[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it happened again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: natalie-dormer-photoshop-battle.jpg (367KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
natalie-dormer-photoshop-battle.jpg
367KB, 1000x600px
i fucking love lifting and jiu jitsu, but my shoulder just popped out for the second time. the first time was a posterior dislocation while surfing. this time i got an anterior dislocation on a rope swing. went for it and just heard that sound a chicken wing makes when you twist it apart. i have done so much training on range of motion and my rotator cuffs since the first time and it didnt help one bit. should i take up swimming to strengthen my rotators or just accept that this will happen all the time and learn how to relocate it myself?
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 166x219px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 166x219px
>>37383870
Have you time traveled from the 90s?
>>
>>37384621
yup
>>
>>37383870
i want to put my dick into her warm wet mouth and leave it there for a week straight
>>
>>37383870
Go see your doctor regarding the issue. I had a similar problem where I dislocated my right shoulder (posterior) eating shit. I dealt with subluxation for a few years before seriously injuring it a second time. I ended up having SLAP surgery to re-anchor my shoulder. It was one of the most painful things I've ever dealt with. I'm finally a month back into lifting after 9 months of recovery time. You should go to your doctor and ask for an MRI on the shoulder, a lot of times if you aren't constantly dislocating the doctor will just dismiss your injury as a one time thing.
>>
>>37386017
interesting. so the surgery you got fixes the cartilage and shit of your shoulder socket? i may consider that if it comes out again.
also is an MRI expensive?
>>
Remember how that drunk guy kept bringing that other dude back to life after being killed? That other dude is like your shoulder. You can't just keep popping it back into place. You'll have chronic pain going into your 30s or 40s that just doesn't go away.

Do something gentler than the gentle art
>>
File: brotherhood[1].jpg (216KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
brotherhood[1].jpg
216KB, 600x450px
>>37386116
I'm referencing GoT for the record.

Your shoulder will become less and less
>>
>>37386090
The surgery involves cutting away the torn and frayed portions of your ligaments and re-anchoring them to the outside of the socket, allowing them to heal and re-create the tightness that one should normally have in there. I had a total of 7 anchors put in. Mine would lightly sublux once in a while at certain angles and if I used enough vigor (push press for instance). I have insurance so I didn't pay for the MRI. I can probably tell you that it WILL happen again if it happened in the same spot a second time. My only regret is that I didn't handle it sooner, I'm getting towards my mid 30's (32) and I missed a good period of time because of it.

Best of luck anon.
>>
>>37386129
thx bro. lift hard and prosper

>>37386116
i like your analogy
>>
>>37386129
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SLAP_tear

This was my injury btw. I had the arthroscopic surgery to fix it.
>>
22 here, I had the same surgery done 4 months ago after 5 years of adapting all my physical activity around my shoulder. Like the earlier guy said, you should do the surgery
>>
>>37386277
Op here. How many times did you dislocate it before you said fuck it and got the surgery? Did you try and strenthen your rotators to no avail?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.