[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi guys, usually for breakfast I have some toast with jam and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: argargargara.jpg (93KB, 1300x882px) Image search: [Google]
argargargara.jpg
93KB, 1300x882px
hi guys,
usually for breakfast I have some toast with jam and maybe unsweetened tea in the winter.
I want to cut out carbs from my breakfast but I'm having a hard time coming up with what I should eat.
my biggest problem is that I can't have any dairy products or eggs so most recipes I see online are out.

what would you guys recommend?
>>
start with not being a fucking idiot and realizing you can eat whatever you want for breakfast, including nothing
>>
>>37516729
any recommendations though? this doesn't really help
>>
Eat a chicken breast or something, you don't need to eat a 'breakfast food' for breakfast
>>
>>37517118
ok I guess I should've specified: it should be something that is pretty fast to put together, max. 5min to put together

alternatively: what do you guys have for breakfast? maybe that could provide some inspiration
>>
File: 1372886143-viper.jpg (58KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1372886143-viper.jpg
58KB, 450x450px
go to the protein based breakfasts section at your local supermarket, if it doesn't exist, I guess you'll have to eat beef jerky or something

(oatmeal with cottage cheese or whey)
>>
Have some cereal or porridge, just substitute regular milk with one of the many milk alternatives like rice milk/soya milk/oat milk etc
>>
File: 1458345120117.png (431KB, 1080x750px) Image search: [Google]
1458345120117.png
431KB, 1080x750px
One scoop in water, rolled oats 1/2 cup. Pinch of salt and raisins. Coffee black because I'm in my 30s and need a pick up. I'm cutting atm.
>>
>>37517132
Chicken breast lol (sliced into strips for fast cooking), some eggs (just mixed in s bowl and poured into a pan so it's like a flat omelette, wrap them together in a tortilla and a tall glass o milk
>>
>>37518621
Sorry this is useless to you op. However slicing the chicken breast is a great way to get it to cook faster and more evenly to get you something tender and moist. It's also easier to eat since its bite sized and
>>
>>37518621
Sorry this is useless to you op. However slicing the chicken breast is a great way to get it to cook faster and more evenly to get you something tender and moist. It's also fun and comfy to eat
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-02-14-25-17.png (150KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-02-14-25-17.png
150KB, 1080x1920px
>>37517132
>ok I guess I should've specified: it should be something that is pretty fast to put together, max. 5min to put together

Set your rice cooker to go off in the morning. Crack an egg into a bowl, put soy sauce on the egg then put the steaming hot rice on the egg. Mix the egg into the rice well, the hot rice will steam the egg as well as bond it to give the rice a velvety texture. Next add some sardines and extra soy sauce if you want.

This is a very hearty, filling meal that doesn't really require any cooking or prep at all.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.