[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /fit/ Can any of the anons who lift solely for the purpose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: arnold bike.jpg (155KB, 500x698px) Image search: [Google]
arnold bike.jpg
155KB, 500x698px
Sup /fit/

Can any of the anons who lift solely for the purpose of aesthetics fill me in on why you guys all dress like shit?

What's the point of spending hundreds of hours at the gym when you just end up covering up your muscles with walmart geans and oversized t shirts?

What's the point of trying to look good when you've got a shitty haircut and shoes that are cheap and ugly?
>>
File: 1453532466828.jpg (53KB, 242x604px) Image search: [Google]
1453532466828.jpg
53KB, 242x604px
The most aesthetic people out there generally dress like this
>>
>>37672278
>geans
>>
>>37672278
It's to emphasize how good we look, how much pussy we pull, without needing to give a shit about clothes.
>>
>>37672318
>"I don't have an answer to OP's tough questions so I will instead focus on his typo"
wew lad
>>
>>37672278
why is arnold wearing a belt?

I have no idea about fashion brah. I try to buy good looking clothes but in the end I look like a fool. help
>>
>>37672336
/fa/ is okay but you need to sift through a lot of bullshit to find legit advice/discussions. You know, kinda like on /fit/
>>
>>37672278
Just literally be yourself :^)
>>
>>37672294
how longs this been going on for now?
>>
File: 1sK2XgA.jpg (669KB, 3110x2073px)
1sK2XgA.jpg
669KB, 3110x2073px
>>37672419
>fa
Yeah, thx m8 :)
>>
>>37674329
Is that neck a shop
>>
>>37674434
every person is slightly photoshopped
>>
>>37674446
Sure. On original pic all them were beautiful.
>>
>>37674470
I mean, you're a slav anyway, anything should be an improvement to track suits.
>>
>>37672278
why spend time and effort on clothes you're just going to take off anyway
>>
>>37672336
1 look at people who dress well who have style you reckon you could pull off
2 use them as inspiration (read: don't just copy)
3 focus on high quality fabric and cuts that fit you well
4 trial and error
5 congrats
>>
>>37674329
>implying /fit/ isn't autismal
have you seen screenshots of the /fit/ NY meet? it's maximum cringe
>>
>>37672278

its because they are waiting for the day that they are happy with their body and are ready to show it off once they feel they have reached thier goal

but

that day never comes
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.