[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to start running and get in good cardio shape, but I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Wojak.png (8KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak.png
8KB, 512x512px
I want to start running and get in good cardio shape, but I'm afraid someone I know will see me running and make fun of me. What should I do?
>>
>>37504791
ride a bike instead
>>
Just do it you big fucking pussy. Anyone who makes fun of another wanting themselves isn't worth a damn as a person.
>>
>>37504810

umm white knight much?
>>
>>37504822
Maybe he's just giving actual advice? Seeing a fat guy running is always a good thing, because they're taking the first step into fitness. But you don't care, do you? Probably some 300 pound troll who doesn't even lift, and if you do lift why don't you want others anons to make it?
>>
>>37504862

mate i already told him to get a bike, my advice is clearly better
>>
>>37504791
I am afraid of people seeing me walk to the point where I can often only go somewhere by calling a cab or hiding myself with an umbrella if it rains, but I have no problem at all with jogging/running around.
>>
Wear a mask. I recommend a bane mask with ski goggles and a hoodie.
>>
>>37504905
This.
I recommend one of these bad boys. You can pretend you're either Joseph Joestar or Bane. Either way you'll be a big guy.
>>
>>37504965
Oh shit these things actually exist?
>>
>tfw ran 7.5km in 50 minutes tonight without stopping
>tfw Australia is finally starting to become cool enough that i don't drown in sweat when i run

Gonna be a good winter boys
>>
buy a skipping rope
>>
File: 1464800438480.png (1MB, 900x1275px) Image search: [Google]
1464800438480.png
1MB, 900x1275px
Nobody cares about you enough to laugh at you. Why would anyone make fun of you only because you want to be a better person?

The only way to stop thinking about it is to start running. No other method.
>>
wear a mask
>>
>>37504810
>>37505349
This OP. I feel the same way sometimes, but then I realize im doing it for myself and I shouldn't give a damn what others think, because the most important thing is that you're taking the first step into becoming fit. I used to think fat people excersing was hilarious, but then I realized that that's asshole thing to think and now I actually feel good when I see others take their first step.

You do you
>>
>>37505045
>mfw people thought that global warming would completely kill winter this time
maybe next year lmao
>>
I've been in the same position, honestly just go for the run. You have to improve yourself for YOU and not care what others think.
>>
>>37504868
It would be more progressive if he ran, and he shouldn't care about what others think. Really nice advice though. /s
>>
>>37505045

rip knees lol
>>
>>37506490
>/s.
what the fuck is that supposed to mean?
is this a new reddit may may again?
>>
>>37506559
sarcasm
you seriously dont know what that means
>>
>>37506606
i don't browse funny junk
>>
>>37504791
>What should I do?
Grow a pair.
>>
>>37506658

not him but oh haha cool man me neither XD
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.