[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats for dinner /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: KIMG0377.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0377.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Need good meal ideas. This was my dinner, am I on the right track?
>>
>>37742239

>Lettuce.

Trash. The most useless green.
>>
>>37742239

lettuce isn't bad it just doesn't have a lot of nutrients. Replace that with spinach or something if you want a salad.

That chicken looks gross as hell too. Chicken is a good choice though.
>>
>>37742279
Not chicken, fresh caught fish
>>
>>37742429

oh okay. Fish is always a good choice too if its fresh. How did you prepare it? Looks like it could use a little something something
>>
File: 1467084798619.jpg (377KB, 563x723px) Image search: [Google]
1467084798619.jpg
377KB, 563x723px
>>37742429
Not the same anon. but seriously,thats not chicken? Wtf kind of fish is it? Catfish? Eitherway you over cooked that shit.
>>
>>37742239
Are you a girl
>>
>>37742469
fresh caught fish really doesn't need much

a squeeze of lemon, maybe some garlic - perfection
>>
4oz piece of Salmon lightly cooked in peanut oil with lemon and sweet majorum

1 cup of steamed spinach

1 piece of garlic toast

water
>>
Does anyone have any good leafy green recipes? Ive been trying to make different dishes but it gets super pricey pretty quickly
>>
>>37743166
U take the spinach and you put it in you mouth, don't se what so hard about that desu
>>
Baked boneless skinless chicken great with garlic basi and pepper(lemon too if u want)
Brown or wild rice
Kale

This shit is ducking delicious I mean kale nd rice r okay but baked chicken I fucking delicious literally better than 90% of food I ate before getting fit. Don't know why it's not as common of a meal
>>
>>37743166
Steam kale with garlic add lemon if unlike
>>
>>37742239
Replace the lettuce for steamed broccoli and green beans and add some brown rice or sweet potatoes for complex carb, then youll be eating to grow
>>
File: food.png (2MB, 1907x641px) Image search: [Google]
food.png
2MB, 1907x641px
Pretty much all I eat is stir fry or some form of meat sauce/chili.

For stir fry, you can use any kind of meat or tofu (inb4 soy gives you gyno) and pretty much any vegetable, and the sauce has basically no calories.

Meat sauce is just stir fry with tomato sauce.

Put it on rice or pasta if you need the carbs.

To answer the question, tonight I'm probably stir frying beef and bell peppers.
>>
>>37742725
>garlic toast
>>
File: 20160629_195219-1.jpg (990KB, 2270x2203px) Image search: [Google]
20160629_195219-1.jpg
990KB, 2270x2203px
Zucchini spaghetti
I'm cutting
>>
The only thing I'm eating right now is Soylent, canned tuna, canned salmon, microwaved Ikea Swedish Meatballs for a treat, and skim milk + protein powder as dessert.

The calorie control is easy as can be.
>>
>1/2 cup lentils (measured dry)
>1/4 cup white rice (measured dry)
>~350g chicken breast (uncooked weight)
>1 cup chopped onions
>1.5 cups chopped celery
>1 cup sliced mushrooms
>2 tbsp tomato paste
>2 tbsp grape seed oil

Lentils and rice cooked and mixed together with a bay leaf and whole pepper corns. Onions, celery, mushrooms and chicken breast fried up in the grape seed oil and tomato paste.

Pretty lean, great protein, moderate carb with lots of fiber. Good shit.
>>
>>37743166

I like to saute spinach with a bit of olive oil, LOTS of thinly sliced garlic, and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice right at the last second. Delish. You can do the same with kale. Another favorite is Swiss chard, but that is usually hard to find (at least where I'm at).
>>
>5'9 recovering skelly
>bekfist: three whole eggs with three egg whites done overeasy, two pieces of whole grain toast with peanut butter, a bowl of oatmeal, and a banana

>post workout: salmon, whole grain pasta, red potato, broccoli with A1 sauce

>snack: leftover chipotle burrito (brown rice, chicken, steak, corn salsa, cheese)

>Sninner: chicken breast, whole grain pasta, red potato, broccoli

>Din: chicken breast, brown rice, red potato, and buttered whole grain pasta.

A-am I doin it right, /fit/?
>>
>>37744290

how
>>
>>37743166
Beets.

Steam the tops like kale and eat that iron rich root.

Kale is good. Spring mixs are better than most others, more color is better. Peppers are great.

Next put some nuts, beans or meat on there.

Salad dressing or cheese is fine. Just watch it.
>>
>>37744290
Ive had a spiralizer on my wishlist for the past 6 months but I know if I buy it I'll never use it.
Trying to cut here aswell.

>>37745190
https://www.amazon.com/Spiral-Slicer-Spiralizer-Complete-Bundle/dp/B00NEAO4S2/ref=sr_1_2?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1467264786&sr=1-2&keywords=spiralizer
>>
>>37745158
yes
>>
>>37744290
>>37745190
>>37745849
Tastes pretty fucking good, too.
>>
>>37745880
I would think it'd be a bit watery after rinsing and frying. Do you get that at all or is it str8 crunch?
>>
Roasted chicken bread on a bed of white rice black beans drizzled with Greek yogurt and topped with parsley, tomato sauce, and feta cheese.

I'm on a cut.
>>
>>37745905
It gets soft if you fry it for a while, but you can take it off the heat early for some more crunch. Or just eat it raw dress it with oil, salt, and pepper.
>>
>>37745979
Thanks man, just removed it from the list.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.