[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bench stalling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (23KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 205x246px
My bench is stalling hard at 180. I've been doing a PPL with TM progression and eating 3700 calories per day and I can't get past 180.

6'0 197lbs
5rm:
Squat 275
Bench 175
DL 365
OHP 130
>>
Shock
The
Muscle
>>
>>37506014
Eat bigger. you gotta eat big if you wanna get big, right babe?
>>
>>37506014
>PPL
>TM

desu don't worry about numbers. Eventually the weight will come if you bodybuild.

If you're looking to get strong then find a program not written by
>rippetits
>anyone from this website
>>
gotta confuse the body with 4scoops of 3700 calories per day god dammit!
>>
>>37506026
More than 3700? I'm already spending crazy amounts on food as is
>>
>>37506048
Do push ups.
50 close grip, 50 wide.
Each day, 4 times a day.
>>
>>37506014
>PPL with TM progression
How the hell does that work?
>>
>>37506813
Monday DL ID and back bis
Tuesday Bench or OHP VD plus push accessories
Wednesday Squat VD and accessories
Thursday Back and Biceps
Friday bench or ohp ID and accessories
Saturday squat ID and accessories
>>
>>37506048
GREGG NUCKOLS
R
E
G
G

N
U
C
K
O
L
S

28 FREE PROGRAMS
>>
>>37506014
Use a spotter and switch to 5x5. You will be able to go over 180. After a few weeks do 4 x 6-8 using a spotter of course. Are you hitting failure ? When you're at 180 ?
>>
Dumbbell bench for awhile, then go back to barbel. But what do I know, I'm DYEL
>>
>>37506073
Don't forget to do at least 100 sit ups and run 5 miles.
>>
>>37506014
we talking kilo grams?
>>
At your weight you should be doing ALOT better. I beleive in you
>>
>>37506895
I can see how this isn't working out for you at all.
>>
>>37506014
that's what you get for doing PPL, faggot
>>
>>37507002
No, he used lbs for bw

>>37506014
Try to make sure you're eating that much and see your weigth progress, you shouldn't have much problem at that weigth
>>
>>37506895
TOO MUCH VOLUM#
O
O

M
U
C
H

V
O
L
U
M
E
>>
>>37506014
deadlift more you weak faggot
stronger back=all lifts go up
>>
File: CMON.png (53KB, 157x204px) Image search: [Google]
CMON.png
53KB, 157x204px
C'MON ANON
MORE SCOOPS
>>
Oh so you're past the point of new gains? This is when you give up or take on the life long journey of struggling to add 5 pounds to a bench, or just do steroids and die early. Up to you bro

You probably won't make it
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.