[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What must I do to achieve a physique like Chris Benoit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: benoit.jpg (50KB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
benoit.jpg
50KB, 320x400px
What must I do to achieve a physique like Chris Benoit?
>>
Kill your wife and kid then yourself first
>>
>>37660171
How does he kill himself first and still manage to kill his wife and child?
>>
>>37660221
FIRST KILL YOUR SON. THEN YOUR WIFE. THEN HANG YOURSELF.
>>
>>37660221

you could light a fire that kills you first then spreads to the rest of the house killing them?
>>
>>37660230
OH.
;^)
GOTCHYA.
>>
>>37660171
>>37660230
>tfw I have sacrifice my family and literally myself to achieve perfection.

Oh well. At least I'll look buff in the casket.
>>
>>37660244
But how do I kill them and then manage kill myself before I kill them?
>>
File: BenoitGuerrero.jpg (26KB, 403x375px)
BenoitGuerrero.jpg
26KB, 403x375px
From the WWE magazine

"Benoit does between 500 and 800 Hindu squats twice a week, and he runs or uses a step machine four to six times a week, depending on his schedule. He currently does 30 minutes of cardio after his weight training, but that varies from month to month."

WP -- Note -- I've also seen reference to his cardio being sixty minutes

"I'll take 10-pound dumbbells or 10-pound plates, and do just about every exercise in my routine," he says. "I'll do curls, triceps extensions, side laterals, front laterals, bent-over rows, bent-over laterals,a dn then I'll do some Hindu squats and strech my legs as much as possible. I also warm up my neck twice a week a day-once before I use free weights, and again before I wrestle. I do alot of isometric exercises for my neck. Basically, I just try to get the blood circulating through my whole body."
On and given day, Benoit does 15-18 sets, comprised of 8-12 repetitions fro each bosy part (with the exception of biceps and triceps, which he'll do nine sets for each). And while no body body parts get special attention, Benoit says that he enjoys working shoulders the most.

"I also enjoy working legs when I train with other people," he says. "They are such a big body part, so I really train them hard, and I challenge myself to make the other person [I'm training with] quit, or not finish their workout. I don't make them do extra sets. I still do 15 to 18, but I train really hard when I do legs, and if I;m training with someone else, I'll push myself that much more. It's fun to watch them quit or throw up. I get a real kick out of that."

While Benoit does use heavy weights, he trains more for shape and conditioning than he does for strength. One of his main goals is getting his heart rate up, and maintaining that heart rate throughout his workout. In order to accomplish this, Benoit rests for no more than 30 seconds between sets, and moves quickly from one exercise to another. (p1.)
>>
>>37660160
Lot of traps and forearm work
>>
File: Benoit.jpg (94KB, 500x686px) Image search: [Google]
Benoit.jpg
94KB, 500x686px
>>37660294
The Wolverine also doesn't beleive in "pyramid" workouts-starting with a low weight, working up to maximun weight, and working all the way back down. Instead, he opts to superset, working his muscles to failure. For example, when Benoit works his chest, after a set of 8 or 10 high-neck bench presses, he'll imediately grab dumbbells adn do a lighter set of bench-press flyes, working the same muscle group.

"Consistancy is really the secret to maintaining a great physique," he says. "I prefer free weights, but depending on where I am with my travel schedule, sometimes I'll use (machines), and other times I'll use free weights. Also, because I train in so many gyms, I get to use all different kinds of equipment. I;ve probably used every single type of workout equipment that has ever been made, which is a real treat." (end)

Randy Orton also said that for protein shakes, Benoit would put two scoops in his mouth, have some water and shake his head around to mix it.
>>
>>37660309
>Randy Orton also said that for protein shakes, Benoit would put two scoops in his mouth, have some water and shake his head around to mix it.
the absolute madman
>>
>>37660160
Have shit genetics and run dbol and deca
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.