[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you considered suicide at one point in your life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: F-14_Tomcat_preparing_to_refuel.jpg (486KB, 1728x1152px) Image search: [Google]
F-14_Tomcat_preparing_to_refuel.jpg
486KB, 1728x1152px
Have any of you considered suicide at one point in your life? What was the problem and how did things resolve? I want to know what it's like to overcome a serious struggle.
>>
>>37427070
Very, very few of the an herofags have experienced a serious struggle. They're just entitled fuccbois.
>>
I consider suicide on a daily basis, but I have no real problems. It's just a weak mind combined with depression, which is hardly a real illness. I know I have no legitimate problems, but I still hate myself and want to die. It truly is pathetic.

Wish I had some advice for you if you're facing actual problems.
>>
Yes, I was homeless and turned into a skelly

turned out pretty good
>>
>>37427070
steeling a plane and crashing it doesnt seem like a bad way to go
>>
Slightly bullied at school, had no friends, hated my dumb classmates, hated most teenage activities, was always tired, would always arrive late everywhere, would spend long times in the bathroom trying to fully empty my bladder with little success. Also dry scalp and long hair. Would spend hours sitting passing an exacto around my chest seeing if I could get the resolve to stab myself in the lung.

I stopped being such a faggot, and also got a haircut. Then I graduated. Met an insecure qt from another city on the last year class trip, whom I treated like shit but she stuck with me out of fear of nobody else ever liking her, who taught me how to interact with people.
>>
I go through hard times but realize it's chemical imbalances in my head. I hate my job sometimes, my gf can be ungrateful, but in reality, my gf, her family, and my family all love each other, and we all go through the same shit and have our own ups and downs.
>>
File: 1463262446606.jpg (31KB, 532x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463262446606.jpg
31KB, 532x720px
>>37427070

I mean, ive been super depressed for the last month roughly.

>quit my job making 85/year to travel
>had a great time traveling but spent all my money
>came back with nothing but debt
>had to move back in with mom
>literally cannot find a job anywhere
>im attractive, experienced and educated
>feel like killing myself every day i wake up
>lifting puts my suicidal thoughts at bay

feelsbad man, i look fucking great though
>>
I did, but it was never super serious. I just told myself, no that's dumb. I'm just being stupid and depressed.
>>
Listening to nihilistic metal probably hurt me more than anything in life
>>
>>37427145
Really? 85k a year? Where'd ya travel to? Don't tell me you did it just to post up on Facebook and show off
>>
Anyone that has unironically considered suicide at any point should just kill themselves 2bh
>>
File: 1445282856094.jpg (28KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445282856094.jpg
28KB, 720x720px
I made an almost-successful attempt:

>couldn't acquire a firearm
>decided to do pills and vodka
>chugged 600 aspirin and and about 2/3 of the vodka before I passed out
>woke up three days later to hotel security and police breaking down hotel room door
>most of room covered in shit and vomit
>huge abrasions on my face from the four or five times i fell onto the ground from a standing position
>broken jaw and missing teeth, too
>couldn't talk because of aspirated lungs and throat rotted out from puking for three days
>heart rate something like 200BPM
>kidney failure
>every doctor saying
>"you are extremely lucky to be alive"

I have never seen anyone as horrified and confused as those cops and security guards were. I couldn't walk for about three days and I spent two weeks in an ICU before spending two months in a nuthouse. I've made a full recovery apart from the scars on my face from the rugburn.

I can't offer any explanation as to why I did it other than I've never felt very happy. I've never really enjoyed being alive. I wouldn't say I was ever despondent, but I failed to see the point in existing at that time, or even now. The reason I probably won't try it again is I put a lot of people through a lot of agony, and I didn't mean for that to happen.

I would discourage anyone from offing himself, as it's a permanent solution to what might be a passing problem. If it's a job, you'll find another one. Same goes if it's a woman. If it's something you can't get over or through, like cancer, I suppose it''s your right to end it all, but make sure you do the job right, because everyone who finds out you survived a suicide attempt treats you like some kind of monster or moron afterward. My life's OK, but the shame of having to deal with people like that makes me wish I'd succeeded.
>>
I did

>life was shit
>lost all friends
>no chance at gf
>smoked so much weed got temp schizophrenia
>(not self diagnosed)
>living with my mum
>wanting to die and just living life waiting to disappear
>keep bringing up suicide to family subtly so as to not raise suspicion
>wake up one night at 3am
>reach into mums medicine cabinet
>go for the very back stuff cause all the best pills are in there
>grab one of the heaviest containers I can find and down like 38 of the fuckers
>go back to bed and decide that if I wake up feeling good I'll never attempt suicide again

I found out I downed 38 herbal sleeping pills. I learnt 2 things after that, turn a light on if you're trying to kill yourself properly and herbal medicine probably works when taken in high dosages.
>>
>>37427342
>38 herbal sleeping pĂ­lls
I'm fucking dying
>>
OP here.
I feel convinced too often that my past has been and will be the only highlight of my life. I am 25 and still live at home. I suffer a vision disorder that developed out of nowhere which makes the quality of life less enjoyable. I think about suicide on a daily basis even after a few good days.
>>
I've been suicidal but I have never considered it, there's a big difference. It was over a break-up and a lost job at the same time coupled with my dog dying, all in one month. Really rough times and I felt like suicide was the only way but I KNEW I had been happy before and I kept telling myself I can get there again, I didn't want to be depressed and suicidal. It was hard but slowly by actively trying to fight depression I got out of it
>>
I've had thoughts of suicide for most of my life, most strongly at the ages of 8, 16, 20, and 24. The only time I spoke with someone about it was when I was 8 and seeing a psychiatrist for unrelated issues (childhood ADHD) and after she told my parents I never spoke about those feelings again. Typically these feelings have stemmed from apathy and a sensation of not being able to escape from what seems like a downward spiral in my life (either real or usually imagined in hindsight). Even at good times in my life I find myself occasionally in situations that have me contemplating suicidal thoughts. My mental state has improved significantly since pursuing weight loss, but my problems with alcohol abuse are what most frequently seem to trigger depression for me now, as well as a feeling that my best years may be behind me and that I have no plans for my future career or life.
>>
>>37427351

It was the only non prescription drug in there too and I had to choose it. My mum had extreme depression so I could've grabbed some nasty shit
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.