[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Falling Off the Wagon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: I8QlqUVh.jpg (114KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
I8QlqUVh.jpg
114KB, 1252x1252px
>Be fat as fatass
>Cut for 4 months
>Bulk for 3 months
>Cut for 3 months
>Become jacked as fuark (6'1", 230 lb, 10% bf. 335/385/465 lb big three lifts)
>Get gf and start focusing on school more
>Lose all motivation to lift
>Stop lifting for two years
>Lose all my gains and became fat again

This has been a traumatic rollercoaster. I feel like those lottery winners who squandered it all on drugs and hookers...I want to get /fit/ again, but idk if I have it in me now. It's gonna feel like absolute shit going in the gym and being such a disgustingly weak and unaesthetic husk of my former self...Should I just fuck it and become a cardiofag?

GIVE ME STRENGTH, /FIT/
>>
If you actually went from no training to 335 bench in a 4 month bulk w/o gear, you're fucking retarded for stopping lifting. Hit genetic potential, hop on gear, become Ronnie Coleman.
>>
>>37632323
Yeah, I was all-natty. I have retardedly strong genetics. I actually used to trip on here and was quite popular. I really regret stopping. Is it worth it to start back up again. I'm turning 24 this year. Is it too late to unlock genetic limit? I feel like my testosterone levels are no longer peak..
>>
>>37632444
Stop being a fucking faggot and go lift. Jesus Christ man, get off your ass and move.
>>
>>37632444
Low testosterone is a meme, just start making progress again. It could be slower, all depends on your attitude.. I think you don't understand what it means to be an athlete anon. Lifting is a sport and personal discipline, not just about hypertrophy. Yeah you could pissed at yourself again or.. Approach it with a new attitude of longevity and being able to sustain a certain level of fitness. I bet you feel like shit because of what's happened, remember there is a lot more reasons to do what we do besides getting laid and looking alpha as fuck. Try mixing it up with new sports like swimming, yoga or martial arts. You should be having fun while reaping rewards, that's what is great about it imho.
>>
>>37632444
You sound like a whiny bitch. "Are my test levels high enough" "Is it even still worth it" "People will see me and I'm all flabby now"

God damn. To think you had it in you to become so strong and then somehow lose everything you gained, both physically and mentally.
>>
>>37632527
I think there needs to be a level of self hate like this and level of intelligence. I'm removed enough to lose 40 pounds and increase my bench by 50 pounds over the course of 2 months. Damn OP just think for 5 minutes of your damn life.
>>37631955
>that's no way to go through life son, fat drunk and stupid.
>>
File: skinny-marathon-runner.jpg (76KB, 336x344px) Image search: [Google]
skinny-marathon-runner.jpg
76KB, 336x344px
>>37631955
>Should I just fuck it and become a cardiofag?

Yes. Lifting is hard, and you already went down that road and failed. You've lost too much. It's too painful to go back. Join the cardio-fag master race, son...Yes, yes, let the second wind run through you. JOIN THE DARK SIDE
>>
File: image.png (846KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
846KB, 750x1334px
>>37632630
>low test
>>
OP here.

O-okay...I guess it's time to start cutting.
>>
>>37632680
That's why we're here :)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.