[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to get rich on youtube, scoobert reveals 'secrets'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (100KB, 541x411px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 541x411px
what a crock of shit. half hour video and his advice is to start the channel ten years ago. fucking briliant. whats with the stupid cyborg glasses anyway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAyw_rHlBtU
>>
>>37887635
You do realize that his video is an example of "how to get rich on youtube", right?
>Clickbait?
Check.
>Bullshit?
Check.
>Some angry 19yr old who's going to give me some free advertising on /fit/ ?
Check.
C'mon senpai, you know better.
>>
>>37887635
its a mirror so he can see behind without turning his head.
>cyborg
>>
>>37887635
at least he says it like 3 seconds into the video, you don't have to wait 20 minutes for his conclusion.
>>
>>37887635
you clearly didn't watch the video. he says to find a niche either in content or with technology. he references 3D tech and gay4pay cam shows along with the downsides of the latter. he also says you're not going to get anywhere making the 10000th pullup progression video

those are his basic points, not to start 10 years ago. he only brought that up because that's what he did, 10 years ago he found a niche. you're not going to find that same niche he did, it's too late. get a new angle
>>
File: scooby_roids.jpg (20KB, 198x158px) Image search: [Google]
scooby_roids.jpg
20KB, 198x158px
That's a long video for simply saying "no".
>>
>>37889524
He takes the opportunity to speak on steroids in general
>>
>>37889524
Did you watch that video? That's litteraly one of the first things he says.
>>
>>37889578
He's made many of those videos before. And a website. And it's always the same. I didn't bother this time.

Although he usually doesn't give a straight "no" as an answer. Especially not in the beginning. Just some evasive talking around it which makes it sound like he sais no, but does not actually.
And then again, he also said, shortly after admitting to be gay, that if people avoid saying a certain thing, there is a reason behind it. (Pointing at him always using gender-neutral terms when talking about his husband.)
>>
>talking shit about scoob
smdh

also that vid wasn't really that bad. he went into detail shitting on idiots that think they're gonna be able to compete against the bigger fitness channels out there right now, basically telling those idiots not to waste their time.
>>
scoobster we need you, come back pls
>>
>>37887635
actually he says "easy you start it ten years ago" in the first 3 seconds of the video...
>>
>>37890047
I cant. Im busy proving people that bcaas are a meme..
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.