[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Carbs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: bread-and-grains.jpg (97KB, 1000x617px) Image search: [Google]
bread-and-grains.jpg
97KB, 1000x617px
My brother seems to think carbohydrates are evil and says eating bread is one of the most unhealthy things you can eat because of it. Is he right /fit/? He's a bread baker but that doesn't mean he is right.
>>
File: IMG_0865.jpg (88KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0865.jpg
88KB, 750x750px
>>37642369

Breads have been a staple food for centuries for a reason because its easy to make and is dense in carbs which are the main energy source for your body. Did you sleep through biology OP jesus christ you retard
>>
>>37642369
Depends on the bread. But yeah, most of it is trash and not healthy.
>>
>>37642369
He is right. Gluten can and will make your dick fly off.
>>
>>37642369
low salt bread is good for you. the others are shit.

and that is just 4 to max 7 thin slices a day.
>>
>>37642498
>>37642467
>>37642444

Oh shit, I forgot. It's summer.
>>
Is white bread okay, I just like crusty white bread with cheese, thank god I'm bulking
>>
>>37642537
you should also forget about sucking your own dick for once double nigger
>>
>>37642369
Grain agriculture has been the single most destructive jewish bioweapon against the aryan man.

Pastoral supremacy now!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwO855GU01Q

Educate yourselves
>>
>>37642467

HAHAHAHA

top kek
>>
>>37642369
>>37642432

You know what's one of the greatest predictors of political instability? The price of wheat/bread. Humans depend on bread in most of the world.

Bread with a bunch of shit that you don't need like preservatives, etc is probably not terrible or great for you. But some homemade sourdough, that'll give you gains for days son.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.