[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else go to the gym multiple times a day? I usually go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: geroge.jpg (110KB, 2010x1505px) Image search: [Google]
geroge.jpg
110KB, 2010x1505px
Anyone else go to the gym multiple times a day? I usually go 2-3 times. I workout, nap eat, go back etc...
>>
>>37498897
I have a job
>>
>>37498897
>>37498907
Ditto. Only time I had to even go twice a day was when I was a student.
>>
>>37498897
I live in the gym.
>>
>>37498897

no because we're not stupid
>>
File: Shooshoo.png (257KB, 283x714px) Image search: [Google]
Shooshoo.png
257KB, 283x714px
>>37498897
You obviously aren't lifting heavy enough you weak faggot. You should barely be able to lift your arms after a workout
>>
>>37499007
all the guys in the 80s did this faggot
>>
>>37499007
>yeah brah lets do some 21's for maximum burn
>>
>>37498897
I don't have a program that requires it.
>>
>>37499085
maybe u should get a legit program
>>
>>37499007

Actually it's better to do this, since most people do full body everyday it's better to do say legs in the morning and upper body at night. The glycogen replenishment breh

Most people have better things to do than go to the gym multiple times a day though
>>
>>37499173
like what do pointless things like going out to eat and going o the movies?
>>
File: Bloho.png (450KB, 720x708px) Image search: [Google]
Bloho.png
450KB, 720x708px
>>37499044
They did a lot of dumb shit in the 80's you fuckwit. Like leaded petrol, asbestos in brake pads. My point is still valid. You are a weak faggot who lifts light and probably does crossfit too.
>>
>>37499204
You are just a mentally weak faggot who could never go twice a day
>>
File: 1lSXIm1.jpg (267KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1lSXIm1.jpg
267KB, 2000x1500px
>>37498897
I'm going to today,
> got into work at 0600
> at 1000 found out I'd need to stay until 1800
> told my boss I was going to lift, shower, and eat
> took 2 hours for that, will pull a 6 hour day tmrw
> taking a poo then running to the gym for some KILLS GAUNS and ISOLATIONS BRO because I did a full body lift over lunch
>>
bump for serious lifters
>>
>>37498907
no one asked if you had a job
>>
>>37500720
And I fucking told you anyway didn't I faggot?
>>
>>37498897
my goal is to get my ass up and do cardio early and then do weightlifting right after work.

I've done it 0 times so far.
>>
I did when all I had to do was go to school and the gym. Even then I guess I didn't eat enough that I just got burned out

>back/bi, chest/tri, shouler/leg
>would go in the morning for back, then go back in the afternoon late for biceps and like that

It was fun don't get me wrong but damn I don't know just got burned out. I think it was more that I wasn't use to it and I didn't have enough discipline to stay doing only say biceps and would dip into back workouts.
>>
>>37500797
Cardio after you workout and have specific days where just do cardio.
>>
>>37499007
Even on a leg day?

>check mate t-shirt trainer
>>
>>37498897
I want to know if you eat enough and take cold showers is a bodyweight boxing type workout and a strength routine doable at the same time?

Like one five days a week and the other four but with some double days?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.