[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have More Dudes Been Sizing You Up Now That You're /fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7

seems like everywhere I go now dudes are always eyeing me up and giving me the fuck off face because I got a bit of muscle.

The fuck is this all about? I just wanna party and get some puss and the entire club mean mugs me except for the other /fit/ dudes.

Anyone else experience this?
>>
>>37426485
Not /fit/ but as a lanklet that's been my experience of pretty much every manlet I walk past.

Also
> 2016
> going to clubs
>>
Yeah I fucking hate it. It's always manlets and guys in their 40's too. Just fuck off seriously.
>>
>>37426577
mine are always like 21 - 23 year old swag dudes
>>
>>37426485
clubs are fucking shit my friend

in my day to day, other fit guys give me more respect, and unfit guys probably resent me but who the fuck cares about them?
>>
>>37426485
its always fucking manlets. theyre just awful people.
>>
>>37426485

GIZ A LOOK AT YOU THEN
>>
They are insecure and womanly in nature. That is instead of respecting you for getting fit they hate that you have done what they cant. Dont let womanly men bother you OP
>>
>>37426485

Bro

I went to college weighing 300+ lbs.

Because I was focusing on gains (and refusing to hook up with fat chicks) some dudes in my frat called me gay.

These same dudes were the ones who raged out, tried to call me a rapist, and in general behaved like beta bitch boys once I left humanity behind by sophomore year.

The same swole as fuck dudes who motivated me freshman year were still with me by senior year.

Lesser men always hate those who rise above.
>>
>>37426485
Yeah, I have dyel at my gym sizing me up and mean mugs from the skinny asian gangsta group when a qt3.14 asian chick start talking to me about lifting.
>>
>>37426485

Because showing off any kind of muscle is a sign of aggression.
>>
Nothing really until I went to a flea market & some wannabe Mexican gangbanger shoulder checked me twice. Just thought it was funny since he was 5'6" or smaller
>>
During high school I used to mug people cus gang shiet bitch: stare them in the eyes, look down then up.
Nowadays I just look at people and determine if they're dyel or skinny or fat
>>
Insecure people, means you're making it
>>
File: tumblr_lgqiiv5llT1qgbqbgo1_1280.jpg (82KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lgqiiv5llT1qgbqbgo1_1280.jpg
82KB, 720x540px
Dominance display. Pretty normal. Shy away from it or beat them at their own game if you're up to it. Or make the most retarded face you can and hold it and stare them down that way. Pic related, contort and retard it up a bit more.

Just remember it's all bluster. They don't actually want to fight you, they want to bluff you.
>>
The more insecure they are,the more shit they try to give me and sometimes being passive aggressive.Usually guys shorter than me tho am not tall myself,am only 5'10.Lankets are usually bros with me and we go along well.
>>
>>37426485
>giving me the fuck off face because I got a bit of muscle.
part of this is the fact you are aging. part of this is the way your face looks. part of this is your mannerisms and how you carry yourself.
>>
>>37427741
this. the fact of the matter is they want to display themselves in a certain way. they want to have mutual understandings of sorts. if you get in confrontations they usually end up them trying to avoid a fight by dancing around the subject and cussing you out. if you accept their challenge it doesn't necessarily mean they don't want to fight, though.
>>
for me it's guys who are 5-15 years older than me. they are literally always bigger and heavier than me. they are almost always fatter and out of shape as well. i don't even dress showing off muscle.

i believe this has to do with ageism and lack of them being on top of their own problems. the desire to project those things because of insecurities is showing how much faith they have in themselves. they use this faith as a tool, and they use others as a catalyst, in order to prove to the world as well as themselves that they are taken seriously.

these are the same types of people who generally act out and hoot and holler and openly laugh at people. this is an arrogance and nothing gets solved because bottom line nobody fights. i've accepted fights before and people either keep arguing and walk off or they flip the switch and act like i have the problems.

this is every day. i just walk away most of the time. people tend to say things like "yeah that's right little bitch walk" this only fires the fuel for self defense training. at times i unleash my hidden fury but only when necessary. this can be frustrating but i feel better about myself when i can control my own temper.
>>
>>37428093
You really should have stopped before typing that last paragraph.

Never show your power level.
>>
No, actually people are a lot nicer to me in general.
>>
>>37426485
Since I got /fit/ I started to polarise. Whilst people actually show respect and listen to what I have to say, guys also get really threatened by me. It's way more often than before I've had guys in clubs start trying to fight me, especially if there are girls in their group. On numerous occasions at one club in particular I've been talking to some cute girl and their army of beta orbiters have made up some lie to the bouncers to get me kicked out. Cucks.
>>
>>37428122
no power level shown. i bring what the streets try and shove my way and i put it into my self defense training. it only fuels the fury.
>>
>>37428141
are you never outside or do you live in a nice area
>>
>>37426485
yes anyone in a position of superiority to me ( work/police/ect) will go out of their way to be rude to me, im 21 6ft 200lbs been lifting for 4 years hard and allot of shorter weaker guys get very defensive around me
>>
>>37427370
shit thats a big mexican
>>
Being on a pretty much permanent tren blast is beginning to really affect me. I've always been very calm and pleasant, even since I started juicing, but nowadays it's beginning to become a real struggle to rein myself in when I get worked up.

