[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ketogenic thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1426802581960.gif (2MB, 349x348px) Image search: [Google]
1426802581960.gif
2MB, 349x348px
Ketogenic thread
>>
Has anyone used this? How do you feel during it? Does it work?
>>
someone explain that gif to an eurofag pls
>>
Cutting on it right now. It's a meme but it's a good arbitrary way to restrict calories and you get a good immediate payoff when you piss out a gallon of water weight the first week. You will feel like a bucket of butthole and if you don't transition back slowly to a non autistic diet, you will gain 10 lbs the first time you eat a pizza
>>
>>37360151
it's a meme to say "thanks obama" when something goes wrong, something mundane he doesn't have shit to do with. So it's funny because he's obama himself

basically reddit
>>
>>37360151
The political party has occasionally, sarcastically said "Thanks, Obama." For example, Syrian refugees are drowning. The joke is that the things he is getting blamed for are usually something he cannot control. Thus, the joke is, in this gif he can control dunking the cookie and it doesn't work. However in this case it is his fault.

>>37360153
If it works I won't go overboard with carbs. What do you eat?
>>
>>37360123
Good and clear headed. For me fog goes away, others nothing changes. At first the difference is stark but over time it feels normal. Personally I do keto for digestive health (I have IBS) and the general health + not feeling tired after I eat/overeating
>>
>>37360175
**"Syrian refugees are drowning. Thanks, Obama."**
>>
>>37360123

It's a meme diet for fatass redditors who can't go without le bacon and then turn around and post in fatpeoplehate threads
>>
>>37360151

Thanks Obama is basically a meme making fun of all the dumb shit people attribute to/fault Obama for. The majority of these things actually have nothing to do with Obama but people blame him regardless
>>
>>37360182
It seems to work. What do you eat? I've heard meat, nuts, avocados, but not fruit, pasta, sugar, etc.
>>
>>37360153
>>37360182
Also, do you use exogenous ketones? If so, only when you step out of ketosis or on a regular basis?
>>
>>37360115
Currently on Keto. Can confirm it is the shit. Body fat melts off, but god almighty do you get grumpy if you don't carb-load after a while.
>>
>>37360159
>>37360175
>>37360196
lmao fucking burgers and your political charades
>>
File: 1333993933274.gif (483KB, 357x197px) Image search: [Google]
1333993933274.gif
483KB, 357x197px
>>37360242
I thought the picture was apt because he can't eat the cookie. Cookies are discouraged by the ketogenic diet. The politics of Obama are irrelevant to the thread.
>>
>>37360278
lol he's trying to push/punch him and the other guy high fives him? damn bro you should stop posting these tasty gifs if you want your thread to be taken seriously
>>
>>37360175
I eat lean or leanish meat like chicken breast or top round, fill out fats with full fat cheese, olive oil, avocado, and get carbs from whatever steamer bag of green vegetables I pick up that week like broccoli, asparagus, spinach etc. Sometimes I'll eat stuff like pepperoni but not often.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.