[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DAILY REMINDER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: cutetomato.jpg (157KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
cutetomato.jpg
157KB, 1080x720px
This is what your average /fit/ tripfag looks like.
>>
>>37367334
How tall is the dyke?
>>
>>37367334
>tfw I used to have my hair just like this when I was 16/17 and a skelly
>tfw I used to pull much more pussy as a dyel
>>
>>37367467
No taller than 5'7", if his frail shoulders and the fact he looks about the same size as his chair is any indication
>>
>>37367334
She's cute, what's her trip?
>>
>>37367334

You think this ass looks bad, nobody even remembers "TheRealUhzeez" the guy who claimed his diet was superior because he drank blood and ate nothing but organs and spinal cords and shit like that. Someone doxxed him and he turned out to look like some finnish auschwitz victim. The dood talk shit endlessly and picked fights daily with the actual knowledgeable tripfags and turned out to be the fkkn skinny shit ass white kid.
>>
Top fucking kek that trap looks delicious

Friendly reminder to sage every thread that cuck looking faggot creates
>>
>>37367518
Cute tomato/sol indictus

You'll know him from "everything is Reddit" arguments even though he needs to let everyone know who he is like Reddit
>>
We had a trip on another board that got doxxed because his YouTube name drugs same.

It was a 40 year old fat guy on neet bux and disability that spent the whole day talking shit to people

99%off the board is dyel teenagers
>>
>>37367683
Drugs =was the

Autocorrect
>>
>>37367584
>The dood talk shit endlessly and picked fights daily with the actual knowledgeable tripfags and turned out to be the fkkn skinny shit ass white kid.

literally every cocky faggot in 4chins
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 661x447px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 661x447px
>>37367334

And who is/was this exactly? Did he/she even post pics of their physique or just spout ss+gomad like every other person giving awful advice without showing any progress of their own?
>>
>>37367790

its cutetomato/solinvictus

the poltard
>>
>>37367790
/pol/ faggot CUTE TOMATO
always shit posts and actually has the audacity to call other people fags when he looks like this
>>
>>37367673
>cute tomato
Holy fucking kek
You can't look like this if you're going to call people "numale cucks"
>>
>>37368821
>>37368865

The OP implied he was a fitizen?? Does he come here just to troll? Can't say I've seen him here.
>>
>>37367334
>This is what your average /fit/ tripfag looks like.
He's cute though...no homo
>>
>>37368977
He never posts anything relevant
Every one of his posts I've seen is literally just him telling someone to get off /fit/
>>
File: a trap worth tripping.jpg (81KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a trap worth tripping.jpg
81KB, 675x1200px
>>37367334
Not true
>>
>>37368977
Nothing ever actually /fit/ related because he doesn't lift or know shit. he just racebaits in /pol/ tier threads on /fit/ trying to belittle others
>>
>>37367334
Is that thing on HRT?
Motherfucker has small dog syndrome, explains the long winded angsty /pol/ fag posts.
>>
File: image.jpg (7KB, 125x47px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7KB, 125x47px
>>37367673
Hell-o Reddit.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.