[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/ is this low test or am I just fat?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: ergergergergregerg.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
ergergergergregerg.png
1MB, 640x1136px
Hey /fit/ is this low test or am I just fat?
>>
Yes and yes, but from the looks of it this is due entirely to you leading an inactive lifestyle. Lift more, every day. I split my days into chest/back/shoulders-tris-bis/legs so that there is usually a couple days of rest between each group even though I go every day. Don't be afraid to eat more, you need to gain weight to put on muscle. You look like you would fill out really well if you got into shape, seriously.
>>
Both. Work hard.
>>
File: post.jpg (21KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
post.jpg
21KB, 450x450px
>>37523765
Also I forgot, get one of these. Its a speed rope from walmart, costs $4. I carry one around and use it at work to keep my heartrate up throughout the day, and I jump rope for about an hour every gym session on the days that I don't run. I usually break it within a week because its so cheap, but its better than all the others. Just keep the receipt and return it for cash refund, then buy another one.
>>
>>37523765
Thank you for your response man. I do a lot of cardio (I go for like a hour and a half a day burning like 1300 calories) but I totally need to start lifting. I have tried starting strength in the past but never had any luck. Any routines that you recommend?
>>
>>37523809
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (25KB, 400x536px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
25KB, 400x536px
>>37523809
Every day check out bodybuilding.com in the exercise section, look for relative workouts for what you plan to work on. Its rubs off on you eventually, you'll try new exercises and see results.

For chest days, do incline dumbbell press and incline dumbbell fly (I start off flat and go up three inclines on the benches), cable crossovers, chest press machines, pushups, and sometimes I hit the fly/press machine they have.

Back days are lat pulldown, cable rows, then I do a pulldown with the cable handle, pullups/chinups, dips, and a kneeling one arm row with a dumbbell.

Shoulders-tris-bis I do an overhead press with dumbbells, machine shoulder press, lateral raises, dumbbell curls, dumbbell hammer curls, dips, cable curls, triceps pushdown, and the triceps extensions/bicep curl machines.

Legs/abs I'm still working on, I don't deadlift or squat because I've yet to workout with somebody who is competent enough to teach me. I stick with half an hour on a stair master, hip adductor and hip abductor machines, hyperextensions with weights, decline sit ups/crunches superset, calf extensions, and leg press machine. I'm spooked about the leg extension machines based on hear-say about it being no good for your knees, I'm young and I don't want to get into that sort of shit.

Do planks every day after each bought of cardio, aim for a minute. Seriously it just wringes me out like a sponge, I leave a puddle of sweat from my face every time I do it. And take my advice with a grain of salt, don't be afraid to try new things and find out what works best for you.
>>
>>37523957
Thank you again for your reply man, I'm gonna take a screen shot of this. I plan on trying SS again and REALLY sticking with it. As you can see I literally have no muscle mass so I should (hopefully) see results.
>>
>>37523802
top kek
>>
>>37523802
Da fuq. Does your boss not have a problem with you jumping rope all the time at work?
>>
>>37523809
I thought running was a be all end all for getting rid of flab. I don't know if I should take cardio seriously if I'm just gonna end up looking like you
>>
>>37523957
>1 minute plank
>pool of sweat

I'll start shaking after 1min 30 but can hold for at least 3min. You really need to work on cardio and core m8
>>
>>37523738
Both.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.