[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mirin Thread? Noticed people treating you differantly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 57

File: 1467569627931.jpg (344KB, 1265x1265px) Image search: [Google]
1467569627931.jpg
344KB, 1265x1265px
>skinny weak beta in high school, a nobody really. Now in college.
>start lifting for around 9 months now
>black guy in my school year was one of the bigger guys in the year, not a bad dude but the obnoxious/overconfident kind who are trying to start fights with everyone.
>he even threatens me a few times in high school
>walking home from gym in town and i'm pretty sure i know him from school so i call out his name
>he turns around and walks over to me being all freindly and shaking my hand
>giving me all kinds of complements telling me i look big
>even wishes me good luck and tells me to keep working hard as we part ways
I have no clue if a combination of me changing as well as them as we've left high school; or they are just treating me much better because i've put on the mass and look much better. This is far from the only case where people who would previously bot even have the time of day for me are suddenly all interested in what i'm up to now or try to be freinds.

Also prob just bring nice but this felt great. This was also today.
>new pt has been at my gym for a few weeks now, she is a real qt
>i've been mirin her for a bit now
>go for a late workout 8.30pm she is the only pt still there
>need to go upstairs to get to the cable machine
>as i approach the stairs she is about to go down, i stand at the bottom for a second or two to give her the chance to go but she doesn't instead waiting for me to go first
>as i'm walking up she gives me a great big smile, i smile back and say cheers, she tells me it's alright
This one is autism but it felt good and she's cute af
>>
>>37842900
>a guy talked to me
>a girl talked to me
>>
Once people leave high school and step into the real world they realise it doesnt matter how many friends you had or how many girls were your hoes. They all at college now blowing off chads while hes applying for Wal-Mart and McDonalds.

Basically..he grew up

I'm sure you're huge tho, piano size
>>
>>37842900
A few things I've noticed:

- More people call your sir.

- Not having to wait in line at the bar, grocery store, etc.

- People get out of your way when walking through halls at work.

- Don't have to pay my tab at small clubs.

- Women blush spill spaghetti when talking to you more.

- Older milfs will make up excuses to feel your muscles.
>>
I was getting an EKG at a poor people free clinic and the overweight older nurse ran her hand down my chest and smiled when she was finished sticking all the sticky things to me. It's mostly my fault, she asked me to remove my shirt and I did it in a striptease fashion just to push the awkwardness from me to her.

I knew I made a mistake when she gave an "mmph." while I was doing it.
>>
>Best friend's little sister finally turns 18
>comes drink with us and some friends at our apartment (we're 21)
>friend tells me after that she said "I got hot"
>few more parties at apartment
>sister asks for my snapchat, she's pretty cool and known her for a long time, why not

>few weeks later
>she's apparenrly drunk with her friends somewhere
>drunk snaps, all the spaghettis
>i make a joke about getting fat (w/ a picture of my bulk meal)
Haha youre not fat at all mr muscles
>my wot

>this happens a few more times
>asked her out cause shes actually gorgeous and a lot of fun to talk to

>dating my best friend &swolemate's little sister cause of mad gains made with best friend

>if we fuck, her older brother helped get me laid

>still haven't told friend I have a thing with his sister
>>
>>37842951
Yeah you're right in his case he probably just stopped acting like a child

>>37842958

>More people call your sir.
doesn't apply to me because i'm younger but i get a lot more "mate" "buddy" "pal" after sentences.

>Not having to wait in line at the bar, grocery store, etc.
has this actually happened to you?

>People get out of your way when walking through halls at work.
This. I try not to look like a meathead when i'm walking but even still people walk around me

>Women blush spill spaghetti when talking to you more.
I'm a sperg when it comes to talking to women but i've had times where i was trying to talk to a girl and she was even more nervous than I. Other things too like intense eye contact, smiling, touching, asking questions, laughing when i'm not even trying to make a joke, letting me off the hook even when saying the most stupid shit.

>Older milfs will make up excuses to feel your muscles.
This too. More women making excuses to touch or make contact
>>
>>37843302
>doesn't apply to me because i'm younger
I'm 20 years old and people call me sir.

Are you sure you aren't a neckbeard or nu-male cuck?
>>
>>37843233
>she asked me to remove my shirt and I did it in a striptease fashion
Sound like someone who's on their first week of lifting.

>>37843273
Tell the freind anon. Godspeed
>>
Get called stuff like big guy instead of string bean or whatever.

Girls spill spaghetti sometimes which is adorable. Also catch them checking me out a lot when they think I'm not looking.

People more likely to move out of my way.

These are the big ones I think.
>>
>>37843340
What kinds of people will call you sir? Maybe i just filter it out because it has no meaning
>>
File: 1428031345623.jpg (52KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1428031345623.jpg
52KB, 500x667px
>>37842958

>- Older milfs will make up excuses to feel your muscles.

Older pervy women want to feel that young meat too.
>>
>>37843273
>waiting until she's 18
top cuck

legal age is 16 or 17 in most parts of america and lower in most yuropean countries
>>
>>37843379
Regardless if I tell him or not, I live with him and his twin sister so it's not like they won't find out. I think we (his little sister and I) are trying to figure out exactly what it is we have.
>>
a priest asked me if I was a #10 for a rugby team then said I looked fit and athletic

he was mirin
>>
>>37843404
Wasn't waiting until she was 18. We didn't hang out with her until her 18th birthday when she drank with us and told her brother (my best friend and roommate) she thought I was hot now.
>>
>>37843408
Tell him you're going to fuck his sister and if he doesn't like it he's a cuck.
>>
>>37843418
you must be one qt 12 year old stud. give up dat bussy for jesus senpai
>>
>>37842900
Not to ruin your fun but everyone you meet from school is super nice after graduation because it's just memories and they'll always feel like family
>>
>>37842958
>- People get out of your way when walking through halls at work.

This is the only one I've noticed.
Only been lifting for 4 months tbqhfam
>>
>>37842900
In high school i was the skinny weird guy who never talked to anyone. Now I'm the mysterious big jacked guy who never talks to anyone.
>>
>Like an hour ago I was taking out the trash
>Corner of my eye notice a fit, professional blonde in work clothes cycling home (Toronto - very common)
>Pretend I didn't notice, back turned to street
>Close trashcan lid, walk back to the door
>Look over my shoulder
>She's looking over hers as she rides by

Catch women doing that type of shit often, feels good every time.
Don't DYEL yourselves out of this satisfaction, brehs.
>>
>>37842958

BROOOO the sir one is spot fucking on! Lofting 3 months now and sir is somethimg I've been picking up a lot.

I started working customer service and shorrtly started lifting after. No sirs at the start; 3 momths later im in the fucking military. I even asked one of the guys why he was calling me sir im like 21 and hes early 20s as well, he just said i dunno actually haha.

We lift to become greater men fit.

>select all images with sirs
>>
>>37843447
Even if you didn't really talk? It just feels wierd someone who you never really talked to being super nice. i think gains plays a part because i definetly don't imagine this happening to everyone wuo left school.

People talk too. i visiting a freinds gym on a guest pass. There were these 3 lads from my school there. These were 3 of the "cool" "popular" ones. I said hi to them and made a little small talk about gym. They were just treating me like normal. A few weeks later i another student my school at a party and he comes up to me grabbing my arm saying "i've heard you've gone big anon" i ask from who he says one of the 3 guys i saw at the gym. A week after that i'm walking to the park and see another guy who i used to know, and he also comments that he heard that i was getting bigger from people we went school with.
>>
File: edge.jpg (18KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
edge.jpg
18KB, 333x333px
>>37843500
>mysterious
kek
>>
>>37843500
Differance is when you are skinny they presume you're shy. When you have gains they expect you to talk, if you don't you look aloof

>>37843541
This. Lifting is like using cheat codes in life. I don't think women even looked in my direction before i started. Now they must sit next to me even when there are empty seats
>>
>>37843379

No, I was just being a goof. I would rather her feel awkward than me feel awkward and that backfired hard. I certainly wasn't trying to show off.

