[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tips for Gym Noobs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Honk.jpg (77KB, 780x585px) Image search: [Google]
Honk.jpg
77KB, 780x585px
If you're fat you're going to sweat.. A LOT. Wear dark colors like navy blue, black and dark grey. Also if you're a sweater, test out your shorts before wearing them to the gym. Having your entire shirt soaked is embarrassing and nothing is worse than looking like you pissed all over yourself coming out of the sauna because you're wearing the wrong shorts.
>>
don't OHP in the squat rack
>>
>>37536230
you're retarded
>>
>>37536216
Stop caring about others

NOBODY CARES IF YOU'RE FUCKING SWEATY IN THE GYM

wipe your area down after you use it
>>
look at what other people do briefly, take note of what exercises a lot of people do and maybe consider research it some. then take what you researched and try out new exercises?

also dont stare

bring headphones because gym music can suck so hard that it makes you want to leave

dont be afraid to ask if someone's done using equipment
>>
If you're fat, don't bother caring about sweat. People will judge you regardless. You're a nasty fat fuck with a 95% of giving up after your "super motivational week". Thank you for keeping the gym open with your year pass that you use three times but also fuck you and kill yourself
>>
>>37536230
Fuck you it's a power rack
>>
>>37536230
nigger I squat then I OHP
I have a connection to the rack after squatting in it, it would be wrong to abandon it and let it watch me use a different rack when I could just as easily continue to use it
>>
>>37536230
don't squat in the OHP rack.
>>
>>37537398
Dont ever reply to any post on this board ever again
>>
Don't hit on the cardio bunnies. Flirting kills gains.
>>
>>37536252
For real. I'm not scoping out other dudes in the gym thinking to myself WOW WHICH OF THESE FUCKERS IS SWEATING.... LOL LOOK AT THAT FAGGOT WOW HE'S SWEATING HE MUST BE EXERTING HIMSELF OR SOMETHING WHO COMES TO THE GYM TO DO THAT LMAO WHAT A CUNT
>>
>>37537423
dyel?
Everyone who can bench more than 2 plates is laughing at fat fucks trying to get into shape.
>>
>>37536216

I actually judge people in the gym who AREN'T sweating. WTF, get some intensity, man. Superset that shit or something.
>>
>>37537530

Idiot.
>>
>>37536216
Betacuck. If you're not an insecure faggot it doesn't matter what color shit you wear.
>>
>>37537382
this.
also, deadlifts afterwards. I ain't giving up my rack until I'm done.
>>
>>37537435
no they are not.
>>
>>37536216
>using the sauna

>wow anon, you're so big and strong. you've clearly been hitting that sauna a lot
>>
Just go in there, do your shit, and leave.

Someone using something you want to use?

"How many more sets do you have?" or "Can I work in with you?"
>>
Dick wrestling is the best way to improve your cardio
>>
File: long_night_out.jpg (56KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
long_night_out.jpg
56KB, 600x800px
>>37536216
How do I get past 5 chin ups? Been lifting about a year, can D/L 4pl8, squat 3pl8, bench 2pl8, but I can't do many of the body weight exercises.
>>
>>37538159
do more
>>
do a static hold
>>
>>37538159
volume is big for chin ups. You should be aiming for about 25, between as many sets as it takes.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.