[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SARMs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 411T+i1kAzL.jpg (22KB, 261x500px) Image search: [Google]
411T+i1kAzL.jpg
22KB, 261x500px
What is /fit/'s opinion on these? Recommendations, dosages?
>>
Bump, I have no idea what they do. Am interested
>>
SARMs are my shit senpai. They're like synthetic versions of steroids. They raise test, increase libido, and strength.

The downside is the time it takes to kick in, and isn't as potent as steroids.

The upside is, shitty to moderate drug tests can't catch it, only Olympic grade tests can. Overall it's pretty great, people who do roids take sarms on their off cycle
>>
>>37445007
Really, are they worth it? Do they shut down your balls like roids?
>>
How serious is the prospect of testicular atrophy and other steroidal side effects.
Do you typically run cycles for 4 weeks. How can you mitigate these effects.
It kinda seems like that there is contradictory info. They say SARMs are non steroidal and don't have serious sides and won't cause liver damage. Nor the other liver issues. But there are warnings of the same sides as steroids.
So I'm not sure what exactly to believe
Can anyone inform me more.
>>
There also seems to be a mix of orals vs injected forms of SARMs. Are orals more harmful. Or are the injections safer.
I also see there are numerous varieties with different effects. What can be explained on them from someone with experience?
>>
Pls
>>
bump for interest
>>
SARMS are too new and undocumented. They apparently give you gains but nobody knows all the side effects of the drugs yet. It's safer to stick with test, but if you don't give a fuck about your organs and only about your aesthetics/strength SARMs may be worth trying out.
>>
there are so many "companies" selling shit right now trying to make a quick buck makes finding real stuff way harder
>>
>>37447362
This.
Stick to test. The gains are not worth beeing a labrat.
>>
>>37444906
>look mom i posted it again!
>>
>>37446919
orals will always be worse for you.

did a few cycles of sarms. woudlnt recommend. did have testicular atrophy as well.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.