They usually leave the room and come back when you're done, but she just stood there. It was odd.
>>
I quit lifting two years ago and just been trying to get as skinny as possible lately. People treat me nicer than ever before now. I get all of this >>37842958 except the milf part more now than when I was lifting (5 years+ then I replaced lifting with cigarettes and protein with chips and black tea)

Not to be a buzzkill but I think you guys overestimate how much more you are respected by society since you started lifting. Although maybe 1) I'm just "old" now which explains the respect part and 2) I happen to pull off male heroin chic like Kurt Cobain which boosts my attractiveness.

Still khv tho so
>>
>>37843717
filtered
>>
>>37843735
I think I have a unique perspective to share and you shuoldnt be so quick to filter me
>>
>>37843500
gonna make it senpai
>>
>>37843698
He worded it poorly but being attractive is the difference between being the "strong silent type" and being the "creepy guy that never talks".

Kind of like being fit can change you from lanky string bean to tall dark and handsome.
>>
>>37843717
>>37843752
>LOOK AT ME I HAVE A TRIPCODE LET'S BE FRIENDS HEY FELLOW REDDITORS GIBS ME DATS GOLD x-------------------------------D
>>
>>37843717
>Not to be a buzzkill but I think you guys overestimate how much more you are respected by society since you started lifting
You said you don't lift so please don't be ignorant. Many of us here experience vast changes in our interactions as a result of lifting
>>
File: ss+(2016-07-05+at+05.06.25).jpg (39KB, 539x238px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-05+at+05.06.25).jpg
39KB, 539x238px
Nothing changed. I'm 6'4 and I don't even get looks. The most that happened was the other day my buddy's female friend told me I look more jacked than before.
>>
>>37843785
I was 220/190 lbs at 6'1 bulk/cut respectively
>>
>>37843764
Lol
>>
>>37843863
that's because you're 6'4" and everyone is already over how big you are. transforming from string bean into stronguy at like 5'10" shows it off a lot.
>>
>>37843881
Not even new people give a fuck, so that's not it. You'd think being fucking muscular and tall as shit would make you noticeable. The fuck do I need to do to get some respect, stab a nigga?
>>
>>37843863
I think lifting boils down to a student/loud party crowd status thing more than anything.
>>
>>37843874
You never looked good you fucking piece of shit, kill yourself. Somebody post this retards disgusting body.
>>
>>37843863

you bald? you just sort of look like the goatee + bald look. shave that shit off and keep a light stubble instead.

for you I would recommended wearing plain basic tees in olive, navy, basically dark colors with no graphic designs. also, make sure sleeves are shorter so you can see biceps easier.
>>
>>37843896
hm, that is pretty weird. maybe being 6'4 has made you too intimidating with all of the muscle? fug. you look like a decent size in that picture but I can't really tell.

>>37843934
oh shit it might be this
>>
File: ExcitedWrestler.gif (2MB, 298x188px) Image search: [Google]
ExcitedWrestler.gif
2MB, 298x188px
>anonkun your shirt is tight today you need to buy new clothes, your shoulders and chest are too big
>upgraded some of my shirts within 2 months after those comments

thx for the mires
>>
>>37843896
Same height as you and got bigger, lifted for 3 years. Similar lack of mirin results.

I'm thinking it's because I made really slow progress and so anybody I see regularly didn't mention a thing. Don't meet too many new people, but I feel like girls should hit on me more. Maybe it's my derpy face.
>>
File: 1320367351240.jpg (10KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1320367351240.jpg
10KB, 184x184px
I can bet my dick no one here has a decent physique
>>
>>37843949
>Maybe it's my derpy face.
We have a winner.
>>
File: hold up.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
hold up.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>in uni locker room after mad workout at gym
>nice pump goin
>flexing in front of mirror
>about 20 boys age 9-11 come in and start running around (the uni is running some football program for kids i think)
>they all see me and stop and stare
>mouths open
>one of them asks if im on the uni football team
>heh, no i say
>get into shower
>they are all still staring at me

does that count as a mire?
>>
>Be me at uni gym
>For some reason they have a cheerleading/dance meeting on the indoor tennis courts
>Some girls of varying ages from 12-20 are sitting outside the gym by a big window facing the workout area
>Warm up my OHP
>First work set comes
>Hit PR 185 by 4 @180 pounds
>Feel pretty good
>Glance at grills and they're all staring
>One of the younger girls notices my glance and starts clapping then winks at me
>Spend the rest of the workout trying not to imagine me fucking this 14 year old
Have I made it?
>>
>>37843960
Well I'm told i'm handsome by lots of people who wouldn't feel emotionally obligated to. But I did a professional photo shoot today and looked like a total faggot.

Besides you'd think I'd at least get but-his-face mires from low standards minority girls
>>
File: time_to_be_serious.jpg (180KB, 580x542px) Image search: [Google]
time_to_be_serious.jpg
180KB, 580x542px
>>37843961
>getting mired by little boys
>"totally posting this on the mirin thread tonight"

come on /fit/ for fucks sake
>>
>>37843934
>>37843940
Nope.

Usually only keep a 5'o'clock shadow too.
>>
>>37843881
I dunno man I'm your height and I get checked out or complimented fairly regularly.

Girls mostly don't blatantly check you out. If you want to catch them you look at something else and watch them out of your peripherals.

I also wear fitted clothing and a lot of v necks.
>>
>>37843988
U fat
>>
File: 00aa.jpg (11KB, 247x247px) Image search: [Google]
00aa.jpg
11KB, 247x247px
>>37843717
they probably think you have cancer you faggot
>>
>>37843988
We need more pictures of your physique, desu. That one picture isn't enough to diagnose this issue.
>>
>>37843988
Well you have a bad haircut, I recommend getting a buzz for that next level masculine or a hitler youth for some played out but safe normie mires.

Also maybe cut some fat.

But I don't get mires so what the fuck do i know
>>
>>37843967
>resisting urge to fuck a 14 year old
If that's not making it then I don't know what is.
>>
>>37843984
newfags, everyone
>>
>>37843949
>I feel like girls should hit on me more

Don't we all buddy.
>>
File: i-bought-you-a-necklace.jpg (13KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
i-bought-you-a-necklace.jpg
13KB, 400x298px
>>37843752
>unique perspective
>tripfag
>khv
>>
>>37843896
>>37843949
Try to cut a little bit. If I were you guys I'd cut and add challenging palm down bent over rows to my routine because I love what they do for shoulder blades mass and forearm definition.
>>
/fit/

Would you ever date someone 10 years younger than you?

What's your limit when it comes to age?
>>
File: ss+(2016-07-07+at+03.37.14).jpg (105KB, 961x348px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-07+at+03.37.14).jpg
105KB, 961x348px
>>37844011
Here's the newest pic of my body without a shirt on and my legs I took at the gym yesterday. Currently on a cut and have lost like 10lbs already.
>>
>>37844044
I feel you, I'm derpy face guy. on summer cut now. Today I ate two microwave taquitos and a small bowl of taco salad.

And some hair skin and nails gummies.
>>
>>37844060
When I was 40 maybe. I'm not going to date a fucking 17 year old though.

