[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pre-Gym beta stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (23KB, 475x289px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 475x289px
>be 23
>pear shaped overweight beta
>think I have swag cuz wear dress jackets with jeans converse and fedora
>hangout at local pub every other day playing pool hoping to get laid
>become that "local" guy
>9/10 blonde fit waitress always flirting with me
>tip her my life savings over a course of 1 year
fast forward a year of being a beta orbiter around the waitress I decide enough is enough I'm gonna ask her number
>be hammered hoping liquid courage works
>go to bar and find out it's her last dat
>thisismymomenttoshine
>"h-hey you got a min A?"
>"Heyyyyyyyyyyy how are you? Sure whatsup"
>"A we've been friends at this bar for ages now Do u think we could maybe hangout outside of here sometimes?"
>my flirty happy-go-lucky charming smiley blondie dreamboat's face start sagging"
>"u-uh sure. What are you thinking?"
>"can I have your number?"
>"Sure.deadstare"
>feel pretty content with myself and give her a sloppy handshake and gtfoutta there
>be next day
>add her on whatsapp to see m'lady's Display pic
>display pick is a jacked dude
>jacked dude is bouncer
>hes bro tier and always look out for me
>text him I got played by A and tell him the story
>he calls me up and laughs for a good 5 mins
>"Yeah no buddy what'd you expect?"
>cry myself to sleep
>mfw I can't unlive this memory
>>
>>37486179
Waitresses are literally trained to flirt with people for tips you stupid fuck
>>
>>37486692
This. Never, ever tip those whores anything.
>>
File: 1462319244667.jpg (2MB, 1776x2333px) Image search: [Google]
1462319244667.jpg
2MB, 1776x2333px
>>37486692
Unless you're attractive. Ivery successful nailed waitresses about as often I dont. Sometimes they're unavailable because they're already seeing someone, but you can spit game at a single waitress and pick her up. It's totally doable.
>>
>Go to uni straight from A-levels (18 yrs old)
>introduction classes begin, we're sat outside a lecture hall for 30 minutes with nothing to do.
>noone wants to break the ice and I somehow summon the balls to do so
>chat with an absolute gorgeous spanish beauty, she's on my course and she's amazing
>into the music and stuff I like, great ass, sexy accent
>I'm full skeleton mode, literally weight about 130 pounds as a full grown adult male but she digs it
>really digs my self-loathing sense of humour
>we completely hit it off but I hate myself so much I have no clue she could even possibly be into me
>comes over to hang out all the time, always trying to escalate but I'm fucking oblivious
>asks for an evening where we watch a movie together, I say sure but I never organise it
>she eventually gives up and gets a boyfriend
>later tells me how into me she was and that she was trying to date me

I fucked up. She was incredible and I fucked up. I've bulked up a bit since then and I look better but I'll never forget her.
>>
>>37487741
That sucks bro, but that shit happens. Learn from it and don't let it happen again
>>
>>37487923
When I lift I think about how good I could have looked and how much better I would have acted if I'd got my shit together and got healthy in both body and soul like I almost am now.

>tfw unemployed, 21 and no idea whether to go back to uni or just get some shitty job
>>
>>37487967

I know that feel. I want to push you to go back to school, but don't do it unless you're sure of the degree you want to get. There is nothing wrong with working a shitty job for a year or two and just living while you figure stuff out.
>>
File: Scrappy got dem small legs.png (160KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
Scrappy got dem small legs.png
160KB, 500x280px
>Be me, fat fuck, but I had the body type that if I lost weight and built muscle I'd be a "big dude"
>Best friend is the same way
>Both of us decide to get our shit together
>Both start lifting at his friends house
>I'm a bitch at bench but a fucking pro at squat
> Bench like 85 (including the bar) when I start
>Friend benches like 105 when he starts
>I start squatting at about 105
>Friend starts squating 85
>Literally I squat what he benches and he squats what I bench for like the next 5 months
>I'm obviously gaining like normal, with legs being stronger than arms
>Friend fucking looks like misshapen chimp
>Huge upper body and scrawny as fuck legs
>Pic related
>He eventually got stronger legs, but for the longest time we'd all make fun of him
>>
>>37486179
Dude.. You're 23 you have so so so much time to get your shit together. Lift, talk to girls at gym and get some /fit/ pussy.
>>
>>37488717
Pls be in kg
>>
>>37487741

That, anon, is a life lesson. Everyone has one, everyone; even chad thundercocks. If you grow from it, it means you've become a better person. If you learn nothing from it, you're a faggot.
>>
>>37487679
gee bud, you sound pretty alpha. Can I have some tips to becoming alpha like you?

i am a beta handholdles kv
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.