[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/ Does my girlfriend secretly hate me? We lift in order

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: sad.jpg (24KB, 236x289px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
24KB, 236x289px
Hey /fit/

Does my girlfriend secretly hate me?

We lift in order to get bigger and stronger, but in this progress we develope one deficiency - I, for one cannot scratch my back. And my woman while great - never nags, does great bj, and is sometimes supportive - refuses to scratch my back.

However long I would beg or blackmail her, she refuses. Is she a crypto sadistic? Does she take hidden pleasure in my agony of despair, wiggling my giant arms hopelessly, trying to scratch my itchy back? I must use a crowbar or fork to scratch myself and it's not pleasant.

Does any of you have the same problem? Should I upgrade to a boyfriend?
>>
you could buy a back scratcher for a dollar and then not have any problems.
>>
>>37407323
That really doesnt make any sense. Why would she not do it? I thought rubbing and scratching eachothers back is a completely normal thing to do in a relationship.
>>
File: 1464299302798.gif (2MB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1464299302798.gif
2MB, 600x450px
>>37407323
>Does she take hidden pleasure in my agony of despair, wiggling my giant arms hopelessly, trying to scratch my itchy back?

top kek m8, I know I would
>>
>>37407323
watch and learn
>>
>>37407323
>a crowbar

nigga this is b8 right?
>>
She's a bitch OP. and so will you if you don't dump her. It's a sign of something deeper brah.
>>
>>37407323
I remember years ago when I asked my gf to take off my pants for some stupid reason I can't even remember, prolly thought it was hot or something, she refused again and again and I really got butthurt about it, like you. Well the bitch cucked me one month later because she went on talking about this childish behaviour to her friends, and they convinced her that I was some sort of selfish piece of shit, when in reality I treated her like a queen most of the time. She regreted it later

don't give your gf reasons to think you're a beta male because she will certainly cuck the hell out of you, buy a fucking back scratcher and stop being a bitch about it, I can guarantee you there's a hidden stupid reason she won't do it herself but you're not going to find out anyway
>>
nice meme. pick up a bitch that has back scratching fetish, friendzone her and just cheat with dem lats
>>
>>37409114
I don't get it
If my bf asked me to take off his pants I'd find it funny and kind of endearing
Like yesss baby let mama help you ;^)
>>
>>37407323
If you can't scratch your back you need to fucking stretch. Also your gf sounds like a sadistic bitch- unless you're into that you should drop that bitch cause she'll probably end up pushing your limits with it.
>>
>>37409114
>don't give your gf reasons to think you're a beta male because she will certainly cuck the hell out of you, buy a fucking back scratcher and stop being a bitch about it, I can guarantee you there's a hidden stupid reason she won't do it herself but you're not going to find out anyway
I think its more like.., allready too late. She probably allready considers you to be weak and beta if she refuses to do very normal and simple things for you for no reason.
>>
>>37409176
Found the homo
>>
>>37409176
Thats probably because you guys have a normal healthy relationship. I also cannot think of a single situation where my gf would refuse to do something simple like that for me.
>>
>>37409176
yea, this is what people kept telling me

I don't know bb, she was quite a messed up girl, we were kids too.. I guess there were other reasons for her and they piled up, althought for the life of me couldn't see them, I really thought we were happy together

Anyway I do know this: if you already have some hidden issues with your partner don't show them your weak side and don't give them more reasons to despise you
>>
>>37407323
If she won't do it she's gotta go. Back scratching is mandatory.
>>
>>37407323
How do you fit this much autism into one post
>>
File: image_0.jpg (70KB, 452x710px) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
70KB, 452x710px
>>37408902
If OP did that, we would have a shit post. Now would we?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.