Depends on the girl. I find a lot of girls in their early 20s annoying as fuck but a lot of girls in their late 20s early 30s have kids. No idea.
>>
>>37843418
MODS
>>
File: 1467404299053.png (86KB, 283x283px)
1467404299053.png
86KB, 283x283px
>>37843961
Tell me more about your shower
>>
>>37844067
Yep you need to cut.
>>
>>37844060
21 here, id love to date an 18 year old but thats about as young as i would go without feeling like a creep
>>
>>37844067
for fucks sake anon you're not that big. those 6'4 genetics are fucking you over.
>>
>>37844067
I'd personally recommend a cut. I'm the same height but a lot more lean and I get a fair amount of attention / compliments.
>>
>>37842946
Fbpb
>>
>>37844092
i tried to ignore them.
>>
>>37844098
Only been training for a year and 2 months and already benching close to 350lbs and I already OHP 225lbs. What do you put up?
>>
>>37843988
U look fat m8
>>
>>37844109
>tried
Damn stupid sexy kids
>>
>>37844120
>ya but what do you bench

are you fucking serious
>>
>>37844211
Simple question. Why is it so hard to answer? Would be cool to see your physique too.
>>
>lift for a couple years real casually
>make noob gains but not much after that
>get gf
>date for 2 years
>abt 3/4 of the way thru the relationship start getting more serious abt lifting
>3 months after the breakup she comes by to get some stuff from the apartment that she left
>comments on how much bigger my arms are now compared to when we were dating
>texts me she misses me all the time
>find out a week later shes getting with some guy
>>
>>37844120
Not him but stats won't get you mires, aesthetics will. Like I said man I'm your height put up way less weight than you but I have lower bodyfat and I get attention and compliments.
>>
>>37844223
Bro it's just some banter on 4chan, you don't have to respond. Your aggression betrays you as an insecure beta male.
>>
File: hey bud.png (54KB, 257x320px) Image search: [Google]
hey bud.png
54KB, 257x320px
>>37844060
You can't fool me Chris
>>
>>37844231
Yeah but he's saying I'm small when I have this weird hunch based off the regular posters here that I'm way bigger than him.
>>37844249
>dodging around the question
>refusing to post body
Is it under 2plate? LOL
>>
>>37844268
I wouldn't call you small by any stretch but you would actually look bigger if you cut some fat. Maybe that's what he was trying to get across.
>>
>>37844268
I'm not him and you posted your face followed by acting like a dingus. Don't be silly anonyfat.
>>
>>37844277
Sounded like he was just calling me small honestly.
>>37844282
You have no reason to respond then. Like???
>>
>>37844289
Possibly. That's what you risk posting on 4chan. I got absolutely fucking shit on in the CBT last night and by IRL standards I look pretty good.
>>
>>37844295
I just don't feel like being told I'm small by somebody who is probably half the size I'll be at a lower bodyfat percentage. Not sure why I even bothered posting really. The average "/fit/izen" hasn't even hit 1/2/3/4, for fucks sake.
>>
>>37844289
You're so obviously mad I couldn't hold back.

God this better be some prime bait.
>>
>>37844314
You're a very sensitive boy.
>>
>>37844318
So what do you bench? And where's that body shot?
>>
>>37844314
No probably not, I know I haven't. I just lift to stay a solid otter mode, like I said you crush my lifts, but you were asking how to get mires and I tried to relay my experience.

I wouldn't post on 4chan if you're not willing to get shit on by people who haven't achieved half of what you have. Go to Bodybuilding.com where everyone has pics posted so you can just instantly call people out.
>>
>>37844332
KEK

go punch a tree you fuckin aggro. Do some cardio, work off some of that steam.
>>
>>37844328
>>37844342
I'm sensitive because DYELs criticizing people that are bigger them piss me off?
>>37844346
So you were just some samefagging DYEL weakling after all.
>>
>>37844109
>implying you didn't let them 'catch' you having your post workout clean and jerk in the shower
>>
File: they're_laughing_at_you.jpg (722KB, 1200x902px) Image search: [Google]
they're_laughing_at_you.jpg
722KB, 1200x902px
>>37843863
>>37843896
>>37843988
>>37844067
>>37844120
>>37844223
>>37844268
>>37844289
>>37844314
>>37844332
>>37844364
lmao this guy is fucking retarded
>>
>>37844364
I'm not samefagging ya faggot
Also I deadlift 4 plates, Squat 3 plates, both for my eight rep max

Overhead press 1 plate and bench 1.5 plates. 6'4", 230 lbs. You can decide if I'm worthy to criticize your invisible strength gains staypuffed marshmallow man looking body.

I've also got a gf and lots of friends, sometimes I have a subby twink lick my balls and rim my gf while we fuck. I used to go to raves in high school. I'm graduating college now.

Am I cool enough to criticize you? Will that make you less ANGRY friend?
>>
>>37844364
Alright man, I tried to give you some friendly advice from someone the same height. I'm just not sure why you expected people not to be pricks on 4chan. Take it easy, I'm gonna go work out.
>>
>>37842900
this really is a gorgeous face
>>
>>37844398
you little fucking manlet piece of shit im probably like three times as big as you you fucking little kid i will fucking kill you i will rip you apart I WILL FUCKING EVISCERATE YOU MANLET YOU FUCKING LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT I AM HUGE
>>
>>37844424
ikr

Solid 9

Would be 9.5 if she were silvery blonde instead of dirty blond.
>>
>>37844403
>Overhead press 1 plate and bench 1.5 plates. 6'4", 230 lbs.
Is this a joke? Are those for your 30 rep maxes? You HAVE to post your fucking body now because what you're describing is literally a fat T-rex abomination. I really hope this is a joke for your sake.
>>
>>37843988
Nice hitler dubs but that is NOT how you get a comb-back cut.

Thank the lord I have a good barber.
>>
>>37844440
kek
>>
>>37844440
Disregard that I suck cocks.
>>
>>37844067
you need to cut but i will say you have a great frame to build on and good basic core musculature.

your upper body flexors need years of work to be balanced out.

if you loose lots of fat you will see what i mean.
>>
>tfw new guy at the gym starts copying your routine
>>
File: 1452402980336.gif (996KB, 497x279px) Image search: [Google]
1452402980336.gif
996KB, 497x279px
>go from obese 285 to 205, facial gains, actually starting to look like I lift
>compliments from coworkers, friends, family
>get a gf
>High test beauty at gym was mirin as I do dumbel incline bench
>still wont be content with weight loss until im at 7% bodyfat at 175lbs
>Told by single milf at work that if she wanted another kid she would 100% have my child, Im not even joking she actually pulled me aside and had a serious conversation about how she wants my seed.
>feels good man

Honestly I hated training at first but I knew it was the only way I was going to improve my life
>>
>>37844449
My hair is tied back into a trendy manbun. I have an undercut.
>>
>>37844441
yea senpai
>>
>>37844445
>doesn't know about 4/3/2/1

Bro the gym isn't just benching and overhead press, I'm not posting my bod but I look pretty solid. Still not happy at all, cutting and lifting heavy, but this isn't unbalanced.

I am working on upper body. always had strong legs and core but upper body takes more time for me to build idk why
You're still a fat cuck though
>>
>>37844479
>letting your hair go past your earlobes
>having an undercut
What the fuck are you doing faggot.

Just take your hormones and become a fucking tranny, gah.
>>
File: Jp_rex.jpg (215KB, 610x374px) Image search: [Google]
Jp_rex.jpg
215KB, 610x374px
>>37844491
post sym strength plz
>>
File: 1466380636600.jpg (222KB, 700x609px) Image search: [Google]
1466380636600.jpg
222KB, 700x609px
>>37844479
>manbun
>undecut
JUST
>>
>>37844491
You said you bench 1.5 plate. That's 185lbs. That's pathetic when you weigh 230lbs at 6'3. You are not just squatting 3plate, you are squatting it for 8 fucking reps. Do you realize how retarded your physique sounds?

You're not talking about 1/2/3/4, you're talking about 1/1.5/4/5. The fuck is that shit?

Also, protip: Chicks literally don't give a fuck about your legs and unless you're Tom Platz level huge, nobody notices the leg gains unless you're wearing high bike shorts anyway.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
>>37844508
There u go

Prepared for your angry hatefuck dick in my tight boipucci
>>
>>37844531
DYEL?
>>
>>37844528
Already happy with my gf and twink slave, why are you so goddamn angry all the time?

Suddenly mister invisible strength gains cares about his balanced physique? Dude chicks may not care about legs but they certainly don't like fatasses like yourself

>>37844531
>>37844531
THIS IS NOT ME
>>
File: giphy.gif (491KB, 500x372px)
giphy.gif
491KB, 500x372px
>>37844531
you actually did it you absolute madman
>>
>>37842900
I get a lot more attention from women despite the fact I haven't made very significant aesthetic gains. I do feel more confidence since losing weight and gaining strength and I'm sure that's what they pick up on. I'm still about 25% body fat.
>>
>>37844565
>25% bodyfat
You are a living breathing mound of pure fat.

