[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ approved running shoes? what do you guys think about the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

/fit/ approved running shoes?

what do you guys think about the nike frees? meme shoe or worth the money?
>>
>>37877765
nike frees are awful for running and will fuck your knees up. let the instagram fitness chicks use them while you get a fresh pair of asics my man
>>
I haven't had great experiences with Nikes for serious running, but I've had teammates who didn't have any problems with them. Check out brands more focused specifically on running, like Brooks or Saucony.
>>
File: AmerPsycho_208Pyxurz[1].jpg (113KB, 1600x990px) Image search: [Google]
AmerPsycho_208Pyxurz[1].jpg
113KB, 1600x990px
>>37877777
quints could never lie...could they?
>>
>>37877765
What for? Running?
I bought Saucony Ride 9 this year. Great shoe.
>>
>>37877765
New balances are pretty comfy but feels like wearing autism shoes
>>
i wear nike revolution 2s and recently nike frees and they both work good.

i've ran around 300~ miles in the rev 2s and never had problems. usually a 5k a day or more and the longest i've ran is 15k in one go and never had any knee pain or problems.

the free i'm breaking in right now. notice no problems with them on a 5k run.
>>
Those toe shoes aren't too bad actually. They protect your feet like regular shoes and allow your feet to gain the same strength as barefoot running
>>
what about going to an actual running store and let them measure the best shoe for you? most stores have you run on a threadmill for some time to assess the best shoe for you.. dont be arrogant and buy the shoe you want, but buy the one you need and your body will thank you for it later
>>
>>37877765
RUN BAREFOOT its the best for your knees and feet
>>
File: image.jpg (173KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173KB, 1200x1200px
I use these brooks
>>
>>37877765
Don't buy Nikes. Buy from a company that specializes in running shoes.
I prefer Saucony Kimvaras for training.
For race days, I normally do trail races so I run in black Mizunos. I can't remember their name however. Spikes are for plebs.
>>
>>37877765
Complete meme shoe. Get actual running shoes.
>>
I got a pair of those Nike lunaracer +3, they look pretty autistic but I've tried all kinds of new balance, adidas and nikes, and these have been the most comfortable shoes yet. They seem pretty soft though so I'm not sure how long they're going to last but I'm for sure gonna buy another pair
>>
I run in a nice pair of Brooks ravenna's
>>
>>37877777
I actually have been wanting some running shoes for a while. Gotta go with the asics now with those quints mate
>>
File: coe-zurich.jpg (140KB, 840x1101px) Image search: [Google]
coe-zurich.jpg
140KB, 840x1101px
>>37878136
>RUN BAREFOOT its the best for your knees and feet
No, and yes.

Our feet are meant for soft surfaces, and for 30 years of life.

If you run on hard surfaces, or if you want long lasting soft and hard foot parts, then get fit for the right shoes.

You can still do barefoot striders after every run, but a vast majority of your run needs to be in a shoe.

NOT TOO MUCH SHOE, just enough to absorb the least amount of shock necessary, protect your foot from abrasion and cuts, and to provide support for any gait inefficiency that you can't reduce yourself.
>>
>>37877820
I just recently bought a pair of new balance trail shoes and feel like a complete autist wearing them.

They were the most practical choice though.

I can't wear them for anything else though.
>>
>>37878276
>I can't wear them for anything else though.
That is ideal.

Wearing a running shoe breaks it down. Save it for running, and it will last much longer.

Wearing it daily will cause the EVA foam to suffer compression set earlier in the shoe's life.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.