[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overtraining?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: leJaden.jpg (76KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
leJaden.jpg
76KB, 480x480px
/fit/

I just moved from SL to PPL and even though I'm eating 300g of carbs, 75g fat and 150g protein daily I always feel sluggish and tired as faurk.

First week in and on Sunday I slept for 10 hours overnight and took an hour long nap during the day after lunch.

Am I overtraining? Will I get used to the increased volume or should I go for something easier like 4x or 5x a week?
>>
>overtraining
>natty

pick one and only one
>>
>>37606321
>I'm eating 300g of carbs, 75g fat and 150g protein daily
who the fuck does that? count your tdee, eat your bodyweight in protein, eat a bit of fat and dont count carbs. you smell like summer.
>>
>>37606321

what does will smith think about his son dressing up like that?
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 190x153px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 190x153px
>>37606371
>son i am disappoint
>>
>>37606357

>eat your bodyweight in protein.
>>
>>37606331
I sometimes go cycling on the same day as my squats and I can't get out of bed in the morning, both because I can't move my legs and because my entire body feels tired. You can definitely overtrain.
>>
>>37606656
Bodyweight in pounds in kilograms of protein. So if you weight 1580lb, eat 180kg of protein.
>>
>>37606371
>>37606602
That nigger faggot has a personal worth of $8m. He's made enough money for his entire life and he gets to live as an absolute carefree degenerate and can still leave his kids a fortune.

Will Smith has been an Uncle Tom his whole life for nothing, Jaden is the one who got things right.
>>
>>37606656
What, you think you can get big without eating 700 pounds of chicken breast a day?

Bad news, brah. You're not gonna make it.
>>
>>37606718
Jaden can only afford his faggot lifestyle BECAUSE of his father's pandering to white audiences.
>>
>>37606732
I find that impractical, just use lmao323scoop a day
>>
>>37606693
>this fucking post
Just keep one unit of measurement and stop being retarded.
You want .82g of protein per lb of lbm on a cut and .68g per lb of lbm on a bulk.
>>
File: PPL confirmed shit.jpg (52KB, 863x102px) Image search: [Google]
PPL confirmed shit.jpg
52KB, 863x102px
>>37606321

>doing a routine for roiders
>feeling good and getting results

Pick one
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.