[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you fix overeating?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: dOsu9ZQ.jpg (1011KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dOsu9ZQ.jpg
1011KB, 1920x1200px
how do you fix overeating?
>>
fork putdowns 5xforever
>>
before every halfwit chimes in, how do you overcome a legitimate psychological issue of this sort?
>>
Every time you feel like eating an entire bag of chips, try to eat an entire bag of apples instead
>>
>>37425934
Start by not blaming your "psychological issues". Then, instead of blaming things, take responsibility for your life and stop over eating by exercising your willpower.
>>
>>37425918
Eat less
>>
Seriously?

Increase the fiber in your diet.

Increasing protein is the most obvious thing people think of when trying to strength train, but I personally have noticed that I can eat 1,100 calories a day and feel more full while eating obscenely high amounts of fiber than when eating 1,500 calories a day while eating just the recommended amount of fiber.

So, as your starter pack, I genuinely recommend:

-Almonds
-Brussels Sprouts (raw, for real)
-Fiber One brand of bread (not fiber one brand protein bars, as all protein bars are a waste of money).

If you eat 200% to 300% of your daily intake of fiber, and make sure to take in fiber with every single meal, even for snacks, you'll quickly learn that everyone in your life that was telling you that controlling your food intake via willpower was bullshitting you.

I went from over 240 lbs. about 15 months ago to about 130 lbs. now. I'm trying to go for the most extreme exaggeration of "skinny ripped" imaginable, because I found losing weight addictive and fun.

Live and learn. Fiber is the most important part of feeling full. You cannot overdose on fiber, and people, even weightlifters, usually don't get enough of it in the first world, which is why everyone is so fucking fat.
>>
Buy food that taste bad.

That's what every fit person does desu.
>>
>>37425951

You're either trolling or a panty-waist little bitch who tries to play the "willpower" card to cover up your insecurities. There's no such thing. It's all brain juices, which at some point are derived from the food you eat anyway, so your diet determines your "willpower" so to speak, not vice versa.

>>37425934

There could be a psychological issue of food addiction, but most people, especially in the United States, who have such a thing tend to binge on food that contains little to no fiber anyway.

To take it further than another poster said, the next time you feel like overeating, binge like a crazy person on raw brussels sprouts. You'll have to brush a lot to get the leaves out of your mouth (you do brush, right, OP?), but your jaw will feel sore before you'll ever get anywhere near the calorie count you'd get from binging on junk food.
>>
>Sell your current plates/bowls.
>Replace with smaller plates/bowls.
>???
>Profit
>>
>>37426059
>not taking responsibility for your shitty decisions
HAES pls go
>>
>>37425934
By not being a shitter.
If you're eating like shit you're making a very conscious decision when you buy said food spending valuable money for it.
If you're weak willed then kill yourself, you'll never achieve anything.
>>
>>37425973
I eat 100g fiber a lot of days and I'm still hungry a lot of the time. You must develop your self control to succeed. I used to have food addiction problems too, for a long time. When I finish a meal I start making up excuses as to why I should get second and thirds, but just close my eyes, walk away and do something else
>>
>>37425918
desu senpai
>>
>>37427543
cuck
>>
File: ZA BURDO.jpg (543KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
ZA BURDO.jpg
543KB, 960x640px
>>37425918
Eat more steamed veggies. I can stuff my face until I feel like vomiting, and still be below maintenance.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.