[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /fit/ treat a cold?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (52KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 512x288px
>>
Chicken soup but I add a bunch of garlic and some lemon juice to mine.
>>
>>37934169
With wódka
>>
>>37934169
I don't get one in the first place.
>>
Hot grog.
>>
>>37934169
anti-body routines
>>
>>37934199
I thought you Polacks drank warm beer on such occasions.
>>
Cough syrup and cognac.
>>
>>37934194

This. I learned how to make chicken soup from this sweet Mexican lady I used to work with in SF. Pour a bunch of tapatio into it. mmmm the best.
>>
>getting a cold
are you 10 years old or too retarded to get enough vitamin C ?
>>
light cardio helps clear a cold
>>
Ice cold showers every day, no fap, and a keto diet
>>
>>37935660
living the meme life
>>
>>37935122
>thinks vitamin C prevents colds

kek
>>
>>37934169
Suppositories 5x5
>>
File: 1410099135811.jpg (945KB, 3280x2329px) Image search: [Google]
1410099135811.jpg
945KB, 3280x2329px
>>37934169
Ants won't be fapping to this pic anon
>>
>>37935122
>too retarded to get enough vitamin C ?
Vitamin D is what helps colds you jackass.
>>
>>37934169

I get ur mom to suck it out the end of ma dick.
She doesn't think it's weird that I get a cols every night.

Lmao
>>
>>37934169
I wait a few hours.
>>
>>37934169
i catch a cold every two years at most and when i do i just live with it. it's just a fucking cold live with it you pansy
>>
Ephedrine, guaifenesin, and big bowls of pho.
>>
>>37934169

Vitamin D3, whiskey (whole lotta whiskey) and beef stew with potatoes and carrots.
>>
>>37934169
Decongestant and wait three days, faggot.
>>
I've noticed that ever since i started exercising regularly, i haven't gotten sick, not even a cold. Has this happened to anyone else?
>>
>>37934169
Coffee takes care of most symptoms and then I just get busy enough to ignore it.

Sleep more at night too.
>>
I usually have a jar of honey thats infusing with ginger and lemon, it helps with sore throats, just take a teaspoon every now and then like a cough syrup. I dont think it does anything medical...it just lubes up your throat so coughing hurts less.

Have super hot showers then turn off all the hot water so its a cold shower, then hot again, then cold. Cycle maybe 3-4 times. I dont know if it actually helps but i allways feel heaps better afterwards.

Drink plenty of water, wrap up and stay warm, sleep it off.
>>
zinc

The one thing I don't do it take medicine.Inoticed that only just makes the symptoms worse
>>
>>37934229
You're right. The wódka was a given
>>
>>37936997
No. I got AIDS.
>>
>>37934169
As an excuse to start an ECA stack
>>
>>37936758

This is the closest I've seen to a real answer.

You have a cold. You're beat for at least a few days no matter what as there is nothing that exists that will "cure" the common cold. Your best bet is to treat your symptoms and allow your body to maximize it's ability to fight off infection. Heres what I recommend: ephedrine (pseudophed if you can't find that), Mucinex (generic is fine, should at least have guaifenesin and some sort of anti-inflammatory), zinc, vitamin C, coffee, lots of soup with garlic and ginger, fluids throughout the day, and probably most effective: a good nights rest.
>>
>>37934169
take cold showers, you stop getting colds
>>
>>37934169
Whenever I feel sickness coming on, I just decide not to be sick. I feel like once you admit you're ill, your body gives in and you have to deal with the worst of it. If you just keeping trucking like everything's normal you won't be sick.
>>
>>37934169
>How does /fit/ treat a cold?
Rest
Sleep
Fluids (NOT alcohol! NOT caffeine!)
Eat (NO CUTTING!)
DO NOT GO TO THE GODDAMN GYM UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE SICK LONGER, NIGGER
>>
Motrin, tissues and naps. For gym time, it's either lower volume or just accessories.
Usually the same for other sicknesses. Sleep nude too if the fever is high.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.