[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im a fat disgusting blob of a cunt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

and i need to stop

my main problem is the snacking. i cannot help myself. what did /exfatties/ snack on to help with their food addiction?

are there any salty-flavored healthy snacks?
>>
>>37843650
Drink water until you fucking love that shit.
>>
You need quit eating for realization. Food is for survival.
>>
Read the sticky
>>
>>37843650

Baby carrots.
>>
On my long, hard, 2500 calorie defecit (I only ate 800-1200 a day), I survived on a shitton of chewing gum and a shitton of tea with a bit of skim milk and cinnamon
>>
File: goldenratio1.jpg (99KB, 418x418px) Image search: [Google]
goldenratio1.jpg
99KB, 418x418px
Develop self awareness, self control, and self discipline.
>>
>>37843737
I think i'll give that a go. What type of tea? Does decaf help?

>>37843748
how do you develop self control and self discipline? i think i have self awareness, i know im a massive cunt
>>
>>37843766
Caffeinated tea is actually better. Stimulants suppress your appetite.
>>
>>37843650

Gone from 320 to 180. You will stop snacking when you truly want to lose weight. That's why the majority do it after heartbreak or coming out of a depression.

The reason you can't stop snacking is because you value the snack over the reward for not eating. Your mind is fat. You have to change the way you think or you'll only do some replacement diet for 2 weeks then go right back to the disgusting excuse for a human being you are.
>>
>>37843650

>Don't buy snacks.

Congrats, no more snacking.
>>
>>37843737
This, tea especially.

Curbs my cravings, I drink at least 3 cups a day, one between each meal. I'm also on an 800-1200 calorie diet and have lost 26 pounds over the last 24 days.

>>37843766
Caffeinated is better.
>>
File: hercules.jpg (63KB, 425x555px) Image search: [Google]
hercules.jpg
63KB, 425x555px
>>37843766
>how do you develop self control and self discipline? i think i have self awareness, i know im a massive cunt

If you had any sense of self awareness, then you wouldn't have disrespected your body and let yourself be in the position it is now.
>>
File: 1466351195507.jpg (45KB, 728x728px) Image search: [Google]
1466351195507.jpg
45KB, 728x728px
>>37843650
I carried a gallon on water with me like everywhere. Even tho it looked autistic.

Everytime I was hungry. I'd drink that shit till I couldn't swallow another gulp without puking and I wouldnt be hungry anymore. Just really sick

Idk, worked for me
>>
Pickles bro
>>
File: image_2.jpg (72KB, 368x600px) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
72KB, 368x600px
>>37843650
>>
Easiest thing that worked for me was to change what I was snacking on. Dry roasted peanuts, almonds, home made dried apples, baby carrots, and cheese for snacks and a flask of iced tea to drink. I'd make sure I had a bag of something not too terrible on hand and let my lazy tendencies work for me. I dropped 80 lbs in a little over a year just be changing what I eat, and that motivated me to getting more active.
>>
>>37843650
if you dont buy snacks you wont eat them.
>>
>>37843737
>2500 deficit

nigga what
>>
>>37843650
>lost 60 lbs in 7 months
>now at a healthy bmi
>stomach looks like an absolute mess due to loose skin

I am literally never going to make it.

Time to end this ride lads.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.