[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sprained back with aftereffects

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (29KB, 460x325px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 460x325px
So few months ago i sprained my back while i was training my wings.
Hurt like a bitch for a few days and couldn't do shit without others help.
Well that's what i get for a careless workout but it just didn't go away i tried resting, went to my local hospital the doctor told me to rest some more so i fucking skipped 1 month of my daily workout, the original pain is now fairy gone but now most of the time when i'm bending or when i suddenly stand up from a resting position my left hips hurts really bad it then travel through my leg to my calves, the pain is internal in the muscles and nerves(not sure)
I literally have to stand still for 10 secs to let that pain go and only move then.
Did anyone else had this experience? and is there anything i can do myself or i just have to go to a better doctor? I'm a poor 19y/o so help me with some suggestions.
Random googled pic.
>>
What where you doing that made you sprain your back?
>>
>>37379913
The one showed in the pic
The others in the gym said i did it wrong that one time and that my back wasn't straight
>>
>>37378930
What? This is the right way to do it? I always did it like a reverse version of a bench press and pulled it to the lower end of my sternum. Fucking hell.
>>
>>37380564
the higher you go, the more you involve traps/rhomboids/rear delts
lower is more lats
>>
>>37380591
And I actually tried to focus on lats. I'm retarded, at least I know now.
>>
>>37380394
Probably a lumbago.

LET IT REST.

And if the pain is too much, pop a NSAID.
>>
>>37380564
That's how i was taught by others in the gym and also the trainer
>>37380591
So the higher i go the more pressure it is towards the wing?
>>
>>37380717
Okay so i'm gonna go research on the lumbago thing and rest? I already tried resting it didn't helped much than letting me gain more weight
But poping a painkiller just for that seems impractical
>>
Just take painkillers and lift
>>
while you're resting don't forget to put ice on it.

decompressions might help. if they do then it'd work immediately or take up to a week.

also i'm assuming you've got a weak lower back. there's a bunch of exercises to strengthen it and your mileage will vary for which works for you. i've personally found reverse curl ups to be good.
>>
>>37380916
Okay again not sure i wanna pop painkillers everytime i lift
>>37381011
So will the ice really work even though its been quite a few months after the original sprain
And thanks! I will try to strengthen my lower back, that seems more practical than having some painkillers
>>
>>37378930

barbell rows 2 plate

still looks dyel

How explain this to me?
>>
>>37382485
>barbell rows 2 plate
where does it say 20kg/45lbs on those plates?

could easily be much less
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.