If you're 6 foot you're at least 300lbs
>>
File: fug.png (2MB, 1652x927px)
fug.png
2MB, 1652x927px
>>37844445
how does it feel to know that pic related could fuck you up like it was just another day? brown belt in BJJ and skilled in loads of other shit who gives a bunch of advice in the martial arts threads.
>>
>>37844548
>THIS IS NOT ME
Prove it.

Also I have a feeling your body looks like absolute dog shit and you're really just lying about your deadlift and squat. There's no way your upper body is so weak in comparison unless you literally don't even train it, which makes no fucking sense. Also don't give a shit about the ugly freaks you stick your miniature dick inside of.
>>
>>37844586
not me btw, I just save everyones pictures. and he's 5'10 145lbs
>>
>>37844586
You have no clue if I do martial arts though. I'm planning on starting MMA this summer, so in like a year I'll easily be able to destroy you depending on how tall and heavy you are.
>>
>>37844596
7"

I'll prove it. Wait a minute after I post this, reply to one of my posts that got u angry and that young man's excellent physique and I'll screencap to prove.

I would be happy to claim this body over a fat one like yours besides the probable melanoma on the chest there. I guess melanoma beats your hypertension and stress related migraines though.
>>
>>37844586
I'm a DYEL and neither of those faggots could fuck me up.

Why?

Well because I use POCKET SAND.

Yes, I throw a handful of ground up fiberglass and sand into your eyes and then kick you in the groin before running away, it is the mark of a true champion.
>>
>>37844640
110/70 but whatever helps you sleep at night, weakling.
>>
File: 1428971323671.gif (2MB, 400x250px)
1428971323671.gif
2MB, 400x250px
>mired at a party last week by friend of a friends friend
>talked to her the next day
>asked her to come over next week to "chill"
>don't have a clue what to do now
I've never got this far, the mires have gotten me this far but I don't know what to do now
>>
>>37844661
kek shut up
>>
>>37844661
Top Kek
>>
File: 1461459727897.jpg (535KB, 1168x872px) Image search: [Google]
1461459727897.jpg
535KB, 1168x872px
>>37844638
>destroying a brown belt in brazilian jiu-jitsu, boxer, muay thai fighter, and wrestler
>after one year of training
Holy shit, you're an idiot.
You understand that you're saying you'll be able to fuck up a guy that is soon to become a black belt in BJJ, and how stupid that is to say? he could probably fuck three identical clones of you up without breaking a sweat. the guy was talking to us about altercations he's been in at college parties and shit. it was sick.
>>
>>37844638
>"starting MMA"
>"MMA"
lol
>>
>>37844709
Yeah but did he ever go against someone who threw a couch at him?

I can throw a 500lb couch fifteen feet bro.
>>
>>37844709
>>37844723
Technique doesn't matter if there's enough of a weight class and height gap. Otherwise you'd be able to MMA a fucking gorilla.
>>
>>37844709
Nobody likes the guy that starts shit at parties

granted if he's using his martial arts to end kerfuffle to help everyone have a vibey and relaxing time I'd respect him
>>
>>37844742
kek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjFp1R5klo4

feel free to stop speaking until you know what you're talking about.

>>37844743
long story short, some guys thought he was fucking their friends girlfriend, so brown belt in BJJ ended up defending himself singly against two guys, fucking them up without a scratch on him and the other two ran away because they didn't want to get fucked up. the other one was about how some guy was trying to look cool in front of his girlfriend by pushing him around so he basically dropped the guy to the floor and did some cool twist shit with his arm until he gave up.

like, if you look up videos of guys who are actually skilled in these martial arts against punk kids that don't know shit, the stories are totally believable. knowing how to fight vs. not knowing how to fight is a huge difference, it seems.
>>
File: Untitled2.png (576KB, 639x603px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.png
576KB, 639x603px
>be at the gym
>girl mirin me across the room
>shit now's my chance
>make my way to her
>she smiles at me
>"Philippians 4:13 says-"
>she gets a worried look and excuses herself
>tfw couldn't handle the Bibleman
>>
File: 1461511749204.jpg (35KB, 399x400px) Image search: [Google]
1461511749204.jpg
35KB, 399x400px
>>37844682
this is why i never try to get a gf...
>>
>>37844784
Sounds like the karate kid
>>
File: 351245145.jpg (76KB, 519x600px) Image search: [Google]
351245145.jpg
76KB, 519x600px
>>37844812
>google bibleman
>it's fucking real
>>
>>37844855
the jiu jitsu kid
>>
File: Untitled3.png (2MB, 946x1736px)
Untitled3.png
2MB, 946x1736px
>>37844869
You don't even know some of the OC potential this shit has.
>>
>>37843984
God this dog is so adorable.
>>
>>37844894
all doggos are adorable, anon
>>
>>37844784
They have weight classes for a reason. I'm not talking about someone who has no clue how to fight at all, I'm talking about somebody with less experience but a serious size and strength advantage.

That bodybuilder didn't even do that poorly either considering he had no clue what he was doing. His strength and size alone was enough to give him the ability to stay on top of him for most of the fight. If that guy trained in jiu-jitsu for even a couple years he probably would have shit on him because he'd know what to expect.
>>
>>37843233

Dude you don't know the awkwardness of this as a male nurse

>haha murse!

Yes I'm a nurse, I get a lot of mires while in scrubs lol but that's beside the point. I work in an ER.

Now I've seen pretty much everything, but having to put the stickers on for the EKG got me all hot and bothered once. I don't really blush, or get hot and bothered. But I couldn't help it this time.

>be male nurse
>late at night
>girl comes in
>says chest hurts
>needs EKG
>girl already in a gown, so there was no way to put them on without completely removing top

If you don't know, the stickers go right around the breast line. 6 of them. Starting on both sides of your sternum and then running under L breast.

But I'm a fucking professional right..

>like a sperg ask what kind of bra she is wearing.. Forget what she said but I said okay well it'll probably be alright
>" uhh I need to put on these stickers, so you can just pull up your top."
>"lol okay anon" while giggling like a schoolgirl
>has on lace black bra
>nice B cup tits
>ohfuckohfuck stay calm

Realize I need her to take off bra, but at this point it's hard to think. Idk how to say that without sounding weird as fuck

>feel face getting hot
>hands start getting sweaty
>so nervous I fuck up the placement
>don't wanna get all up in those titties and get a hardon
>she's giggling this whole time

Eventually I left and let someone else do it. Fuck I was embarrassed
>>
>>37844934
the guy is a 2nd degree blackbelt and came out without a scratch... are you actually mentally challenged? damn I almost hope you try to fight a brown belt with one year of "MMA" experience. maybe it would knock some sense into you and bring you to reality. your one year isn't touching seven. it's like saying some kid in middle school that just started playing football as a quarterback is as good as a college senior quarterback after one year. you're high.
>>
>>37842900
people change as they get older you fuckwit.
>>
File: 43573576332437543.jpg (21KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
43573576332437543.jpg
21KB, 288x499px
>>37844586
>>37844601
>anons saving pictures of me
>mfw
>>37844638
Haha, I've sparred with black belts at 250 lbs at 6'5 and 6'7. Your size isn't an advantage after your first couple of years. I've been in MMA for five years, and BJJ by itself for eight. Your single year isn't going to be anything significant for me, sorry. You sound like a troll so I'm not going to take you seriously.
>>
>>37844934
>They have weight classes for a reason
lol, no they don't. it's just for competitions sake.

>>37845136
oshhit he won't even take you seriously fucking kek
>>
only by homos

some guy eye fucks me everytime I'm around
>>
File: 1467701854466.png (78KB, 592x381px)
1467701854466.png
78KB, 592x381px
>>37844060
maybe
>>
>>37844060
Well, I'm 19 now, youngest I'd probably go is 16 atm.

