[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life Balance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Ok guys I've got a slight issue.
>be me a year ago
> 255 lbs, just got dumped by my 8/10 gf
> fall into rut drink/smoke/drugs/nasty women/etc..
Wake up one day and decide, fuck it. Want to get my life together.
Start running everyday, counting cals, keeping better friends.
Eventually get down to 185. (Now)
So I'm 22 years old and have been bouncing back from 185 to 190.
The reason is.. I've been hanging out with a lot of different girls, casual hookups etc.. (since my weight is down and confidence is up) and always end up drinking and going out to eat on dates.
It's been like 3 dates a week where I'm eating garbage and drinking too much, and 4 days of being on my diet and running.
So I keep bouncing back and I feel like I'm getting nowhere...
Ideally I'd like to get to 165 then start bulking from there.
I guess I'm looking for some general advice on how to balance your diet and routine with your social life.
>idnb4 date super fit hot 10/10 chick's.
I'm not that good looking and still have some chub.
Pic related, me.
So /fit/..how do you balance your social life and /fit/ life?
>>
You're a spic. BUILD WALL
>>
>>37889820
Actually I'm a dego. 1/2 wop 1/2 every white European country you can think of.
>capatcha food & drinks...
>>
>>37889802
Eat and drink less. It's not hard to be social and watch what you eat, just don't make a big deal about it
>>
>>37889871
Eating is not a big of an issue as the drinks.. usually it's bar hopping downtown and at least a beer or shot per place. So three or four bars I'm like 600 calories worth of beer in.. plus I hangout in Boulder, CO so it's microbrew city, if I ask for a damn micalob ultra I'm likely to get bounced out. Haha.
>>
Good way to make it all work is to look at your weekly calories, if you're over by 500 cause you needed to crush some puss just eat 100 less a couple days. If you think about it as weeks not days you can get away with cheating more.
>>
>>37889802

cheat days
>>
>165
Why do you want to be so small? I mean im not bashing you, do what hou want, but im curious.
>>
>>37890293
165 is a normal weight for a beginner with 10-15% bodyfat
>>
>>37889802
If you have a lot of beer and or high caloric mixers, cut those out. My dad lost 10 lbs just by swapping out beer for vodka sodas.
>>
>>37890293
Im 6'1" I just really want to get rid of majority of my body fat before I go and try and bulk up. I've always been kind of heavy so I have this ideal body image of myself being ripped with a low bmi. In my mind i still feel heavy. That ideal image gave me the initial push to lose the 70 lbs. But now it seems like I'm getting side tracked with women and friends so I feel like my progress has stopped. I'm almost afraid to stop going out and being social all the time because after my breakup I was pretty antisocial for a while and I feel like I'd fall into that pit again. (Just would be working out instead of drinking/drugs)
Can anyone relate or am I just a beta venting to a buncha alphas haha?
>>
>255 lbs

>8/10 gf

nice bait

unless you are brock lesnar
>>
>>37890265
I usually count day by day.. never tried counting weekly. But like I said it's like 3x a week with different girls..
>>
>>37890369
Yeah I kinda botched that line. Was 220 when we got together. Shot up after the breakup.
>>
>>37890321
Might try that but never have been into mixers.. I like my beer and whiskey haha, but I want to look and feel good even more so I might give this a try..
>>
Literally on the same boat as you OP.
What I started doing is just doing whiskey and scotch straight and no beer.Granted you're not going to get buttblasted too hard but think of the gains
>>
>>37890480
That and women are all I think about haha but at the moment they seem to be contradicting each other.. but I know with gains come better women and better sex so.. the choice is obvious. the hard thing is just saying no initially to what's in front of me I guess.
>>
>>37890537
You could stop living like a gutter rat and having these casual hook ups so often like this. It's fun now but it will get really old soon enough and you're not going to enjoy looking back on your behavior in the future.
>>
>>37889802
NICE BLOG
I
C
E

B
L
O
G
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.