[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point of working out just to impress other people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: vr.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vr.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
What's the point of working out just to impress other people? If you want sex, then there's virtual reality, if you want to be admired for hardwork and determination, work towards something constructive like a bachelor's degree in computer engineering or something. Working out as a "hobby" should only be justified for strength, not aesthetics to be honest.
>>
have you seriously considered suicide?
>>
>>37529455
Working out just to impress other people is a shit reason that no one even bothers to pay attention to.

Why can't one work out to impress himself? Why do you only think that mental tasks are worthwhile? Are you a DYEL retard?

I agree with the other anon, suicide seems the best way for you to fix your situation.
>>
>>37529487
Working out to impress others is literally the same as being a wageslave
>>
> if you want to be admired for hardwork and determination, work towards something constructive like a bachelor's degree in computer engineering or something

Being this unaware of the world around you.

I get that OP is bait, but it's really poor bait.
>>
File: 1465668606703.gif (2MB, 400x260px) Image search: [Google]
1465668606703.gif
2MB, 400x260px
>>37529494
>implying everything
>>
Shoo robot
>>
>>37529495
>STEM majors are a MEME trust me on this!!!! - a liberal arts major
>>
File: 1463021195321.jpg (366KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1463021195321.jpg
366KB, 1000x1000px
>>37529455
I'd ask for your weight, but I'm sure you don't have any heavy duty scales lying around. They're triggering, right?
>>
>>37529455
Working out as a hobby only needs the same justification as any other hobby: that you enjoy it.
>>
>>37529625
Thank god for those 5 red arrows. I wouldn't have known where to look otherwise.
>>
>>37529455
>If you want sex, then there's virtual reality

The words of someone who has never had sex
>>
>>37529455
>aesthetics is only for other people
>health does not exist
>fun does not exist
Wew lad
>>
>>37529455
>If you want sex, then there's virtual reality

That's not sex, that's sadness.
>>
>>37529455
Japan is fucking doomed as a country. Tiny jap dick is too small so they need to create a viritual fantasy world where they are finally able to penetrate something
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.