[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was Yukio Mishima so based?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 193859315719.jpg (569KB, 1280x1572px) Image search: [Google]
193859315719.jpg
569KB, 1280x1572px
>>
>>37648389
>tfw no qt skinny azn gf
>>
>>37648395
She's not his gf, just a fag hag
>>
>>37648389
Because he has the devil gene.
>>
>>37648389
He was the last of his kind, a true samurai, one of the only alpha Japanese warrior poets that wasn't killed in WWII
>>
he was the order to the chaos

much like now, we have so much degeneracy that we demand order.
>>
This nigga killed himself tho.
>>
>>37648847
he died in a vain in an attempt to bring back the backbone of a badly beaten post ww ii japan.

much better than dying from a heart attack from amerifat fries.
>>
>>37648847

Look at the Japan he escaped
>>
Idk but holy shit is that tall chick cute. I'm an asian bro and I hate Asian women but she's pretty as hell.
>>
File: hggn.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
hggn.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>37648931
>I'm an asian bro and I hate Asian women
ahh degeneracy
>>
>>37648847
If you read his stuff he romanticised suicide, like pretty much everything he made ended with the male leading killing himself. He was just really into it and made sure to die for his beliefs too. Literally dying the way you believe is the coolest way to die is pretty based.
>>
>>37648931
Hello azn manlet and facelet who gets rejected by low tier Asian girls and now hates them because them rejecting him means he is even lower than his own race.

Cucklet
>>
>>37649772
Kek keep doing nofap to muster the courage to talk to girls.
Meanwhile this Manley will fuck your white crush.
>>
>>37648931
That tall chick is likely 5' at most, Mishima was a manlet even by post-war Japanese standards.

He was based because he was a mentally ill fanatic who thought of nothing but bushido and buttsex with teenage boys all day. The original Hard Gay. He went out like a savage, too.
>>
>>37648674
>true samurai
>sucked dick
>>
>>37648931
she isn't tall. Mishima was just really short
>>
>>37649875
Nobunaga had men lovers anon, also consider Nobunaga was described as a demon many times.
>>
>>37649875
Samurai had generally the same attitude as the Spartans about homosexuality.
>>
File: fridge raider.jpg (35KB, 305x406px) Image search: [Google]
fridge raider.jpg
35KB, 305x406px
>>37649875
>Hamerican samurai
>collection of muh katana
>complement muh collection of trilbies
>samurai's face when I can't find muh dick under muh fupa
>>
File: cool japan.jpg (110KB, 443x525px) Image search: [Google]
cool japan.jpg
110KB, 443x525px
>>37649959
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.