[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that guy who uses the squat rack to OHP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: thepressinthesquatrack.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
thepressinthesquatrack.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
>that guy who uses the squat rack to OHP
>>
>>37770101
no
>>
>>37770101
>he doesn't military overhead row the weight to his shoulders
>>
>he doesn't steinborn lift into ohp, risking the lives of other gymgoers
>>
>that guy who dips every workout WITHOUT FAIL
>>
File: 1467251826713.jpg (13KB, 467x359px) Image search: [Google]
1467251826713.jpg
13KB, 467x359px
>>37770101
>that guy that uses the OHP rack to squat
>>
That guy who uses bench press bench to sit on and do curls is pretty fucking annoying
>>
File: 1445201153315.jpg (123KB, 536x640px) Image search: [Google]
1445201153315.jpg
123KB, 536x640px
>>37770369
>mfw I saw a guy doing seated OHP on the barbell bench
>mfw he was pulling the bar from the floor to set up

like the fucking thing has a spotting rack to set up on, if you absolutely must. but he was sitting on the far end of the bench pulling the loaded bar from the ground and setting up for OHP that way.
>>
What do you do if your gym doesn't have an OHP rack? Which rack should I commandeer instead of squat
>>
every barbell in my gym is tied to either a bench or a rack so im gonna have to take over something (and theres not really any floor space to clean it anyway)
>>
>>37770369
Any kind of sitting down is better done standing for core gains
>>
>>37770101
The squat rack is the only bar available, where else am I supposed to OHP? The bench press?
>>
>>37770608
just do it in the SR, don't listen to these memers
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.