I think the age gap starts to matter less when you get older. It's not that weird for a 40 yr old to marry a 50 yr old but you can't say the same for a 10 yr old and 20 yr old
>>
>>37845261
half your age plus 7 young-anon
>>
File: haram.jpg (96KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
haram.jpg
96KB, 531x471px
>>37845261
>can't say the same for a 10 yr old
>>
>>37844951
>giggling while on chest pains

fucking women
>>
>>37842958
23 and get called sir waaay too much
Im not that old...
>>
>few hours ago
>on my way home i go get semi-fast food
>i eat alone on patio
>just finishing up my food and see 4/10, 5'5", 210lb, 29yo asian piggy
>if she lost weight the right ways she could be 5.5/10 at best.
>she stands 15 ft away from me eyeing me while she is looking down at her phone
>i don't look at her at all
>puts phone in her pocket
>approaches me
>the patio entrance has waist high rails around it so she was definitely coming for me 10ft away all nervous
>i look to my right and lock eyes with her for no reason
>after a split second she turns her head and freezes and starts mumbling to herself
>all the sudden her date turns the corner
>she plays it off and hugs him
>they both walk inside
>>
>>37843735
Is there some way to easily filter namefags?
>>
>>37843418

#8 is where it's at
>>
File: image_9.jpg (49KB, 363x333px) Image search: [Google]
image_9.jpg
49KB, 363x333px
>>37844887
Roflcopters, I aint seen bibleman in ages.

Got any more?
>>
>>37844951
>giggling the whole time

she wanted it you cretin
>>
>>37843961

>age 9-11

I see what you did there
>>
>>37845301
... is retard meme relationship advice.
>>
File: THERE IT IS.jpg (47KB, 630x397px) Image search: [Google]
THERE IT IS.jpg
47KB, 630x397px
>>37845261
>It's not that weird for a 40 yr old to marry a 50 yr old but you can't say the same for a 10 yr old and 20 yr old
Where do you think you are my famalamilia?
>>
>>37843961
>>
>>37845136
You seem butthurt because you're a fucking manlet. See you in a few when I'm ready to crush you with less than half the experience, weaklet.
>>
>absolute lanklet 2 years ago
>strangers call me kid, buddy
>start lifting
>grow mad nice goatee
>strangers call me guy, man, dude, sir

Feck brehs, we all gon maek it
>>
>>37845568

I just stumbled on this sad exchange, but if this were true Royce Gracie wouldn't have been able to tap out all those dudes with like 7 inches and 70 pounds on him during the days without weight classes in UFC.
>>
>>37842958
>people get out of your way when walking through halls
Why this so much? I stopped moving out of people's way and stare them down if they subconsciously or purposefully position themselves in a way that would make us collide.

Also noticed that only dudes bigger than you don't move out of the way and when we end up colliding they can't believe I didn't budge lmao. Fucking manlets.
>>
>>37845613
>grow mad nice goatee

Goatees don't look good anon.
>>
>>37843943
>>
>>37842946
Fucking kek
>>
>>37843910
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>37845568
lol i'd pay to see him fuck you up desu.
>>
>>37843863
You're a big guy
>>
>>37845738
I'd pay to fuck him up then crush his cheerleaders in the back. That's you.
>>
>>37845752
lol you severely underestimate brains over brawn. you sound like a retard and judging from >>37844398, i'm definitely correct.
>>
Damn. I went to work out, came back and this thread has gotten embarrassing for nearly everyone involved. No one looks good here.
>>
>>37845763
No, I'm going to have both then put my penis in his ass while grinning with him crying and begging me not to go in dry.
>>
>>37845803
>>37845763
And I am not fucking gay.
>>
File: yesyfucksyes.jpg (14KB, 292x315px)
yesyfucksyes.jpg
14KB, 292x315px
Had a preddy gud one today

>be doing a set of 325 squats
>already seeing some of the other males eyeing the bar as they size my 5'9" frame up
>hit 6 reps and feel I can hit just one more
>core fails and I have to bail out
>super jacked 40 year old mexican guy comes up later
>Hey man, that was some heavy shit back there, great to see you going for that last rep
>starts talking to me about the philosophy of lifting for 15 minutes
>mfw
>>
File: asdsad.png (14KB, 530x349px)
asdsad.png
14KB, 530x349px
>go watch a movie with my friends
>these two girls keep staring at me
>can't watch movie comfortably because these two weird ass girls keep looking at me
The blonde one was pretty cute desu

Pic related I made a drawing
>>
anyone been asked if they are in the military/police? I've been on-off lifting for 10 years but the last 4 weeks has been 6 days a week
>>
>>37845874
>not fucking them both in the theater restrooms
LOW TEST
>>37845980
No I don't look like someone who's on welfare, why?
>>
>>37844444
>>
>>37845708
They do on me ;)
>>
>>37845751
4u
>>
>>37845980
Nah, I get asked if I work out, or when I'm shirtless I've been asked if I rock climb a bunch.
>>
>>37845439
Sadly nah, I just made those two today. Was fucking dying laughing when I thought of it.
>>
>>37842900
>ex fatty
>I'm just glad Im not the fattest guy in the room anymore
>>
>>37845991
maybe it's the dead look in my eyes of depression combined with consistent lifting
>>
>>37845991
I just wanted to chill and have fun with my friends
>>
>>37844601
His lifts?
>>
>>37845720
KEK.
>>
>Grills asks if I am flexing

I love that one, no, not flexing.

>Damn you are huge, you make me feel so small

I especially love that one
>>
>>37843698
Got me
>>
>>37844546
Yes I do lift you fat tard
>>
>>37844812
>>37844887
fuckin hell I spit my water
>>
>>37842958
>Don't have to pay my tab at small clubs.
Fuck you, bro
>>
>>37844527
Hitlerjugend cut for life
>>
>>37842900
I think i got mired today in hallway in the gym
>thicc blacc girl comes out and walking towards me
>shes listening to some inner city tunes(or hip hop whatever you wanna call it) on her phone loudly
>think "heh the apple doesnt fall far from the tree" or some other racist shit
>srs face but really want to laugh
>we make eye contact and she gives me a really attractive smile
>a smile that said "pls have my babies anon"
Idk if she was being friendly or mirin. Consider the fact my new shorts fit really nice so my nice glutes and hammies are exposed which might be the cause of this. Will post glute pic if necessary for evaluation.
>>
>>37846777
I'll evaluate your glutes anon

Nice casino trips
>>
File: QuickMemo+_2016-07-07-22-41-44.png (306KB, 295x430px) Image search: [Google]
QuickMemo+_2016-07-07-22-41-44.png
306KB, 295x430px
>>37846919
Caught this nice image while doing a handstand.
>>
>at grocery store
>cute shortie wearing scrubs asks me if I can grab her something from the top shelf
>she gives me the biggest smile and giggle and thanks me
>simply smile back and say no problem

fugg bros I wish I wasn't such a beta faggot and could talk to girls
>>
File: 1465270602436.jpg (2MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1465270602436.jpg
2MB, 4000x3000px
>>37846777
i got those eyes from a new co worker today. she's fuckable but not super hot i kinda wanna smash famalam

and another hotter co worker gave me those eyes that i def wanna smash
>>
>>37845136
Fighting is useful for self defense and all that shit, but these black belt keyboard warriors need to stfu this shit is pathetic. No wonder no one takes fighters seriously online.
>>
>>37843896
Assert yourself. Be aggressive in a fun way. Say some jokes at no one's expense, and just smile. But make sure you're as nice and outgoing as you are big. The charisma makes your mass sexy af, I promise
>>
>>37846962
Not bad, better than a flat ass but nothing to write home about yet. Keep doing those squats.
>>
>>37845874
> drawing yourself with thinner stroke
DYEL detected
>>
>>37846092
Fucking this
>>
>weight 180 pounds
>600 pound total
>skinny fat with no strength, confidence
>no friends
>no gf

That was in 2011. Lets see how 2016 anon is doing
>weight 227
>1350 total
>builtfat 20%bf with slightly raised confidence
>no friends
>no gf

At least im stronger
>>
>>37844060

Legal limit to 48.

