[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the actual benefits of eating clean?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (123KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 640x1136px
What are the actual benefits of eating clean?
>>
>>37862554
>bodybuilders are only strong because they have so much muscle mass

What fucking moron decided he needed to do a study to find that out? Good lord
>>
>>37862554
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>37862554
>>37862580
Just went and read the actual article, the title is, unsurprisingly, complete clickbait. It's basically saying that bodybuilders have less strength per pound of muscle than regular athletes despite being stronger, which of course most people already know because bodybuilders are training for hypertrophy while athletes only train for strength/power.
>>
>>37862554
Sprinters are only good at running because they train for it regularly
>>
>>37862554
Not getting fat
>>
>>37862554
>Study finds
>single study
>scientists don't consider a single study as anything but preliminary evidence
>not even the scientists behind the experiment think their study is anything but preliminary evidence

Btw, you can't say Lu Xiaojun or Pyrros Dymas are huge, but calling them wimps is retardation.
>>
>>37862554
Some sort of moral high ground. Sometimes anything that makes you feel the tiniest bit better about yourself helps keep you from total depression.

Oh and negligible health benefits.
>>
>>37862554
>while you're here, check out our other articles: "the sky is only blue because thats how our eyes see it" and "atoms aren't invisible, just really really small"
>>
>>37863947
found the dirty bulking fatass
>>
>>37862554
Actually eating clean makes weight gain hard as fuck, trying to clean bulk for some a month and when I got checked I lost 3 pounds.
>>
File: 1468063310878.jpg (327KB, 1110x684px) Image search: [Google]
1468063310878.jpg
327KB, 1110x684px
Athletes aren't fucking wimps
They're leaner and stronger than most people you meet on the street.
Fuck these goddamn pasty skinnyfat bloggers trying to associate themselves with dedication hard work
God fucking damn it this makes me mad
>>
>>37863151
It was a single study that proved the higgs boson existed, it was a single study that proved fermat's last theorem, it was a single study that showed vaccines work.
1 Study with n=1000000 is far more valuable than 1000 studies with n=1000
>>
Not dying at 55
>>
>>37862580
this just in, all collisions occur at close range
>>
>>37864583
What about 1 study with n=1000? Its still shit
>>
>>37862554
Eating food that is dirty is bad, anon. Eating clean food should be a given and it's sad that you don't already know this, although I'm happy to let you know the truth.
>>
>>37864583
Particle physics papers typically require 5-sigma confidence, which I'm pretty sure is significantly more than OP's article's. However, lots of samples of lower confidence can help show trends, which lead to further research and hopefully eventually a better result.

Though if it's one paper with shit confidence it's completely meaningless
>>
>>37862580
They mean strength as strength per unit mass of muscle. Yes it's a clickbait article, most of news is
>>
File: cat_screaming.jpg (89KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
cat_screaming.jpg
89KB, 604x604px
>>37862554
>bodybuilders are only strong because they have so much muscle mass, research suggests
>>
>>37862554
>skeleton desk jockeys trying to make themselves feel better
>I-I'm stronger pound-for-pound

Maybe you oughta put on a few more pounds then bb ;)
>>
>>37862554
>tan belt warrior
>>
>>37862625
This is a bit like "yeah but did you know pound for pound sprinters are slower at running than long distance runners"
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.