[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I spoke 5-7 cigarettes a day (not much I know) and I'm thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

File: e-cigs.jpg (56KB, 622x415px) Image search: [Google]
e-cigs.jpg
56KB, 622x415px
I spoke 5-7 cigarettes a day (not much I know) and I'm thinking of switching to vaping. Fedora, I know. I will be getting those good vapes too, not the cheap ones.

I wanna know how does /fit/ feel going to vape from cigarettes. How does your body feel, and how does your mind feel?

I'm pretty high right now so make it interesting.
>>
>>37858233
you go from cool cancer to faggot
>>
Even in the wizarding world, speaking with cigarettes isn't a good sign.
>>
>>37858242
That I am very afraid of.
>>
>>37858233
I felt like I wasn't getting the same satisfaction as a cig so I kept vaping more, like every 5 mins. Lungs felt better in a matter of days, and I settled into a once every 30mins-1hr groove. Definitely healthier, but still a slave to a chemical
>>
>>37858233
Nicotine gums
>>
>>37858270
Did your workouts get better? How was your mood? Felt more hygienic?
>>
>>37858233
i do as well, 3-7 a days more so. i think i should start vaping again cause its collecting dust and im back into the death sticks.
>>
>>37858300
Same my dear friend, same.
>>
>>37858295
yeah workouts def improved, mood was a little worse at first, but leveled out within a few days. more hygienic for sure, mouth felt cleaner, clothes smelled good etc.
>>
Stopped having a wet cough within two days. Stopped even considering cigarettes after four days. Tapered off the nicotine level manually by mixing solutions of 6mg and 0mg until I was eventually using completely nicotine free. Stopped using it shortly after that. Been cigarette free for two years.
>>
>>37858233
If you're using ut as a bridge to gradually reduce your dependency with the objective of quitting go for it.

If you're a memeing faggot just kill yourself.

Alternately just quit. It's not like you smoke much anyway you fucking pussy.
>>
i switched when i started taking tren

it was worth it for the lung gains

only downside is that you look like a fucking tool while doing it in public

i'll still buy a pack if i know i'll be going to a club/bar
>>
>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

Anyone here managed to quit smoking?
>>
>>37858233
Do you mean 50 to 70 cigarettes a day? 7 cigarettes is like a middle school kid level of smoking...... if you really do only mean 7 cigs a day just quit because you aren't addicted and it doesn't look cool to other people
>>
>>37858233
>I spoke 5-7 cigarettes a day (not much I know)
thats still significant you stupid fucking mong
>>
File: DSC06034.jpg (82KB, 399x600px) Image search: [Google]
DSC06034.jpg
82KB, 399x600px
>>37858233
I vape nicotin-free pure VG. My goal is it, to cover a room asap in fog and this just for the lulz.
I was one of this casual party smokers before, now i am the party vaper.

>related, my gear
>>
>>37860202
Nigga that's like 20 bucks a day how the fuck
>>
>>37860314
It costs 36 dollars a day here in Ontario canada
>>
>>37860291
5-7 cigs a day is absolutely nothing compared to actual smokers. I smoked 4 an hour when I smoked
>>
>>37858233
>I spoke 5-7 cigarettes a day (not much I know)
your like one of those fat ppl that they theyre not fat bc they are so used to monster fats by now
>>
>>37860352
5 to 7 cigarettes a day isn't even smoking you idiot. Smokers smoke 2 an hour minimum
>>
File: ijerph-11-11192-g001-1024.png (34KB, 1024x573px) Image search: [Google]
ijerph-11-11192-g001-1024.png
34KB, 1024x573px
ITT: people smoking antifreeze "for their health"
>>
>>37860291
>5-7 a day
>significant

LOL what?
>>
>>37860336
Jesus.
I wouldn't quit cold turkey, but I'm sure you could try halfing your cig money to start.

I've never smoked, but my friend swears by nicotine gum as an effective quitting aid.
>>
>>37860381

>smoking isn't even smoking you idiot

okay kid
>>
>>37860301
I hope vaping still causes cancer just so you don't breed faggot
>>
>>37860477
You're the kid if you think 5-7 cigs a day even counts as smoking, probably one of those betas that thinks having 1 beer a day means you're a full blown alcoholic
>>
>>37860479
My fiancée is pregnant, sry.
>>
VG works as an expectorant, too.