Although the range for serious dating is 21-38.
>>
>>37846980
>are you a nurse?
>where do you work?

seeing scrubs is EZ
>>
>be me in train driving to school after holidays
>meet mate and a girl, sit next to them
>girl and me usually dislike each other, never talk to each other etc.
>first thing she says after hi, was something like "omg have you gained weight?"

nothing special, had much better mirins lately nearly daily but it feels good getting mired by persons that usually dont like u
>>
>>37844951

J-Jason?
>>
>>37848450
Harry Spotter and the goblet of gainer
>>
File: IMG_1701.jpg (89KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1701.jpg
89KB, 1024x682px
I normally get respect after i get in a few fights.
After i got flipped by a judo CHAD i started to box.
Me and CHAD get along now, i did knock out tyrone for stealing my glasses.
>>
>>37844087
fucks sake lmfao
>>
File: 1465933325627.jpg (68KB, 636x477px) Image search: [Google]
1465933325627.jpg
68KB, 636x477px
>>37847053
Breh, you have no idea how much I want to go animal and huff that muff
Just imagining my nose getting enveloped in that muggy, stinky, swamp-sock of hers has me firmer than a "NO" from my probation officer
>>
>>37843404
He never once said he was waiting for her to turn 18. It was just coincidence
>nice cuck projection
>>
>>37842900
i always been a "cool guy" i was always polite and talked to everyone without a problem, but after 2 years of hard lifting people started getting more touchy with me, specially milfs and girls younger than me
>be me traveling to meet some cousing from another town
>he is 2 years younger and rich as fuck
>he took me to a party where everyone was suposed to be drunk as fuck
>get there and there are a lot of cute girls
>after couple hours there talking here and there i started drinking more and talking to the girls
>all of them really touchy and smilly
>see a 7/10 face and 8/10 body looking at me, dancing and biting her lips
>instaboner.jpg
>started dancing with her and we made out for about 1 hour
>took her to a random bathroom in the party and fucked her
>after that we went back to the party and she was showing of hard, she was lifting my shirt showing my abs, asking me to flex
>>
File: feroious_mysterious_card_magic.jpg (89KB, 1024x614px) Image search: [Google]
feroious_mysterious_card_magic.jpg
89KB, 1024x614px
>go up north to my friends uni for a weekend 2 years ago
>apparently his gay friend thought I was cute
>few nights ago, me and my group of friends are drunk and the aforementioned friend is snapchatting group pics of us
>gay guy snaps back, says I got hotter
That's it
Its a strange feel. I guess I'm flattered?
I just wish girls would say that
>>
>>37846980
a are you a-an archaeologist?
>>
>>37845637
Guys that do this are such faggots

Oh you're so tough bro
>>
Someone called me "sir" today. Fucking weird breh.
>>
File: 1383727058980.jpg (32KB, 410x396px) Image search: [Google]
1383727058980.jpg
32KB, 410x396px
>Out with my bros at a club
>Meet some friends from back in the days before I started lifting
>"Hey anon, you've been hitting the gym hard'
>Feelsgoodman.jpg
>Be drunk as fuck
>Dance like this is my last night
>More relaxing song comes on
>Im dancing/standing still
>Feels hans on my shoulders
>I'm getting a massage
>These are not female hands
>Look behind me
>Skinny white dude
>Look at him very disgusted
>He gets his hands of me
>Touches my arms and then leaves
Atleast I can tell my progress is noticeable for other people
>>
>>37842900
whos pic related
>>
>>37842900
Holy shit she's painfully attractive

>tfw I'll never wake up next to her on a Sunday morning and watch her gently stir from her slumber and cuddle up next to me
>>
>>37849303

Is it homo that I'd of been like "yo come massage me in this chair real quick" and then have left for some booty?

Massages feel so fucking good bro and if some homeow wants to touch my muscles, then, win win mother fuckers.

>>37849232

This, this is the most noticeable effect so far, only been lifting 3 months and am still DYEL af.
>>
>Got back home from uni a week ago
>Decide to go out with some friends first night I'm home
>See a girl I knew from sixth form
>Last time she saw me I was a 130kg lardass, now down to 75kg
>She compliments me, asks how I did it
>Mention that she looks like she's lost a little weight too and that she looks great
>End up going home with her and doing everything but the horizontal tango
>She's actually got a really nice body, 5'1, long blonde hair, slim, nice firm ass and perky titties
>Message her a few days later and she wants to meet again in town this Thursday
>Met her again, she's with another girl I knew from school
>Other girl doesn't recognise me for a second, tells me I look really good
>See another couple of girls from school who do the same thing
>End up going home with her and fucking
>Woke with her this morning, spooned and fucked for a couple of hours
>She tells me she's going to SEA for 6 weeks with her friend
>Drove her home and told her we should arrange something when she gets back home
>She smiles and says yes, kisses me on the cheek and goes into her house

I'm not /fit/ but I look and feel so much better than I did as a morbidly obese fatfuck, these threads helped me a lot, thanks guys. We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>37844060
Yep. The last three girls I dated were 19 and I'm in my late 20s.
>>
>>37842946
this
>>
>>37843340
Same, 21 here and I have like 30-40 year old men calling me sir. I'm not even buff yet, I'm just tall and have broad shoulders

It kind of makes me sick tbqh.
>>
>>37849360
Depends on who you ask it to and what the situation is but in my opinion getting a massage from a dude aside from a massage parlor is quite gay
>>
A lot of the stuff in this thread just comes from being tall and naturally bigger than most guys, I'm over six foot and broad shoulders and all this stuff happened before I lifted, it;s only manlets that will possibly gain these benefits that I have always taken for granted
>>
>>37844951

I never make fun of male nurses. Every one I've ever met have been cool. Last time I went to the ER, the one I got was making me question my sexuality. He was a legit 10. Nicest guy in the world, too. I was there for a sleeping pill overdose and I think I tried to ask him for a cup of water, but what came out of my mouth (I was told) was "What time does your shift end, cutiepie?"

To be fair, I also stared at my social worker's ass as she left and allegedly yelled out "WOW!" and gave a thumbs up when she turned around.
>>
>>37848581
Lifts and stats?
>>
>>37844682
try not to overthink it, just enjoy her company
>>
>>37844067
Those shoulders are sick considering theres all that fat ontop, Without all that fat you would probably look great
>>
>>37849659

FUCKING TOP KEK

If only my phone had Wow.gif

Stuff like this, people being high on meds like after they get their wisdoms removed, is seriously just the funniest shit.
>>
>>37842900
>>new pt has been at my gym for a few weeks now, she is a real qt
>>i've been mirin her for a bit now
>>go for a late workout 8.30pm she is the only pt still there
>>need to go upstairs to get to the cable machine
>>as i approach the stairs she is about to go down, i stand at the bottom for a second or two to give her the chance to go but she doesn't instead waiting for me to go first
>>as i'm walking up she gives me a great big smile, i smile back and say cheers, she tells me it's alright
>>This one is autism but it felt good and she's cute af

God, I feel about for you.
>>
Looking like I lift in a shirt for a couple of months now, I have a question about mirin to people that have been mired for a while now:
How is it that only dudes comment on my size, chest and physique when out and about in a casual setting but with women it always takes until I have either closed the deal already or we're in bed together.

>tl,dr why do dudes not mind telling you you look good and girls only do it on private
>>
>>37850390
And I don't mean "you look good" in a friendly manner, but more like "you're hot"
>>
File: george_washington_life_mask.jpg (15KB, 236x342px) Image search: [Google]
george_washington_life_mask.jpg
15KB, 236x342px
>>37850390
Smart girls really don't want to focus on physical appearance because they think it makes them look dumb, and they DEFINITELY don't wan to look vain themselves.

I'm a physics major and every smart girl I've met in my STEM classes was never complementary of how physically attractive I am, yet the dumb girls in my liberal arts classes do constantly, like I can't get away from them without getting a couple of arm grabs, ass gropes, hugs, and compliments.

