[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Avoiding strogens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: estrogen.gif (5KB, 212x168px) Image search: [Google]
estrogen.gif
5KB, 212x168px
I started to lift 3 months ago.
176cm / 82kgs atm. (5'9" / 180lbs)
My program is a form of FBW 3 times a week.
I gained around 4-5kgs (11~lbs) and I see the gains myself, mostly on arms and thighs, however my chest didn't improved much.
I believe any amount of fat tissue around chest is gyno so yeah I want to face it.

I started reading about strogens, bpa, bottled water etc. For all the info i gathered it seems close to impossible to avoid all this crap but I'm sure there must be someone who was in this spot before. Any guides on how to avoid strogens?
Is avoiding plastic and bad deodorants enough?
What kind of food should I avoid, in addition to junk food/sweets of course.
I'm worried about the food with the "healthy" label that might impact strogen level - like soy right?...

Is this strogens matter just a meme?

Help me out bros.
>>
File: 0.png (112KB, 877x2078px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
112KB, 877x2078px
>>37612763

Read it, then ask if you didn't understand something
>>
>>37612822
Where the hell am I supposed to get water if I can't buy it?
>>
>>37612822
For a hormone that is supposed to make people tough it sure is sensitive to a lot of shit.
>>
>>37612876

Where are you from?

>>37612892

Hormones in general are snsitive.
>>
>>37612822
Op here I think I got slightly redpilled after reading that 2-3 weeks ago, then I lost it and started my own research.

Tips are concrete but seem close to impossible for someone living in an urban area.

I can avoid bottled water and drink tap water.
But then I read that tap water is full of strogens as well.

I can avoid certain types of food, but there is no chance I can go full organic in terms of meat. I can't buy living pigs and chicks..
Seems easier with the veggies thou.

Hygiene products looks fucking hard to deal with but thats probably because of huge amount of buzzwords on ingredients list at the start.

I wonder about the efficient ways of reducing strogen impact on everydays life. I understand there is no way to eliminate all of it, but is it 'all in or nothing'? Should I give up already if I'm unable to follow all points on your list?
>>
>>37612983
Start with the small things. Order fluoride free toothpase (Cinnamon) and pine tar soap for body and hair. I'm going to get an organic conditioner soon. Use Vitamart or Vitacost.

I don't use plastic bottles for my water at work and I'm getting glassware to pack my lunches as soon as possible.

Loose green tea helps a lot too.

Meditation as well, plus it's free!
>>
>>37612983

Follow as much as you can.
You can buy bottled water in PET package and keep it cool. Just reasearch the water you are going to buy.

Do you have farmer markets there?

You only need a soap, toothpaste and a deodorant. There are natural choices in every country.

To combat the negatives: Eat a good amount of fat (0.5 grams per pound of LBM), eat cruciferous veg., lots of fiber, supplement vitamin D-3, magnesium, zink and fish oil.
>>
File: sm.jpg (6KB, 240x203px) Image search: [Google]
sm.jpg
6KB, 240x203px
>>37613063
>>37613081

About soap I'm using pic related. It's old time 'potassium soap' or grey soap as we call it here.
I changed toothpaste to one with 'xylithol' instead of fluoride (i'm not sure if thats a good swap yet, it was the only option in my local store).

>Loose green tea helps a lot too.
I fucking love tea (cheap, black type) I can drink 4-5 glasses a day... Should I stop?

I changed my plastic container to a metal one for work lunch.

>You can buy bottled water in PET package and keep it cool. Just reasearch the water you are going to buy.
Every bottled water comes in PET1 here.
NOW I'm considering getting a metal bottle (thou expensive af if we keep in mind it's just a bottle) to bring tap water with me to the gym.

The shit thing is there is no information about the exact amount of stuff in my regions tap water. The only info that is around is that it is drinkable.

>Follow as much as you can.
Yeah I try, thing gets stressing after reading 100+ labels of toothpaste, water bottles, yogurts etc. Looks like you cannot avoid this shit at all.

I know I shouldn't expect much results after 3 months, but I don't want to lose entire year and then start looking for answers either.
>>
Did any of you heard about or read
"how to lose manboobs naturally" by Garry Davidson?
Looks like the guy is also speaking about negative estrogen/test ratio and its impact on men feminisation.
Describes good and bad food as well as excercises helping to reduce that certain fat tissue. (I believe he focuses on overall excercises), but sadly I cannot find it online.
>>
>>37613063
Why does a man need conditioner? Wtf? Maybe you should consider the estrogen...

I buzz #1 and rinse my hair with water. No shampoo, no conditioner.

Lunch at work is glass or stainless steel containers. I take 2L filter water to work in a stainless steel thermos. I have a Berkey filter and I think it nukes the estrogens and xenoestrogens.

I don't eat anything out of a box, plastic, or can. Yes it's difficult and it took me time to get here, but the key is incremental changes, and every bit helps.

Also, lifting increase T ACS will go a long way towards managing estrogen.

Lastly, look into DIM supplements - it nukes the estrogen. Active ingredient is from broccoli and the cabbage family. I eat cabbage salad (coleslaw) every God damn day because it kills E and it's tasty as fuck.
>>
>>37613504
Did you had a gyno problem and it helped you solve it? What's ACS?
>>
>>37613560
I meant "and" but Google keyboard knows best.

Gyno problem? Yes. I was 300 at 6'1 about the years ago. Big man titties. Now I am 190, still 17% bf, but my bf can no longer wrap my moobs around his cock
>>
>>37613394

It's bullshit.
>>
Ok guys thanks for all your tips.
So to summarise:
-Avoid plastic containers in overall, including food transported to work, water storage etc.
-Use glass and stainless steel
-Avoid fluoride toothpaste and use organic daily hygiene stuff
-Lots of cabbage, raddish, brocolli to lower the strogens
-Vitamins (Im eating lots of fruits to be honest to kill my desire for sweetts)

Still not sure about black tea impact and what >>37613063 meant by meditation.

Maybe there are also the no-go kinds of food? Things that look healthy but should be avoided to reduce strogens. I know about soy.
What about beans? Peas? Rice/Pasta?
>>
>>37613964
>-Avoid plastic containers in overall, including food transported to work, water storage etc.
>-Avoid fluoride toothpaste and use organic daily hygiene stuff
>soy
It's all placebo. But sure, if it helps you sleep at night.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.