[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best /fit/ haircut?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

What's the best /fit/ haircut?
>>
>>37750390
That Brock lesnar cut is pretty clean
>>
Jewfro
>>
Everyone is going to tell you hitter youth/undercut probably, but that ain't how my hair works. My vote is buzzcut. Come out of the shower and its dry. Requires literally no styling. No amount of wind or rain can mess it up. Go to the beach, come out of the water, your hair is fine. Looks tough. Low maintenance. Shows confidence.
>>
>>37750456
Straight from the shower to mom's basement with no time wasted
>>
>>37750390
JUST
>>
The part.

Any style that stems from that is /fit approved.

You can go hipster shaved sides. Or grow it out and give it a more wavy look. Doesn't matter the part is the way to go.

If you have fucked up hair where you cant part it you cant be a 10/10
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>>
>>37750641
Oh look a comedian posted an opinion. Let's all listen to him.
>>
File: louiesim.jpg (18KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
louiesim.jpg
18KB, 300x225px
>>37750390
Hair is overrated.

>boom
>>
File: the-burr-cut-boys-haircuts.jpg (28KB, 608x600px) Image search: [Google]
the-burr-cut-boys-haircuts.jpg
28KB, 608x600px
buzzcut is best haircut
>>
High and tight
Crew cut
Caesar cut
Undercut if you think you can pull it off.
>>
>>37750701
this is gay as fuck.

buzzcuts only look good on very few people. you end up looking like a retard 95% of the time.

you need above average facial aesthetics pull off a buzzcut or a very manly jaw and/or beard.
>>
>>37750390
I don't even know what to call my hair style or what to ask when I go to a barber
Every haircut I see nowadays that's "fashionable" is the faggot hipster cut where they they shave off the entire sides of their head
Why has everyone even on /fit/ embraced the fucking nu-male haircut
>>
File: dyel.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
dyel.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
>>37750701

this >>37751630

Buzzcut also work if you are big enuff, pic related dyel me who ended up looking retarded
>>
>>37751630

I have a buzzcut.
Ive been told by several people, including close friends and family, that Ive looked better with longer hair (I have a good hairline), but honestly, having to style and correct it all the time was such a hassle. Every hairstyle except the buzzcut will get ruffled if you do sports, or sleep, or wear a cap, and most require one styling product or the other. Also my scalp skin has gotten noticeably healthier since I went with a #1 guard all over. A small bonus is not having to pay the hairstylist.

If you get so butt-flustered whenever someone even as much as suggest a buzzcut, you're probably too insecure in your looks, and thats not a good trait in a man.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.