[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get /fit/ via at-home training only? Any routines for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: emily sears.jpg (198KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
emily sears.jpg
198KB, 1080x1350px
How do I get /fit/ via at-home training only? Any routines for training at home? I've tried going to the gym for a month but it's just so off-putting to me. I have a couple of dumbells, a couple of dumbells and the will to train hard.
>>
>>37754499
Go to the gym
>but but it's off putting :(
Kill yourself then
>>
Scoobys workshop

The sticky

Google

Put in even a fucking ounce of effort
>>
File: 1466880463302.jpg (837KB, 2731x2241px) Image search: [Google]
1466880463302.jpg
837KB, 2731x2241px
why get that tattoo... for what purpose
>>
>>37754499
>the will to train hard
>i've tried going to the gym but it's off putting
What a faggot, become home gym master race
>>
>>37754499
>I have a couple of dumbells, a couple of dumbells and the will to train hard.

You have a couple of a couple of dumbells.
And double dubs.
What are you?

PS check mine
>>
>>37754625
why do you watch chinese cartoons? for what purpose?
>"i-i-it's art bro"
kill yourself
>>
>>37754887

except that he doesn't bother anyone with his cartoons, nor will anybody ever know unless he tells people
yet that tattoo is unaesthetic as fuck and a surefire way to tell people you are trash
>>
>>37754499
>how can i avoid going outside or doing any real work while continuing to coddle my autism?

Nobody should help you, you pathetic fuck.
>>
>>37755203
I like tattoos and i like trashy girls. So i'm glad she has it, it let's me know and it turns me on.

You should also be glad she has it. It lets you know to avoid her.

There is literally no reason to be triggered bt tattoos.
>>
>>37755314

It ruins the aesthetics of the holes I take.
Not like an extra like you would understand.
>>
File: comehere-pissoff.jpg (370KB, 3200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
comehere-pissoff.jpg
370KB, 3200x1800px
>>37754499
>it's just so off-putting to me
>the will to train hard.
come here, (You)

Now fuck off.
>>
>>37754499
>buy a bar to do chin ups
>goblet squats
>dumbell shoulder press
>dumbell press
>dumbell deadlift
>>
>>37754499
>I've tried going to the gym for a month but it's just so off-putting to me
>the will to train hard
no you don't
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.