[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Illidan natty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Natty.jpg (106KB, 1136x636px) Image search: [Google]
Natty.jpg
106KB, 1136x636px
Is Illidan natty?
>>
File: 1468208963629.jpg (6KB, 250x205px) Image search: [Google]
1468208963629.jpg
6KB, 250x205px
>>37892460
>drinks from the skull of eternity
>gains powers from the skull of gul'dan
>basically half demon

obviously not
>>
>>37892676
/thread
>>
>>37892676
*well of eternity
>>
>>37892460
>OMG! The Burning Legion is about to destroy the forest!
>I'm powerless to stop them!
>I guess I'll use the skull of Gul'dan if it can save us

Malfurion: Uhh, Illidan, you fucked yourself up

>But it was the only way to save us

Malfurion: I don't give a FUCK. Fuck you! Go away

Illidan did nothing wrong
>>
>>37893026
this

>hating on illidan because he obtained power that the night elves were afraid to touch
>trying to appease kil'jaeden while saving his people from the lich king
>Gets universally shit on
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 600x315px
I think this is who you mean op
>>
>>37893026
illidan is like an anti-hero, not a villain at all, he just got a lot of hate because he broke the law of night elves, but it did for a major good.
poor boy
>>
>>37893026
Until the going insane part.
>>
>>37892460
>is
I know he's fucking dead after bringing his weak shit to Arthas' court.
>>
Tbh senpaitachi I didn't want to defeat poor blood elves and poor naga in that final mission in FT. Arthas was always a dick.
>>
>>37893131
He is natty
>>
>>37893698
>he a gud boy
>he dindu nuffin
>he just tryin get his life back together
>he wuz about to go back to praising elune an shit
>>
>>37893718
Just like Kael'Thas was fucking dead when you brought his still talking head to A'dal?
>>
>>37893826

#illidanslifematters
>>
>>37893715
You mean the "I'm now attacking Shatt for no raison" retcon?
>>
>>37894659
Bitch please, that pussy ass elf used his magic gear and still couldn't hold a fucking candle to Frostmourne. You can fanboy all you want but his ass is dead. Even if they brought him back with the Cockring of the Destroyer or whatever, WoW is practically fanfiction at this point. Illidan is fucking meat wagon catapult fodder.
>>
>can't get over his childhood crush
>follow le edgy warrior discipline instead of being a good respected dudu
>can't stay on the natty path
>sell life to Kil'Jaeden, breaking his demon hunter vow
>get ass handed to him by cuckboi Arthas
>becomes a NEET in Outland
>get ass kicked by nameless player characters
>gets enslaved by time-traveling Gul'dan

Is there a more pathetic character than Illidan Stormrage?
>>
>>37892460
i met unidan was disappointed the small penis.
>>
nigga drop that god damn left glaive already been killing your ass for months now
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.