Reading a good book in front of a smart girl is like being really strong in front of a dumb girl. It's totally different. Once you're in a relationship though, they'll totally be all over you. They're still girls, after all.

>>37850397
oh, and they say way more than just "you're hot".
>>
File: xTwunkx.jpg (147KB, 589x1050px)
xTwunkx.jpg
147KB, 589x1050px
>At the gym
>New qt at the gym
>Eye contact see her
>look at each other for like 6+ secs
>I don't break eye contact
>have done that 10+ times with her
>also when leaving
>Idk if she finds me attractive or what
also I have gotten a lot of compliments from friends and they always joke about that I use roids.Fucking hate that shit.
>>
I have a question: I'm 24 and only now getting good at picking up at picking up women with my increased confidence and what not. The other day I was unlocking my bike infront of the gym and it was pouring rain. This girl that I would have considered out of my league all of my life was standing next to me and
>man it'd piss me off to have to ride my bike now
>yeah, but come on, it's extra exercise
>I guess, but it's already annoying me to have to walk 40ft to my car
>oh god you're joking
>I'm so not
>both laugh
>well any ways, gotta go, good luck on your way to your car, but I'm sure you'll survive
>I'd wish you the same but I'm not so sure about you
Both laugh, I leave and we greet each other in the gym now every time we see each other. Should I try for more? Did I fuck up not engaging more? I might chat her up the next time.
>>
>>37850453
Dont approach her nuboy. Its ok. Let the Chad have her.
>>
>>37850509
Kek I have a gf that's why I didn't I debated the shit out of that.And I was about to do it but I don't want to cheat
>>
>tfw get called son, bud everywhere
>only get called sir when i go to mcdonalds
>go there 4 times a week now
>>
>>37850571
I was called Mr ____ once and it gave me the biggest fucking boner
>>
>be me with mate and 2 chicks walking off some festival to get something to eat at next market
>know the chicks long time, kinda friendzoned cuz i was a bit of an autist and never really told my crush (one of them) that i want more
>since a few weeks she keeps giving me compliments
>yesterday she said smth like "omg anon you finally got an ass"

i know she loves/looks after asses a lot, she mentioned a lot of times when i was skinnier.
i could probably easily get her cuz she always laughs at the most stupid shit i say and wanted to make out with me when we were both drunk at some party a while ago.
she also always wants to know my opinion about sexual stuff (talked about boobs yesterday and she wanted to know what type of boobs i love)
what i do /fit/
>>
>>37845136
mirin
do you compete often in bjj?
>>
>>37844060
I'd date someone 4 years younger than me at max probably. When it comes to fugging though I'll take legal age and up
>>
>>37851321
Are you seriously this fucking autistic
>>
>>37851321
Lmao just ask him for a date and escalate from there, she's 100% into you.

And by asking I mean asking something like
"what you doing this wknd"
"Nothing, you?"
"Going to *insert a good place you know* with you"

Be dominant and assertive, you got this.
>>
>>37851609
>asking a sperg to be dominant

If he has to ask /fit/ for counsel he's going to fuck up trying to be assertive.
>>
>>37851435
>>37851609
Not him and sorry to shitpost this question on /fit/, but I need some sober advice and everyone around me at the moment is autistic.

>Talk to cute undergrad girl and her friend last week.
>They are working on campus, it's a slow week for me so I end up spending a lot of time getting to know her, end up falling for her hard (extremely qt and intelligent gir).
>Asked and received lots of increasingly personal questions though mostly with friends present.
>Despite knowing a lot of details about her life, I don't know if she's actually single (I'm farily certain she is and could ask her friends if that's worth it).
>She shows a lot of interest, but no flirting (friends present; so expected).
>Also insists she's very shy.
>We had plans to go out drinking last friday, but that sort of blew up.
>She mentioned she definitely wants to do it, but since a lot of people we planned to go with are on holiday it won't happen for at least another 2 weeks.
>Talked to her briefly that weekend, but haven't messaged her in a week.

So should I ask her out asap or wait for her friends to come back? I don't want to end up in her friendzone, also my cut (to 6%) is ending in 2 weeks which would make for good timing. I think she's also a bit nervous being alone with me, but fuck I don't know if I'm making this more awkward/wasting an opportunity by not messaging her.

What do you guys think?
>>
>>37851856
She seems like a catch, just go for it. If she really is interested you have already had a week without interaction so it's easy to initiate some time with her(haven't seen you for a while, wanna go out or chill?).

The other good thing about that is that if she's a bit shy you to together alone maybe doesn't escalate anywhere the first time, but when you're going drinking in the future it's more certain something's going down.
>>
>>37843340
I dont think have ever called anybody in my life sir. And only people who ever called me sir are the ones who work in services. That doesnt count.
>>
>>37842900
around blacks, never relax
>>
>>37852034
Alright thank you so much for the reply.

I will definitely ask her out before the semester starts then, do you think I'm putting too much pressure on her if I ask her for coffee the Saturday morning? (with zero time to prepare).

I do have a shitton of work this weekend to do so I'm considering asking her out next week instead, but I don't know if two weeks is too long. (I have a cheesy inside joke thing that I can do it should be easy)
>>
>>37850384
I feel for you too. You can't even construct a sentance
>>
>>37850453
She thinks why is this baby looking at me.

For real though if someone makes eye contact with you multiple times it's the best approach signal you are going to get.
>>
>>37843385
>big guy
for you
>>
>>37852109
That may be a bit fast, but you can try. If you have a lot of shit to do you also might want to prioritize, especially if you have a joke for next week.

Do what feels best for you, but if you let it slip to next week make sure it's Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday.
>>
>>37850490
I hate the fact that everything about women on this site is about sex. The jump from having a conversation to having sex is huge, focus on the easy stuff like making your interactions fun and interesting. Then maybe if it goes well ask for her if she wants to do something some time outside the gym and if yes take her number
>>
>>37852226
Thank you Anon, you have no idea how much this helps.
>>
>>37851856
I know you're nervous bro but just go for it, i wish you luck.

Also i highly doubt you are anywhere near 6%
>>
>>37852280
Np bro, smash that shit
>>
>>37851609
listen man, i'm not autistic, i can hold a conversation pretty well and usually act pretty alpha around girls/mates but she is. she made some mistakes when she was 13 or something (fucked a guy and got cheated on by him) and now she's really autistic and sorth of shy.
she is like "EWW a dick, that's disgusting" or even has spergs when hugging someone etc.
>>
>I have been unemployed for quite some time.
> Been hitting the gym a lot and gained 6kg (13lbs) in those months. I am now just a few pounds shy of 180lbs at 6'1
> Get invited to go have drinks at former workplace. I accept.
> Can't go in suit as I no longer fit in it and don't want to spend money I don't really have for a new one when I grow more.
> Go in t-shirt and jeans instead.
> First colleague I run into says holy shit and grabs my arms.
> Secretary said I looked really solid and immediately asks me to lift boxes.
> Colleague comes running towards me and says holy shit, she grabs my arms and says that I probably cant get on any planes with these guns.
> I say hi to other colleagues. One of them tells me she really has to get used to me like this.
> Later that evening yet another colleague grabs my shoulder and says I look really buff.
> Later that night a few of them ask me to lift my shirt to show them abs. I am a but embarrassed as I only got three on one side, I decline as it is inappropriate to do it here.
> I walk home with one colleague and she starts groping my belly.
> I tell her that's swolestation. She stops for a bit and wants me to lift her for the last few hundred meters.

Best mire was from a total 8/10 qt though. She didn't really care about me before and now constantly checked up with me, suggested to help me with holiday planning.