Wouldn't come off for the world, though. Tren is the best thing ever bar none
>>
>>37428193

i'm outside a lot, i walk everywhere, but i don't go clubbing or anything. i live in a working class north english town

some old people cross the street to avoid, i don't like that. cars have started stopping and urging me to cross first when there's no real reason to. shop keepers are incredibly overly nice. other formidable looking grown men are just respectful and i pay that back in kind. grils are hit and miss, grown women are way over the top nice and respectful

only issues i've had are with DYEL or fat scrotes, but everyone has problems with them
>>
Maybe a little bit. Shaving my head to a number 1 had a far more immediate and noticeable effect.
>>
File: Intimidating6ftchad.jpg (84KB, 610x475px) Image search: [Google]
Intimidating6ftchad.jpg
84KB, 610x475px
Yep and its a manlet or skelly each and every time. People over 6ft and average weight people have better shit to do.

None have ever tried anything tho. I'll fucking mollywhop them if they do
>>
>>37426485
i notice this, when i'm going around cocoon mode in a baggy hoodie and joggers nobody pays me any mind except a few manlets, but when i wear polo shirts and other clothes that actually fit well i get some pretty hostile looks
>>
>>37428232
>>37428243

also this, i shaved my head recently and that's had an enormous effect. it's just really hot right now
>>
File: noble harpischord.jpg (378KB, 1000x1001px) Image search: [Google]
noble harpischord.jpg
378KB, 1000x1001px
Really often, despite looking like shit by /fit/ standards, and I've even been approached and asked by other dudes if I've been lifting for a long time or how I can keep my back so straight.

The only people who seemed like they wanted to fight me were fat manlets and tall skellies, and only one average height guy that was also well-built. When I see them acting up I just smile smugly and open my eyes as wide as I can, since I've been told I look like a rabid dog when I do that, and all of them backed down.

Maybe it also helps that I'm 6'5 with really wide shoulders and a shaved head.
>>
>>37428248
paquaio before he put rocks in his shorts.
>>
>>37428283
lmao this shit is great cause it is true
>>
Stop saying puss you absolute retard
>>
>>37428170
>I started to polarise.
redpill leave
>>
>>37426655
congrats, we're all going to make it
>>
File: 1410972862537s.jpg (3KB, 123x124px) Image search: [Google]
1410972862537s.jpg
3KB, 123x124px
Be me before i started working out, can sit next and talk to girls no problem. Workout for 2 years become 200 lbs with a sixpack with large arms. Suddenly everyone treats me different.
When i talk to a girl, even when i have a GF some white knight has to come up and say shit like "is everything alright here?" to the girl im talking to. These little beta orbiters are afraid i'll fuck their oneitis.
I now have random guys come up and say shit like "you know she has a boyriend right?".
I used to just give up, but now i say shit like "that has never stopped me before" and give them a wink.
At the gym i can tell that the guys who are there with their GFs stand in the way so i or their girl can't see each other in the mirror. I see them look over at me and try to awkwardly kiss their GF or something to somehow show me that they are taken. I love getting mired by someone who has a boyfriend.
I have a harder time making guy friends than i used to, and it's funny since they always try to talk down to me to prove to the girl that im a dumb meathead, the look on their faces when they realise that im doing a master in robotics after a bachelors from the hardest course in my country.
Plus i've never been close to getting into a fight before i was fit, i've now been challenged 4 times in roughly 6 months from random strangers.
>>
>>37426485
men do this to other men? sounds gay as fuck.
>>
>>37426655
can you post progress pics?
>>
No I don't get sized up by dudes, but I recently hit 180 and went to the beach.

I was getting noticibly eyebanged by 80% of the women there. Both friends I was with noticed it and we all laughed about it.

It felt great.

