[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I get to 10% Body fat in 3 weeks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 20160702_033438.jpg (1MB, 1079x1917px) Image search: [Google]
20160702_033438.jpg
1MB, 1079x1917px
Okay /fit/ cute grill I'm chatting with is coming into town in 3 weeks. I want her to be able to see my abs while we are fucking.

I think I'm at about 15% right now. Pic related.

Can I drop 5% body fat in 21 days without fucking up my T levels? How do?
>>
>>37772123
No
>>
get rid of that disgusting snail trail and ure set
>>
>>37772123
Cut at 700 cal deficit.

In 3 weeks you'll lose 3 kg's of fat
>>
hey man lol sorry but once you figure out for yourself that this won't work, please don't give up.
>>
>>37772140
I can do that.

I'm 6' 163lbs so it won't take too much for the abs to show through.
>>
>>37772134
I think those are sexy. You look good, OP. Just work out with vigor and fuck dat ho.
>>
>>37772217
Are you a grill?

Guys always tell me it's gross and to shave it, but none of my GFS ever had a problem with it. I don't want to hassle with shaving if it's not a big deal.
>>
>>37772140
No.
In 30 days, not in 21.
>>
>>37772123
Why is there poop pouring out of your belly button?
>>
>>37772656
It's easier to poop from the front, so you can see what you're doing.
>>
File: 1278563654285.jpg (2KB, 126x122px) Image search: [Google]
1278563654285.jpg
2KB, 126x122px
She won't care about your abs if you have that nerd body. Sorry pal but you better stay the way you or, you will probably fuck up your cut and look even worse. Get a tan, that's 100 times better than trying to cut for 3 week with that kind of body. Also fucking save that disgusting shit.
>>
You look pretty DYEL OP, I wouldn't cut if I were you, what I would do thought is shave off that hair around your nipples and bellybutton, looks really bad.
>>
>>37772123
I'd say do PSMF but you'll look auschwitz. I just did the diet coming from 160 but I'm 5'7"
>>
>>37772123
Yeah.
Lemme tell you what I use for my tournament cut.

>First, buy 2x2.5 kgs of protein with two different tastes, since one is gonna get disgusting.
>Buy like 3x 30 eggs.
>Get a fiber supplement
>Start it off like this:
first 3-4 days, protein shakes + fiber only.
Idk your bodyweight, but do like 2.5x your weight in kg.
Ice baths 2x a day or at least cold ass water baths.
on the 4th day, start doing 5-6 eggs a day, in the evening.
Do morning cardio, don't change your lifting.
Get a pull-up, chin-up bar and do grease the groove style, chinups close to failure every time you pass by the bar so like 10x a day.
Why? Your lats will probably grow, you'll have a nearly constant pump and since your back is a huge muscle, you'll appear to be lower bodyfat.
So these first 2 weeks will be hell, 3rd week start doing a bodybuilding stage prep routine - dehydration and everything.

I do a similar thing (tho I don't do the dehydration thing since I usually manage to just need to do a 1 day slight water cut).

I do usually 10kgs in a month, don't lose strength and go into a lower division (lhw) full of strength, where guys usually do a water weight cut and get weak as shit since amateurs weigh in before the fights.

Cheers and good luck.
>>
>>37776772
Also, go to a tanning bed, you'll look better.

Forget fuckers who say "can't do it" or "you'll lose gains". Just remember, 90% of folks are bitches and can't indure hardship. If you got balls, you can do it.
>>
How much do you weigh OP?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.