[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time to take your Omega-3 Oni-San!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: adadadda.jpg (51KB, 817x583px) Image search: [Google]
adadadda.jpg
51KB, 817x583px
Time to take your Omega-3 Oni-San!!!
>>
I actually forgot, thanks.

Also anime gutter speak is degenerate and no matter how fit you get. You'll always be a submissive cuck.
>>
File: sock.jpg (18KB, 283x450px) Image search: [Google]
sock.jpg
18KB, 283x450px
Thanks for reminding me. I forgot to take it this morning.
>>
How much you take a day?`1 pill is 1000mg
Also how you cope with the taste when you burp?
>>
>>37751125
there are tasteless burpless formulas anon
>>
>went to chinese grocery store near prominent university so they have to sell semi-decent shit
>fish oil is $7.99 canadian
>Seal oil is $9.99

holy fuck , cheap as fuck and bottle was huge + 0 fish burps

is seal oil superior to fish oil tho?
>>
>>37751017
tfw allergic to all seafoods
>>
>>37751144
you idiots, off all the supplements to cheap out fish oil is not one of them.

http://www.nutrogenics.eu/asite/epag.php?p=2,0,1,0,0,1&productid=1
>>
>>37751228
nigga i am not paying 60-80 bucks for fucking 60 pills of fish oil
>>
>>37751228
>>37751243

You are right. Do some research on fish oil.

You don't have to pay 60-80 there are cheaper brands that are still good. Labdoor has some info on brands.
>>
>>37751125

As long as it has 300 mg of Omega-3, one is fine. I hear of rumors of stroke risk if you take more than 5000 mg of Fish Oil (by total weight) a day but never seent it.

>The FDA says it is safe to take up to 3000 mg of omega-3 per day.[58] (This is not the same as 3000 mg of fish oil. A 1000 mg pill typically has only 300 mg of omega-3; 10 such pills would equal 3000 mg of omega-3.) Dyerberg studied healthy Greenland Inuit and found an average intake of 5700 mg of omega-3 EPA per day.[59] According to the European Food Safety Authority's (EFSA) Panel on Dietetic Products, Nutrition and Allergies, supplementation of 5 grams of EPA and DHA combined does not pose a safety concern for adults.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 640x398px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 640x398px
>>37751017
Nah.
It is salmon season.

Save the pills for winter, when the frozen fish supply runs out

>2016
>not living next to the copper river to harvest pure gains once a year
>not having a fish wheel do the fishing for you, while you drink beer and hang out next to a bonfire

..are you guys even trying to make it?
>>
I'm taking 1 tablespoon ground flax and a dose of algae oil :-)
>>
I just eat sardines in mustard sauce on pretzels a couple times a week.

The only supplements I use are whey, vitamin D, and magnesium.
>>
>>37751516
CHAD harvests SALMON with a FISH WHEEL while you take PILLS with BEER
>>
>take fish oil before bed
>have vivid dreams, sometimes lucid
Best advice I got on here
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.