[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /fit/izens! I have a question for you. If i want to lose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: halp me im fat.jpg (81KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
halp me im fat.jpg
81KB, 640x427px
Hello /fit/izens! I have a question for you. If i want to lose weight quickly(in a couple of weeks) do i focus more on my diet or on exercise ?
>>
yes.
>>
>>37894825
Both.
Keep active, eat clean and moderately, keep super hydrated.
You'll feel better first. Then you'll start noticing the changes in the mirror and in your clothes later.
>>
>>37894841
What do you mean eat clean , do i consume more fruits- veggies or i just eat less fat ?
>>
>>37894825
It's easier to eat less calories than it is to burn more calories but if you do both you'll see the fastest results. You should aim for losing a pound of fat per week. 2lbs/ week is possible if you work out hard and keep diet on point. If you're a hambeast you can likely lose even faster
>>
Superficial changes after two weeks will be VERY minimal. I've been at it for three months and have barely noticed a difference. My muscles are bit more prominent and my clothes fit better.

Then again, before this current (most successful) attempt I was a naive lardlord who would post threads on /fit/ asking for advice about how to drop weight AS FAST AS POSSIBRU!!!! Attempting it this way ultimately did more harm than good as within a month I would lose motivation and bounce back.

You're different though. You have more discipline than the average person. I was as well, don't worry, and it didn't matter if people told me everyone thinks that of themselves because I just knew I was special.
>>
>>37894870
Will jogging do the exercise part ? Or should i focus on something else aswell?
>>
>>37894893
Truth is, im 194 cm and 95kg. I just have too much fat on my belly which im trying to get rid of for some purpose.
>>
>>37894858
Clean means
No fast food, prepackaged food, pre made foods, junkfoods, candy, cakes, excess sugars(and god please don't ever ever use artificial sweetners, if you need too, use real sugar)liquids that aren't water.

That kind of thing.

Yes that's a tall order, but it's quite honestly how you get better.

You can also learn portion control, chewing your food more thoroughly, and the art of snacking/grazing.
Snacks are small bits of food like an apple a hand full of nuts, and piece of chocolate, not an entire newyork style slice of pizza or a box of tacos.
>>
>>37894893
I started going for a 30 min. jog every morning about a month and a half ago and it has worked wonders for me, I feel much better all day at work and I sleep better, burning extra calories makes it easier to lose weight etc. If you're too heavy/ jogging is rough on your joints walking is just fine too; as long as you're being active and get into a good habit of daily exercise I think. You could just as easily do swimming, cycling, etc for cardio, its your choice
>>
>No one itt has told them to read the sticky
Come on guys, don't spoonfeed. The sticky exists to keep threads like this from shitting up the board
>>
Fucker read the sticky.
>>
>>37894825
You sound like some random neck beard thats trying to lose weight quickly if you want a crash course and a dice roller diet then I can give you it here you won't do and won't lose the weight and if you do you want have the motivation to keep it up and then you will yoyo and add more weight.

1. Download Myfitnesspal from the app store or make an account

2. set the goal target 1400 calories

3.only eat 1400 calories a day

4. Do moderate to heavy cardio for 30 minutes everyday

total weight lose could be 15 pounds with water weight and the fact you'll be starving at the time optimistically i'm thinking 2 inches off your weight

your yoyo back will be roughly 10 pounds heavier then when you started and you'll increase your insulin resistance good luck anon
>>
>>37894825
DNP
>>
Read the sticky you lazy, helpless peice of fat dogshit.

>>37895491
Also this.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.