[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get my core to look as solid as a cement truck like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: rippedsinger.jpg (5KB, 236x198px) Image search: [Google]
rippedsinger.jpg
5KB, 236x198px
How do I get my core to look as solid as a cement truck like the guy in this picture?
>>
>>37781319
ab ripper x from the tony horton p90x program.

good luck m8,regards

deadlift dave.
>>
>>37781335
Deadlift Dave, are you aware that this guy did a sit up with 200kgs of resistance every day?
>>
>>37781319
>>37781335
>>37781419
What the fuck is this thread even?
>>
>>37781319
Shit bruz, it's going to be hard. I heard he used to go about his day to day life while inching around the house in a plank position for hours on end, when he could find the time in between all the lifting and bear fighting he did
>>
>>37781432
What?
>>
>>37781319
>>37781419
>>37781520
Is this the same dude with the long black hair and shitty physique with his arms crossed that gets posted every god damn day?
>>
File: output_NQ0YwM.gif (18KB, 110x56px) Image search: [Google]
output_NQ0YwM.gif
18KB, 110x56px
>>37782321
You mean the king of /fit/?
>>
>>37781319
Basically, it comes down to training abs with resistance as opposed to doing bodyweight bullshit like some aesthetics fuccboi.

Combine that with eating 1250g of carbs a day and wrestling bears for ancillary muscle development. Also, don't be afraid to dirty bulk in the off season.
>>
>>37781319
lift to 1960s Italian music
>>
>>37781520
Forgot to mention; not OP btw
>>
>>37781319
Not sure man, but he's yoked af!
>>
>>37784805
This, and I'm not even OP
>>
File: Big Mike.png (213KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
Big Mike.png
213KB, 800x500px
Big Mike is my hero. One day I'll be as yoked as him.
>>
>>37785951
This. Both the post, and the fact that I too, am also not OP, as well
>>
How has this been going on for the past like 4 years?
Many Trips have come and gone
Memes have had their 15 mins of fame and faded into obscurity

But somehow Patton-posters remain...
>>
>>37786128
What?
>>
>>37786128
>But somehow Patton-posters remain...

"Somehow"

Implying Mike Patton isn't the penultimate example of what human with top-tier genetics can look like as a natty.

He is a memeber of the genetic elite of humanity, why would we on a fitness board not use him as an example?
>>
>>37786523
This.
>>
>>37782447
Basically it comes down to being fat.

I look like a fridge when I'm at 13-15% but when I cut down to like 10% my core becomes much thinner.

I guess your build has a lot to do with it as well, some people will still be fridgemode even when they're lean.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.