from eating all of those cookies she made for the pervs
>>
Im interested too, i want to start rolling my sleeves up
>>
>>37970014
keep doing SL, do accessories on off days. like curls and skullcrushers.

oh and inject oil directly into your biceps
>>
>>37970014
do arm's end of every workout
>>
He looks more feminine than she does
>>
>>37970110
I tried this and it just fucks up your recovery.

is every other workout arms or once a week arms better?
>>
>>37970137
>>37970110
This, but don't go crazy. RPE shouldn't be too high, maybe like a 6-7 at end of 3-4 sets if you're doing it end of each work out.

13.5" arms, but are they disproportionate? If the rest of your body is still small then it isn't reasonable to expect piano arms, if you have massive back/chest/legs/core already then it would be strange but don't have unreasonable expectations of a naturally minor muscle.

Have you taken measurements over a few weeks/months to see if you are getting changes? Or is this a one off measurement and you just expected 20 inchers
>>
>>37970050
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>37970014
Do some
over head triceps extensions
bicep curls

not that hard
>>
are 14.2 inch arms good guys?
>>
>>37970050
>>37970014
>ma'am is your granddaughter in the house?
>>
youre in luck. i am about to start a meme fullbody routine for arms:

first i recomment starting with a month or two of a basic heavy routine that targets the leg and back to spark the gain train. somehting like squat, bench and rows on one day, dumbbell presses incline presses chinups and deadlifts on another ay. then, for another 2-30 months switch to the routine outlined in the link:

http://ditillo2.blogspot.ca/2011/08/arm-specialization-brooks-kubik.html
>>
>coal burning
into the trash it goes
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.