[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Megan Trainor high test?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: no.jpg (212KB, 1595x791px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
212KB, 1595x791px
Is Megan Trainor high test?
>>
No fuck that bitch 100%
>>
Nope she is high cancer
>>
>>37367556
>makes songs about fat acceptance
No fuck her sideways with a rusty AIDS-infested chainsaw, she needs to DIE DIE DIE.
>go into gym
>'All About The Base' is on the speakers
How much more anti-/fit/ can you get than that?
>>
File: lad no.gif (430KB, 120x228px) Image search: [Google]
lad no.gif
430KB, 120x228px
Absolutely not. She looks like a big-chin'd goddamn transvestite.

Couple that with singing about saying no no, like who the fuck is asking you out bitch?
>>
Weak b8 m8
>>
Yes. Yes she is.
>>
>>37367556
Megan would be best to duck whilst she's on her front. She's not obese but she is overweight and she carries a lot in her ass. So it's best to have her face down so you can slap your torso against her ass whilst in her coin slot
>>
>implying I wouldn't
>>
>>37367556
Just fat
>>
>>37367556
no, she's a fat ugly cunt that spreads ear cancer
>>
>>37368171
girls get asked out by guys all the time. My fat sister gets asked out all the time and she makes no effort to look good or even shower and weighs close to 240.
>>
Question for /fit/ what if a chubby older women (40's) wanted to be your sugar mom. Would you do it? you would be seen in public with her , go to dinners and shit.
>>
>>37369331
No, most mature women are pretty disgusting, especially if they don't try to stay in shape.
>>
>>37367556

megan "needs a personal" trainor

>captcha is pies

you cant make this up
>>
>>37369331
Free food and sex sounds good to me as long as she was hygienic. I'd still persue other relationships and dump her if I every managed to aquire a qtp2t
>>
>>37367556
0/10 wouldnt touch her with a stick
>>
>>37369331
hell nah im all about that young puss
>>
>>37369553
Same , thats why i asked. I need input from my peers.
>>
yes, I would eat her ass!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.