I tried to remain professional till the end when we were no longer at work property. Perhaps that's why I am still a kissless virgin.
>>
File: Sparrow.jpg (702KB, 2560x1440px)
Sparrow.jpg
702KB, 2560x1440px
>>37852643

Nice mayne!
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 250x300px
>getting out of gym
>get to my locker
>2 girls are in front of it
>I just walked straight to them
>"Hi anon, we haven't see you this week, what is your new schedule"
>we had a small talk
>as I walked out the petite one said "he's so tall"
>y-you too
>mfw 1.80
>>
>cutting
>abs starting to come out
>at parents house swimming yeah they have a pool
>notice a qt teen neighbour in her window taking a selfie with me in the background
>does this for a solid minute trying to get a good shot then walks away
She was mirin me r-right brahs?
>>
people hate me more now that i'm bigger
>>
>>37844060
29 and yes
>>
>>37844067
Youre not getting mired because youre fat. Keep cutting
>>
>>37852643
so much mire for 6kg?
>>
File: 1464237538235.jpg (144KB, 600x392px) Image search: [Google]
1464237538235.jpg
144KB, 600x392px
>>37844812
>>37844869
>>37844887
>mfw I've seen bibleman live show at my church 15yrs ago
AMA
>>
>>37851609
>Be dominant and assertive
>Suggest the most beta way to ask someone out that could be interpreted as a friend thing instead of a date
My sides
>>
>>37852809
>be me 17 year old girl
>trying to take selfie to show my girls my new haircut
>later realize that my retard neighbour with downsyndrome is in the pic
>delete pic and take new selfie in other window
>>
>go to the gym four times a week and running two times a week at the same tim
>neighbours daughter is always present as soon as I leave the house
>says hello everytime and smiles
>she's probably 14, a little chubby and her family is some criminal trashy scum (flodder family)
>really uncomfortable
>>
>>37852993
Dutch bastard.
>>
>>37852913

I thought it was a bit excessive as well. It might have been the clothes. A t-shirt reveals a bit more than the suits I used to wear to that place. Might also be because everyone else there is skeleton/dyel/skinnyfat.
>>
>>37842958
nice pasta
>>
File: take a seat goy.jpg (18KB, 540x349px) Image search: [Google]
take a seat goy.jpg
18KB, 540x349px
>>37852993
Pretty sure that's legal age in your country why are you uncomfortable?

You know you want it lad.

God gave you two heads to think with, use them.
>>
>>37844229
You live in jacksonville?
>>
File: fedora506.jpg (100KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
fedora506.jpg
100KB, 960x960px
>>37852930
>>
Super hot squat chick introduced herself to me today. Totally random lol
>>
>>37844440
Lmao
>>
>>37843717
Oh look another wizard with an opinion to share. If you are a kv then you are a beta and nobody gives two shits what you have to say because NOBODY wants to be anything like you.
>>
>>37843910
stop posting
>>
>>37843961
I have seen this post before yo
did you replace footy with uni football, ya cheeky monkey?
>>
>>37843910
What is the point of having a trip if all you do is post random idiotic bullshit that makes you look like a faggot?

Are you so attention starved?
>>
>>37853382
I wil fuk u up kid...
>>
>>37853034
then again i gained 9-10 kilos and everyones like "omg what happened to you"

i get these like everyday (whenever i see someone i know from the past at least)

i guess 6-10 kilos is alot then
>>
>>37853026
German.

>>37853061
She is not attractive. Her family and probably she herself is fucked up. Don't shit where you eat.
>>
>>37853561
How does it feel being a subhuman Germancuck?
>>
>>37853591
Blonde, blue-eyed master race here. Feels great.
>>
File: 1467827699977.jpg (194KB, 455x788px) Image search: [Google]
1467827699977.jpg
194KB, 455x788px
>>37853708
Delete your country
>>
>>37853789
>fears the migrant backlash more than her own dignity

Cuckquean of the Year.

Zieg Heil Deutschland.
>>
>>37844060
I prefer men around my age or a little older. I'm 23, I prefer guys 22-28, though 28 is pushing it a bit, but I can't help myself when it comes to fit guys. Even though I'd belong more on /fa/ than /fit/.
>>
>>37853910
Hey girl.

I'm 23 and 10 months old.
>>
>>37853789
I'm pretty sure she lied even about the rape. These bitches of the leftist party are crazy as fuck.
In her mind it all made sense.

>I say I was raped and give women a voice because I am kinda famous
>hmm but what about the refugees? they need a voice too
>hmm and what about cis white male? they need to check their privilige
>I'll say I was raped be Germans and than I say I lied because I was worried about refugees
>genius
>>
File: Germany_refugees_pc.png (461KB, 623x616px) Image search: [Google]
Germany_refugees_pc.png
461KB, 623x616px
>>37853971
>>
>at muh shit cashier job
>2 17/18 qt's walk in
>all summery outfits, showing lots of skin
>get there stuff come up to register
>smiling with their heads down keep glancing up at me as I'm scanning the stuff
>last one looks at me gets her stuff and they both walk away giggling

felt p good desu, havent had a mire like that in awhile
>>
File: 1467562442794.jpg (59KB, 613x695px)
1467562442794.jpg
59KB, 613x695px
>>37854027
>sexattacken
>>
>>37854109
>trust me bro there is no problem in Cuckany
>>
>>37853921
I-I have a penis, senpai. I'm sorry.
>>
>>37843408
>>37843273

> dating my best friend &swolemate's little sister
> I live with him and his twin sister

look m8, ill tell you where this is going, because you're obviously dumb as fuck

DO YOU WANT TO MARRY THIS GIRL

if yes, carry on
if no, break up asap
>>
File: Merkel_2567932k.jpg (90KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
Merkel_2567932k.jpg
90KB, 858x536px
>>37853971
yeah she initially told the police she was mugged by whites

>tfw a country and culture that has produced so much soundness over centuries has been conclusively destroyed by virtue signalling
>>
>>37843717
quit lifting with a goal to become even more tiny and autistic than before, no wonder you're a kissless virgin
>>
>>37853518

I think it also depends where you gain it. If its just legs noone would care unless you are at pool or beach or something.
>>
I have another interesting question anons. How come guys are always mirin and complementing/commenting on the gains i've been making yet bot a single female seems to have noticed?
>>
>>37854680
Women won't do shit like that unless they can get some kind of gain from it.

Dick, money, validation, etc. They will not comment about how you look because they want something in return, and if they feel you have nothing of value to give them in return then females won't comment or compliment you.
>>
>>37844586
P I P E B O M B
>>
File: 1466171681153.jpg (132KB, 1080x1080px)
1466171681153.jpg
132KB, 1080x1080px
>>37854742
It's pretty pathetic tbqh. Every guy i've seen since lifting has in some way acknowleged the gains but the girl seem like they have not even noticed.

Not saying they owe it to you but if guys are notice surely girls must be too
>>
>>37854918
Oh they notice, but they won't make it known unless they feel they get something out of you for it. So that can also be due to habits or personal appearance that make it seem trying to get something out of you would be a wasted effort.

And you dont have to be ugly, you could be attractive, but if they don't think they can get something worthwhile from using up their time to compliment you, then they won't do it, it's that simple.

I swear women are definitely the more simple minded sex, with heavy emphasis towards self.
>>
>>37854989
I get what you're saying and it definetly would make sense but it seems a bit MGTOW no?

It's frustrating that i look much better than i did before, worked on my confidence, made social gains (still a sperg with women) yet i'm still no closer to a GF or getting laid.
>>
>>37855029
I have no idea what MGTOW means.

And yeah it can be a bit frustrating, I can sympathize with that. I used to get frustrated over women until I became some sort of Fedora/neckbeard variant and realized they're boring and not special. Only then was I able to get pussy because I didn't give any fucks.
>>
>>37852966
S-stop it /fit/
>>
>>37849388
good shit man
>>
>>37850453
Lifts and stats?
>>
>>37849388
Great to read a success story, but that success seems far distant for me, if not not possible anymore.

Been going to the gym pretty regularly, used to be a scrawny twig (5'11" @ 135) but now I'm at around 148-150 and I have a more noticeable physique. I feel better, and stronger, though I can't say I had anyone comment on me aside from the veins showing on my arms, though I find that nothing new since I've been a skinny twig for all my life.

Age probably has something to do with it. Already reach thirty, so I'm starting to think I should just submit to the wizard status hole I've already lead myself into.
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.