[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here can do a muscle up? Any tips on what helped you get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: h0DSf.jpg.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
h0DSf.jpg.gif
2MB, 200x150px
Who here can do a muscle up?

Any tips on what helped you get your first muscle up?

Also, other general bodyweight feats you have achieved.

One of my goals was to be able to deadlift 500lbs and do a muscle up right after.

I've got the deadlift now, and I'm close to the muscle up, so I want to do everything I can to help the process along.
>>
File: skate sewa.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
skate sewa.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>37751942
>>
Seems like nobody can do a muscle-up in /fit/.
>>
I can do front levers, back levers, and a tuck Planche. Never tried a muscle up before.
>>
>>37751942
literally nothing helped me achieve my muscle up other than trying everyday like a retard. Now my record is 6. Supposedly explosive pull ups and dips but it didnt make any difference for me
>>
I first managed to do it when I repped 3x5 pullups with 30kg added. I was around 90kg at the time and my diddly was around 220kg.
>>
>>37751942
I just did a lot of pull ups on my door and one day tried it on a bar that has room on top and managed a few.
>>
Find a waist-high bar and try hopping straight to the top position with extended arms. The key thing is to learn to change your wrist's position when you get high enough. It's kind of hard to explain but you should get the hang of it you try it on a lower bar
>>
Dunno I've always been able to do muscle ups

Like nigga, whats the problem

JUST DO IT
>>
>>37753014
yes. The main problem is not changing your wrist when you are already almost on top
>>
core & shoulders nigga
>>
>>37751942
What movie is the gif from
>>
>>37753087
poughkeepsie tapes
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.