[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day Anyone here managed to quit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: cig.jpg (198KB, 668x528px) Image search: [Google]
cig.jpg
198KB, 668x528px
>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

Anyone here managed to quit?
>>
You make this thread every few days. Just smoke yourself to death already you fucking faggot
>>
>>37946291
Never tried one even once.
>>
>>37946291
jesus christ if 4chan doesn't give you the answer the first 20 fucking times perhaps you should try asking literally anywhere else

kill yourself you tumor riddled tarstain
>>
yup
the first two-three weeks sucks, after that it get's better
But why the fuck would you smoke that much? U must reek like a fuckin chimney at the end of the day...
>>
>>37946291
>75 a day

Jesus fucking Christ, that's some next level addiction.

People will probably give me shit for it, but vape. You won't reek like a fucking ash tray all day, and even though it's not GOOD for you, it's a lot less bad than smoking cigarettes.

Your lungs will thank you.

If you're anything like me, you'll hack shit up and feel like complete ass for about two weeks, but as the cilia that aren't completely fucking dead begin to heal themselves, your lungs self cleaning will become more efficient.
>>
>>37946302
This
>>
>>37946744
This

Expect to drop 60-100 bucks on an entry level vape + oils. Wean from cigarettes to vaping (start around 6mg-12mg nicotine oil). Then gradually reduce the nicotine levels until you hit 0mg.

Very likely you'll suddenly realize you don't really care that much about vaping anymore and be able to drop the habit entirely. Good luck, 1 year smoke free and 8 months without vape here.
>>
this meme is starting to get stale op...
>>
>>37946834
>>37946545
Yep

>barely browse /fit/
>still see this thread everytime I pop in

some fucking dedication
>>
>>37946837
good for you dude, gj
i know how tough quitting is
>>
>>37946837
>Very likely you'll suddenly realize you don't really care that much about vaping anymore and be able to drop the habit entirely.

This is exactly what'll happen. I'm starting to fall out of it, to be honest. I like the tastes and everything, but it's just.... not my thing anymore. I dunno. It's not a hobby for me like it is for some people.
>>
>>37946302

/thread
>>
>>37946291
Are you the same nigger faggot who keeps posting the 'my parents are gains goblins' thread every fucking day, too?
>>
Just quit a two pack a day habit with the patch last month. Monday will be a month with no nicotine. Vape will keep you chained to the nicotine addiction.
>>
Most ive smoked was a pack a day and that was sporadic. Before i quit i was smoking about a pack a week. 3-4 cigs per day. Just slowly cut it out
>>
>>37946291
If you were as dedicated to posting the thread as you were to actually quitting you would have those 20 years of your life back LOL
>>
>>37946291
I smoke two or three cigs a week.

Feels good man, usually after getting fucked up or on a weekend morning enjoying a coffee outside
>>
File: itstimetostoplad.png (328KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
itstimetostoplad.png
328KB, 590x590px
Stop smoking then stop posting this thread.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.