Mint VG ejuice is great when you've got a cold.
>>
>>37860393

My god, people drinking alcohol that turns into carboxylic acids for their health
>>
Is it a viable alternative to nicotine patches/gums?
I'm trying to get my mom to stop smoking
>>
>>37860491

>no u
>ur probably one of those betas

Okay, kid. Benzene doesn't care if you're hardcore.
>>
>>37860086
>i'll still buy a pack if i know i'll be going to a club/bar
same here
>>
File: No_Smoking.png (23KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
No_Smoking.png
23KB, 500x500px
>>37858233
You should nut up and quit instead.

If my 2 carton a day neighbor who's overweight and 60 can drop the shit after 40 years I assume a frog on the other side of the web can do it too.

Be less of a faggot starting now.
>>
>>37861070
>16 packs a day

not possible bro there's 8 packs in 1 carton
>>
Op download the book quit smoking the easy way. Find a pdf. Check out the ecig subreddit and get a good one or it will be a pos.
>>
i quit after 10+ yrs, started as a teen. vaping really did it for me. at 5-7 cigs a day, your biggest worry is the psychological addiction to the action of smoking (oral fixation). get juice with a mild nicotine concentration (nothing over 10mg) and a higher PG content for the throat hit. if you can afford it, start with something small that looks like a cigarette to help you get over the visual/tactile 'barrier' where an ecig 'feels weird'. once you get accustomed to the vape, you can switch to ecigs that produce more vapor. more vapor=more satisfying. then you can lower your nicotine concentration down to 0 progressively. then you can vape less and less and eventually lose the habit.
>>
>>37858233
Vaping is exponentially worst, atleast with smokes you know the shit is horrible for you.
Vapors sit away puffing all day and think it doesn't effect them.

Quit cold turkey
Just fucking quit.
Your mouth feels so fucking clean afterwords.
>>
>>37861624
When I quit my teeth hurt like hell
>>
>>37858233
Just don't get a stronger setup and blow clouds all day. Then it'll be easier on your lungs and wallet, depending.

Try some form of oral tobacco if you're worried about the effects on fitness.
Moist snuff/dip isn't as cancerous as cigarette smoking, but still carries a few risks.
Swedish Snus contains much less cancerous shit, it's a little pouch that you put under your upper lip. The american brands of snus are shit though.
Chewing tobacco is nice, but you have to spit a lot more. You can even get sugar free chew, which uses like splenda or some shit.

Nasal snuff is also interesting, but it's more fedora-core than vaping when used regularly.
>>
>>37858270
This. But after a year of vaping, I still crave cigarettes.
>>
>>37861772
I second swedish snus. Nasal snuff is weak unless you use a lot, then it's disgusting when you blow your nose later.
>>
Weak-willed fucking idiots in this thread. Why even bother lifting if you smoke? Honestly. What gains you make are severely impaired, and you'll always know that whatever gains you do make could have been significantly more if you didn't smoke in the first place. I don't understand why people would want to work out without dealing with the more imminent and dangerous problem that is smoking - quit first, then lift. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>37862064
>Why even bother lifting if you smoke?

Why bother lifting if you're an asshole with a shit personality and an ugly face?
>>
>>37861070

40*16 = 640

There are 1440 minutes in a day.

That means they would have to be smoking non-stop, perhaps even with some cross-over, and finishing their cigarettes in two minutes.

Even then it still only leaves four hours for sleep.
>>
>>37862130
>finishing their cigarettes
Not to support the anon who think that someone could smoke 2 cartons a day, but a lot of heavy smokers don't always finish their smokes
>>
>>37858233
Vaping is definitely helpful for quitting, try not to get a sub-ohm rig so you can tolerate higher nicotine with less throat hit.
>>
Just a reminder to make sure to pack your vaping stuff when you make long trips.

I'm staying in south america for a while and they dont even know what vape is, I'm back to regular cigarretes but they all seem really bad quality here.
>>
>>37858233
just switch to dip dude
>>
>>37858233
All these faggots saying chewing tobacco is great. You wot m8?
>>
>>37862266
Yeah they do they smoke right to the filter
>>
File: 1467937782671.jpg (52KB, 765x570px) Image search: [Google]
1467937782671.jpg
52KB, 765x570px
>>37860491
Having one beer does mean you are drinking though. The drinking point doesn't match up anon.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.