Anyway, if you're cool to other guys, then they'll be cool to you. If they act like faggots when you're being chill, then it makes them look bad, so you can just laugh at them and enjoy the show.
>>
>>37426485
Went to an adult league hockey game to see my friend play and got mad dogged like crazy. I'm 6 foot and dyel by fit standards, but also swam and played division 1 water polo and swam in college so I'm big and athletic looking for normies. Just sat in the stands with my other friends and drank beer. I can't even ice skate lol. Also had a big beard at the time so maybe I looked scary, I don't know.
>>
Pretty much every party I've ever been at since high school, I'm what they call guy pretty so I get a decent amount of girls talking to me without a lot of effort but now that I have a decent body to top it off it seems like every asshole and their cousin starts some shit with me whenever I'm out in public, it's like I'm a fucking magnet and they have to prove themselves or something, my theory on it is they scan the room and don't want to pick a fight with the smallest dude because everyone will see them for what they are but they don't want to fight the biggest and just get their ass kicked in front of everyone so... Bingo... Lands on me... Not too big not too small and the girl he likes is talking to me and not him...
>>
>>37428283
Watch out mad dog coming through. Woof bb.
>>
Happens to me a lot, but it's not as much a "fuck you" face as it is a "I want to fuck you!" face. I think it's because I'm a 7'1" amazon with a massive rack.

Cardio bunnies are so incredibly jelly of me because all the natty muscleheads are mirin me so much!
>>
>>37426485
yes senior year of highschool I started lifting better and all of the sudden people started talking about how they wanted to fight me and my dyel friend wouldn't talk to me anymore

and now this year I started bulking hard and it's pissing off some of the males at my work. It's making one of my dyel supervisors butthurt and now he always makes me do shitty tasks and cuck jobs
>>
>>37428207
Kek
>>
>>37428283
>Really often, despite looking like shit by /fit/ standards

Kek is so so true, i've been lifting for only 6 months and peple ask me for advice about everything, i still don't know much about fitness.
>>
File: 20160514_210356.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20160514_210356.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
I come from a slum of a town in the UK. I've moved out for Uni, worked away for years; but I'm now back in the area. Average mid 20s guy in my town is jobless, or at best on minimum wage. Not educated enough to get big lifting, but they all aspire to the "hard man" image. All dyels trying to act big. Their street credit/image revolves around how expensive their fucking trainers are.

I like to dress decent in gym gear (probably a result of growing up in this environment), so I'll not blink at dropping £100 on some now trainers every few months. Anyway, my point is that it's clear I have a fair amount of money; along with being 6'3, pretty big by fit standards (210lbs and lean). I will have groups of guys point me out and stare at me if I walk through town. I'm pretty autistic, so don't really make eye contact with people often; and for that reason I've never had any trouble. Also look like a mad cunt/drug dealer with skinhead and a new BMW M-sport with blacked out windows; so that probably helps.

It kinda feels good though. I think girls maybe stare too, my friend who is more socially capable says I get eye fucked by girls a lot. I don't really pick up on it though.

Pic for reference.
>>
>>37434371
>Their street credit/image revolves around how expensive their fucking trainers are.
btw guys
>I'll not blink at dropping £100 on some now trainers
>>
>>37434489
It's a relative expense. When you're living on £60/week welfare benefits, it's pretty dumb to own £100 trainers. When £100 is only a few hours wages, it's not quite so dumb.
>>
>>37434539
But you were criticizing what they value, not their poor personal finance management. Sounds like you agree that you're the same as them, just with more money.
>>
>>37428212
>permanent tren blast is beginning to really affect me.

lol no fucking shit bro. Avoid the sauna... did that stuff for 2 weeks, its no joke.
>>
>>37434371
> british girls
> eyefucking someone while sober

TOP KEK BREH
>>
>>37434738
>british girls
>sober...ever
I don't think so m80
>>
File: 1279635229552.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1279635229552.gif
3MB, 320x240px
I'm 6'4" so no. Maybe some old farts once in a while, but what the fuck are they going to do, fucking kek.
>>
your mom sized me up last night
>with her vagina
>>
all the 13 year old girls at my massage class think my thighs are very comfortable to touch after I started squatting
>>
Not size up as in wanna fight but if I see really huge and buff guys, I realize they could probably destroy me in a few hits. Like bash my head open or something..or tear me open..like a coconut
>>
I used to work at Etsy, and I was one of the few males that worked there.

I couldn't help but notice the passive aggressiveness from the other guys. I don't think it was envy, but rather disdain towards me. The guys would talk to me as if I was unrefined, like a barbarian clumped in with the Roman aristocracy. My female coworkers were all very nice and some would flirt with me as well. I just absolutely hated the men there. Fuck those skinnyfat, videogame playing, craft beer and deconstructed coffee drinking, tech startup fartknockers.
>>
>>37426485
Na, actually I get more respect from everyone. Its so fucking strange what being big, strong , and masculine will give you.

I do however get alot of "where can I get my steroids" of course the answer is always "its in the milk bro"
>>
>>37435296
oh yeah... your moms cunts disgusting. That is all
>>
>>37436433
I have a similar situation in my life. I work at a software company and all the dudes tehre are either fat, middle-aged dudes that have a mid life crisis attitude or numale hipsters.

As I've gotten older I've realized I only need like 3-4 good bros in my life. men are fucking annoying to be around.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.